"White flight." Racist or not?

You are closer to the truth than you might realize. The Black Madonna was popular in Europe and Russia at one time.

448px-BlackMadonna06390011.JPG
Its still popular. They just try everything under the sun to say its not actually Black. You should hear some of the excuses.
Yeah, Mary and Joseph were actually Egyptian.
I'm pretty sure there is some Egyptian blood in there if you believe the bible. Most likely they were Black.

The Nubians who ruled Egypt for only 100 years were black. Egyptians were tan. Israelis were white, from Mesopotamia. I'm sure there was mixed blood, but that was their basic colors.

You are closer to the truth than you might realize. The Black Madonna was popular in Europe and Russia at one time.

Its still popular. They just try everything under the sun to say its not actually Black. You should hear some of the excuses.
I'm pretty sure there is some Egyptian blood in there if you believe the bible. Most likely they were Black.
You might be right but I tend to think the Ethiopians might have had more of a connection. After all, Beta Israel and other remnants of ancient Black Jewish tribes existed there for a several millennia. King Solomon is linked to Sheba and Ethiopia as was Moses who married a woman from Ethiopia.
Egyptians came from Ethiopia. They even documented it. Ethiopians say the Egyptians were a colony of theirs. The Greek historian Herodotus documented this as well.

Bullshit!

The Nubians who ruled Egypt for only 100 years were black. Egyptians were tan. Israelis were white, from Mesopotamia. I'm sure there was mixed blood, but that was their basic colors.
Bullshit!

"White flight is a term that originated in the United States, starting in the mid-20th century, and applied to the large-scale migration of whites from racially mixed urban regions to more racially homogeneous suburban or exurban regions."

My opinion- It's just another made up idea so racism can stay alive and white people can be blamed.

And what is your opinion based on? Anything? Anything at all? Do you even know why you have any opinions about anything?

Bullshit. White people wouldnt build the Sphinx and model it after a Black person. Besides white people would have died in Egypt. There was no suntan lotion or sun block back then. There is a reason the Greeks said the Egyptians were Black. They were.

You might be right but I tend to think the Ethiopians might have had more of a connection. After all, Beta Israel and other remnants of ancient Black Jewish tribes existed there for a several millennia. King Solomon is linked to Sheba and Ethiopia as was Moses who married a woman from Ethiopia.
Egyptians came from Ethiopia. They even documented it. Ethiopians say the Egyptians were a colony of theirs. The Greek historian Herodotus documented this as well.

Bullshit!

"the people of Colchis must be Egyptians because like them they are black-skinned and wooly-haired." (History, Book II.)

-Herodotus

"Too black a hue marks the coward, as witness Egyptians and Ethiopians, and so does also too white a complexion, as you may see from women. So the hue that makes for courage must be intermediate between these extremes. A tawny colour indicates a bold spirit, as in lions; but too ruddy a hue marks a rogue, as in the case of the fox. A pale mottled hue signifies cowardice, for that is the colour one turns in terror. "
-Aristotle

Diodorus of Sicily writes:

The Ethiopians say that the Egyptians are one of their colonies which was brought into Egypt by Osiris. They even allege that this country was originally under water, but that the Nile, dragging much mud as it flowed from Ethiopia, had finally filled it in and made it a part of the continent. ... They add that from them, as from their authors and ancestors, the Egyptians get most of their laws. It is from them that the Egyptians have learned to honor

kings as gods and bury them with such pomp; sculpture and writing were invented by the Ethiopians. The Ethiopians cite evidence that they are more ancient than the Egyptians, but it is useless to report that here.”: Histoire universelle, translated by Abbe Terrasson. Paris, 1758, Bk. 3 p. 341.}

"White flight is a term that originated in the United States, starting in the mid-20th century, and applied to the large-scale migration of whites from racially mixed urban regions to more racially homogeneous suburban or exurban regions."

My opinion- It's just another made up idea so racism can stay alive and white people can be blamed.

White flight is real and in full force. When I bought my home 20 years ago, I was the 2nd black person to move into this working class all white community. Not middle class, just working class folk.....within the first 5 years, just about every white family was gone. Now my neighborhood resembles the hood...nothing but ghetto blacks and illegals. The irony of all this is that within those 20 years, my property value and gone up...why? because I live minutes from Downtown where the YUM center is located, that hosted this years college turnny.....seconds from Churchill Downs, which hosted the Prince of Whales and his hag wife, seconds from Papa Johns stadium that houses the 2013 Sugar Bowl Champions and minutes from Kentucky Kingdom. Oh, well they're loss, not mine!! he he ha ha!!

I have black Friends who don't want to live in black neighbor hoods,I don't care about the color of a persons skin is just whats in their heart that matters.Be honest ,if your walking alone at night ,who would you think twice about if you walked pass a white guy or black guy.

I have black Friends who don't want to live in black neighbor hoods,I don't care about the color of a persons skin is just whats in their heart that matters.Be honest ,if your walking alone at night ,who would you think twice about if you walked pass a white guy or black guy.
Er... is the black guy wearing a suit and tie? Is the White guy wearing a bandana on his head with blue jeans and a leather vest? Which one would you be thinking twice about walking pass?

Depends on what my spider sense told me about the person. People dont frighten me white or Black.

Forum List

Back