White Folks Moving Into Brooklyn....

Wow- Hotpants goes to a barber?

You are a male, but use a female slunt's picture as your icon? What kind of message are you trying to send, doofus?

Hotpants? what kind of spaced out faggot are you?:eusa_hand:
You're just now realizing that I've been calling you Hotpants for a week now???

You're trolling for gays? Transvestites? What? Or, you think that posting a picture of some sweet cheeks is doing what?
DOOfus.

Step off you retarded cocksucking faggot, I don't even know you.:eusa_hand:

Alot of those people that lived there before had to leave there altogether because its too expensive, when I lived in Richmond Virginia my barbershop consisted primarily of barbers from the Bronx and Harlem who left because of the cost of living.

It's a lie!!!!

Here's the real reason folks are leavin'...

"MYFOXNY.COM -
The board hand-picked by Mayor Michael Bloomberg that must approve his ban of selling large sugar-filled drinks at restaurants might be looking at other targets.

The New York City Board of Health showed support for limiting sizes of sugary drinks at a Tuesday meeting in Queens. They agreed to start the process to formalize the large-drink ban by agreeing to start a six-week public comment period.

At the meeting, some of the members of board said they should be considering other limits on high-calorie foods.

One member, Bruce Vladeck, thinks limiting the sizes for movie theater popcorn should be considered.

"The popcorn isn't a whole lot better than the soda," Vladeck said.

Another board member thinks milk drinks should fall under the size limits.

"There are certainly milkshakes and milk-coffee beverages that have monstrous amounts of calories," said board member Dr. Joel Forman."

Read more: Health panel talks about wider food ban - New York News | New York Breaking News | NYC Headlines

Now that the government nannies have the idea that it really is this easy to control others, watch and see what they do. Double cheeseburgers and 12 oz steaks are next. Only one meatball permitted with your spaghetti and no more large pizzas. This doesn't end once totalitarians find out what they can get away with.

You've seen the gadget jewelers use to check ring size?

I can imagine city inspectors with one of those to check meatball size!!!

1. "Mark Dunlea and his wife, Judith A. Enck, moved to Brooklyn from upstate New York two years ago. Last March, they breached the blurry Clinton Hill border to buy an apartment in a four-story condominium that had replaced an abandoned warehouse in Bedford-Stuyvesant.

a. The couple say they do not feel like pioneers in the gentrification of Bedford-Stuyvesant, the neighborhood in central Brooklyn that traces its African-American roots to the early 19th century and has been the borough’s black cultural capital for decades.

2. “We just feel so lucky to be in such a vibrant neighborhood,” ... “To us, if you’re going to move to New York City, one of the benefits is a really diverse neighborhood.”

3. Over all, the neighborhood is now barely 60 percent black — down from 75 percent a decade ago. But in the older Bedford section west of Throop Avenue, according to the 2010 census, blacks have recently become a minority of the population for the first time in 50 years.

4. Arthur Kell, 54, a jazz musician and composer who is white and who bought a brownstone in Bedford with two friends five years ago, said, “It seems to be similar to what I saw happen in Fort Greene starting in 1997.”

5. In the past decade, the black population of Bedford dropped to 34,000 from 40,000, or to 49 percent from 69 percent. Meanwhile, the number of whites grew to more than 18,000, up from just over 2,000, or to 26 percent, up from 4 percent.

6. From 2000 to 2010, the white population soared 633 percent — the biggest percentage increase of any major racial or ethnic group in any New York City neighborhood. In Central Harlem, meanwhile, the number of whites rose 400 percent,...

7.On Greene Avenue, down the block from Mr. Dunlea and Ms. Enck, a four-family town house is listed at $1.5 million. An area that epitomized racial tension around a pizza parlor in Spike Lee’s 1989 film “Do the Right Thing” is now home to several Zagat-rated restaurants and to Nice (as in France) Pizza, which features a “La Baltique” pie topped with smoked salmon and heavy cream ($20 for the 16-inch version).

8. “I have a solid peer group here,” said Ms. Wright, who is black. “The real gentrification is people staying instead of leaving.”
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/05/n...owing-pool-of-whites.html?_r=3&pagewanted=all

OH...noooozzzzz!
Them whites takin' over!!!!

What's the big deal? Whites have ALWAYS BEEN IN BROOKLYN.

1. "Mark Dunlea and his wife, Judith A. Enck, moved to Brooklyn from upstate New York two years ago. Last March, they breached the blurry Clinton Hill border to buy an apartment in a four-story condominium that had replaced an abandoned warehouse in Bedford-Stuyvesant.

a. The couple say they do not feel like pioneers in the gentrification of Bedford-Stuyvesant, the neighborhood in central Brooklyn that traces its African-American roots to the early 19th century and has been the borough’s black cultural capital for decades.

2. “We just feel so lucky to be in such a vibrant neighborhood,” ... “To us, if you’re going to move to New York City, one of the benefits is a really diverse neighborhood.”

3. Over all, the neighborhood is now barely 60 percent black — down from 75 percent a decade ago. But in the older Bedford section west of Throop Avenue, according to the 2010 census, blacks have recently become a minority of the population for the first time in 50 years.

4. Arthur Kell, 54, a jazz musician and composer who is white and who bought a brownstone in Bedford with two friends five years ago, said, “It seems to be similar to what I saw happen in Fort Greene starting in 1997.”

5. In the past decade, the black population of Bedford dropped to 34,000 from 40,000, or to 49 percent from 69 percent. Meanwhile, the number of whites grew to more than 18,000, up from just over 2,000, or to 26 percent, up from 4 percent.

6. From 2000 to 2010, the white population soared 633 percent — the biggest percentage increase of any major racial or ethnic group in any New York City neighborhood. In Central Harlem, meanwhile, the number of whites rose 400 percent,...

7.On Greene Avenue, down the block from Mr. Dunlea and Ms. Enck, a four-family town house is listed at $1.5 million. An area that epitomized racial tension around a pizza parlor in Spike Lee’s 1989 film “Do the Right Thing” is now home to several Zagat-rated restaurants and to Nice (as in France) Pizza, which features a “La Baltique” pie topped with smoked salmon and heavy cream ($20 for the 16-inch version).

8. “I have a solid peer group here,” said Ms. Wright, who is black. “The real gentrification is people staying instead of leaving.”
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/05/n...owing-pool-of-whites.html?_r=3&pagewanted=all

OH...noooozzzzz!

Yeah...but only seven...now there are more.....

OH...noooozzzzz!

Didn't Brooklyn always have a decent size Italian population?

Didn't Brooklyn always have a decent size Italian population?

Moved across the 'plank.'

That means that since the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge opened, from Bay Ridge to Satan Island (Staten Island to you foreigners), the Italians moved over the bridge...

Verrazano-Narrows Bridge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

....I don't know if we'll let 'em come back....

OH...noooozzzzz!

LOL, yeah there are no white people in Sheepshead Bay, Bensonhurst, Canarsi, Bay Ridge, Boro Park, Mill Basin, Dyker Heights, Williamsburg, Carroll Gardens, Manhattan Beach, etc. ?

Awright..awright.....

Bulgogi Recipe – Korean Barbecue Beef 불고기

Ingredients
1-1.5 lbs. of thinly sliced rib-eye steak purchased from a Korean market. Or you can slice your own rib-eye or sirloin steak across the grain in paper thin slices. Partially freezing the beef helps with cutting clean slices.
1/3 cup of soy sauce or for a Gluten-Free variation, use San-J Organic Tamari Wheat Free Soy Sauce found in the health food section of your local grocery store.
3 Tbl white sugar
1 Tbl sesame oil
3 cloves of garlic, minced
1/4 of a medium yellow onion, halved and sliced into medium moon shaped slivers
2 green onions including the white parts, finely sliced into small pieces
2 Tbl toasted sesame seeds
1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes
2 pinches of black pepper
optional 1/4 tsp. of ginger, finely minced
Instructions
Whisk all the ingredients together in a medium bowl except beef and onions. When most of the sugar has dissolved, add beef and onion slices to the bowl and massage the marinade with your hands into each slice of beef. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. To pan fry, place a few slices of beef in single layers and completely flat on a hot oiled frying pan and fry each side until cooked. Some people prefer to cook the bulgogi until some of the edges have turned dark brown and crispy. Serve with a bowl of hot rice. Enjoy!
Bulgogi Marinade Recipe - How to make authentic Bulgogi Korean barbequed beef | Korean Recipes | Savory Sweet Life - Easy Recipes from an Everyday Home Cook

(Little by little....takin' over....shhhh!)

I love bulgogi!:eusa_drool:
Damn good stuff!

Thanks for the recipe, PC!

LOL, yeah there are no white people in Sheepshead Bay, Bensonhurst, Canarsi, Bay Ridge, Boro Park, Mill Basin, Dyker Heights, Williamsburg, Carroll Gardens, Manhattan Beach, etc. ?

I keed! I keed!

Taken by itself, Brooklyn would be one of the ten biggest cities in the US....

....we both know there are over nine white folks in Brooklyn!

I keed! I keed!

LOL, my sister used to live in Carroll Gardens. I'm a Long Guylander but worked and spent a LOT of time out there.

I keed! I keed!

LOL, my sister used to live in Carroll Gardens. I'm a Long Guylander but worked and spent a LOT of time out there.

So....is sis still white?

“We just feel so lucky to be in such a vibrant neighborhood,” ... “To us, if you’re going to move to New York City, one of the benefits is a really diverse neighborhood.”

Hmmm... yet I personally didn't notice much diversity-in-fact, just diversity-in-your-peripheral-vision. Where I lived in Park Slope, it was white, Asian and Jewish. Fifth and Fourth Ave. were a line below which all the Hispanics lived. To find blacks you had to go over to where the Dodgers used to play, get off the subway and head east.

This is such a dumb white yuppie quote. Asshat wouldn't be moving to East New York, that's for damn sure.

“We just feel so lucky to be in such a vibrant neighborhood,” ... “To us, if you’re going to move to New York City, one of the benefits is a really diverse neighborhood.”

Hmmm... yet I personally didn't notice much diversity-in-fact, just diversity-in-your-peripheral-vision. Where I lived in Park Slope, it was white, Asian and Jewish. Fifth and Fourth Ave. were a line below which all the Hispanics lived. To find blacks you had to go over to where the Dodgers used to play, get off the subway and head east.

This is such a dumb white yuppie quote. Asshat wouldn't be moving to East New York, that's for damn sure.

For the Left, diversity is their touchstone.
Heaven forbid they view folks as individuals...

OH...noooozzzzz!
My white friend just moved out of Brooklyn to the East Side, not the Upper Eastside she says but the East Side. :lol:
But I just saw a show and they mentioned the neighborhood she was living in before, kind of laughed. The way they described it is so my friend.

I keed! I keed!

Hey, I used to live in Sheepshead Bay. That's where I grew up! It was VERY white, still is.

Awright..awright.....

Bulgogi Recipe – Korean Barbecue Beef 불고기

Ingredients
1-1.5 lbs. of thinly sliced rib-eye steak purchased from a Korean market. Or you can slice your own rib-eye or sirloin steak across the grain in paper thin slices. Partially freezing the beef helps with cutting clean slices.
1/3 cup of soy sauce or for a Gluten-Free variation, use San-J Organic Tamari Wheat Free Soy Sauce found in the health food section of your local grocery store.
3 Tbl white sugar
1 Tbl sesame oil
3 cloves of garlic, minced
1/4 of a medium yellow onion, halved and sliced into medium moon shaped slivers
2 green onions including the white parts, finely sliced into small pieces
2 Tbl toasted sesame seeds
1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes
2 pinches of black pepper
optional 1/4 tsp. of ginger, finely minced
Instructions
Whisk all the ingredients together in a medium bowl except beef and onions. When most of the sugar has dissolved, add beef and onion slices to the bowl and massage the marinade with your hands into each slice of beef. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. To pan fry, place a few slices of beef in single layers and completely flat on a hot oiled frying pan and fry each side until cooked. Some people prefer to cook the bulgogi until some of the edges have turned dark brown and crispy. Serve with a bowl of hot rice. Enjoy!
Bulgogi Marinade Recipe - How to make authentic Bulgogi Korean barbequed beef | Korean Recipes | Savory Sweet Life - Easy Recipes from an Everyday Home Cook

(Little by little....takin' over....shhhh!)

I love bulgogi!:eusa_drool:

What's not to love? Good eats. I had some great yukejang the other day. May be setting out for more tonight.

My white friend just moved out of Brooklyn to the East Side, not the Upper Eastside she says but the East Side.
But I just saw a show and they mentioned the neighborhood she was living in before, kind of laughed. The way they described it is so my friend.

Now, *that's* FUNNY!

Forum List

Back