White fear/stereotypical thinking taken to the extreme

You aren't familiar with the Illinois law against Banking While Black, Charlie?

White fear. Yeah. Cuts both ways. Whites that FEAR non-whites and Non- whites that FEAR whites. I am non-Negro, I have been harassed by Negroes. I have been beaten by Negroes. I have fought back, on a purely individual and not racial level. Of course, that isn't uplifting in a politically correct way, it's just a human thing. Of course, we don’t want to hear stuff like that. That is a little too inconvenient, as the truth goes. We don’t want to hear that here. No, just bias affirming propaganda. And we all know , whitey is evil. Blacks NEVER do anything wrong,. Never, ever.

The bank manager called the police saying the two men were going to rob the bank.

What else would you want the cops to do?

After checking out the men’s story, Skokie police shook hands with them and let them go on their way.
Wow.. the cops answered a call from a back, fearing a possible robbery..

the talked to the guys, confirmed that they did nothing wrong, shook their hands and sent them along their way!!

SUCH RACIST-ASS WHITE DEVIL POLICE!! :rolleyes:

The manager stated that upon entry, one male told the other male to tap him three times when he was ready; one male also had what appeared to be an object in his waistband.
yep.. it;s their skin that raised suspicions..

and why might everyone be edgy?

About six weeks ago there was a robbery at a nail salon across the street from the bank, where the robbers literally stole ladies’ wallets while they were getting manicures. That may have added to the bank employees’ nervousness.
Chicagoland has seen over 200 bank robberies in each of the past four years.
Shut the fuck up, charlie

Martin King Jr would have told you to sit your ignorant, uneducated black ass down and be silent; you're makin' your people look bad

Police Draw Guns on Men Opening Bank Account | NBC Chicago

Black men being hassled for opening a bank? First driving while black, now banking while black?

my white friend was pointed a gun at in a bank in Kiev for looking like a punk.

here is an idea for you Bass. if you don't want brothers to be profiled in this way - stop robbing places !

I don't know this for certain, but I'd be willing to bet that most bank robberies are done by White guys.

I'm beginning to think that Charlies is an atheist White Gay man who comes here to make black Christians look bad.

Nobody can be as ignorant as his posts indicate he is, can they?

I'm beginning to think that Charlies is an atheist White Gay man who comes here to make black Christians look bad.

Nobody can be as ignorant as his posts indicate he is, can they?

dumbass.jpg

I don't know this for certain, but I'd be willing to bet that most bank robberies are done by White guys.

I'd bet against it. I'm all for affirming the stats, but I recently learned that contrary to popular (and my own) understanding, whites are NOT the exclusive serial killers in the U.S. Blacks participate heavily in this activity.

In NYC where I lived 7 years, there was an every-other-day picture in the tabs of the bank robber. Always a black. Always.

Hmmm....

I also remember working for federal prosecutors in law school and seeing that so many crimes I thought would have white malefactors didn't: stock fraud, etc. Black, black, and more black.

I'd bet against it. I'm all for affirming the stats, but I recently learned that contrary to popular (and my own) understanding, whites are NOT the exclusive serial killers in the U.S. Blacks participate heavily in this activity.

Damn! Is nothing sacred anymore?

First they invade our once exclusive right to rob banks, now they're taking over the serial killing business, too?

I knew this would happen when we passed Brown V Board of Ed.

In NYC where I lived 7 years, there was an every-other-day picture in the tabs of the bank robber. Always a black. Always.

It's not their fault they have to rob banks, man.

They only do it because that's where the money is.

Well, thank god at least we still have the hammer when it comes to White Collar crimes, right?

I also remember working for federal prosecutors in law school and seeing that so many crimes I thought would have white malefactors didn't: stock fraud, etc. Black, black, and more black.

I blame the Mafia for falling down on the job, to be honest.

There's all that criminal opportunity out there and if the Whites aren't going to take full advantage of it, well...naturally the Blacks are going to rush into to take up the slack.

Nature abhors a vacum, ya know.

You make a good point.

Like our daily illegal alien killing an America via drunk driving. They're only committing the crimes Americans won't commit.

You make a good point.

Like our daily illegal alien killing an America via drunk driving. They're only committing the crimes Americans won't commit.

The belief in high rates of immigrant criminal activity is a common misconception fostered by tabloidism and focus on anecdotal cases rather than statistical analysis of large data sets. However, appropriate consultation of the latter reveals empirical research that disproves that myth.

In terms of a statewide analysis, we could refer to Butcher and Piehl's Crime, Corrections, and California- What Does Immigration Have to Do with It?.

We find that the foreign-born, who make up about 35 percent of the adult population in California, constitute only about 17 percent of the adult prison population. Thus, immigrants are underrepresented in California prisons compared to their representation in the overall population. In fact, U.S.-born adult men are incarcerated at a rate over two-and-a-half times greater than that of foreign-born men. The difference only grows when we expand our investigation. When we consider all institutionalization (not only prisons but also jails, halfway houses, and the like) and focus on the population that is most likely to be in institutions because of criminal activity (men ages 18–40), we find that, in California, U.S.-born men have an institutionalization rate that is 10 times higher than that of foreign-born men (4.2% vs. 0.42%). And when we compare foreign-born men to U.S.-born men with similar age and education levels, these differences become even greater.

A similar analysis is offered by Reid et al.'s The immigration–crime relationship: Evidence across US metropolitan areas. Consider the abstract:

Despite popular commentary claiming a link between immigration and crime, empirical research exploring this relationship is sparse. Especially missing from the literature on immigration and crime is a consideration of how immigration affects rates of crime at the macro-level. Although individual-level studies of immigrant criminality and victimization tend to demonstrate that immigrants typically engage in less crime than their native-born counterparts, the effect of immigration on aggregate criminal offending is less clear. In this research, we attempt to address this weakness in the literature by examining the effects of aspects of immigration on crime rates in metropolitan areas. We combine 2000 US Census data and 2000 Uniform Crime Report data to explore how the foreign-born population influences criminal offending across a sample of metropolitan areas. After controlling for a host of demographic and economic characteristics, we find that immigration does not increase crime rates, and some aspects of immigration lessen crime in metropolitan areas.

We can also refer to Rumbaut and Co.'s Debunking the Myth of Immigrant Criminality: Imprisonment Among First- and Second-Generation Young Men.

[T]he incarceration rate of the US born (3.51 percent) was four times the rate of the foreign born (0.86 percent). The foreign-born rate was half the 1.71 percent rate for non-Hispanic white natives, and 13 times less than the 11.6 percent incarceration rate for native black men (see Table 1)...Of particular interest is the finding that the lowest incarceration rates among Latin American immigrants are seen for the least educated groups: Salvadorans and Guatemalans (0.52 percent), and Mexicans (0.70 percent). These are precisely the groups most stigmatized as "illegals" in the public perception and outcry about immigration.

White fear. Yeah. Cuts both ways. Whites that FEAR non-whites and Non- whites that FEAR whites. I am non-Negro, I have been harassed by Negroes. I have been beaten by Negroes. I have fought back, on a purely individual and not racial level. Of course, that isn't uplifting in a politically correct way, it's just a human thing. Of course, we don’t want to hear stuff like that. That is a little too inconvenient, as the truth goes. We don’t want to hear that here. No, just bias affirming propaganda. And we all know , whitey is evil. Blacks NEVER do anything wrong,. Never, ever.

What's interesting is that I never knew that some blacks had a fear of whites until I was an adult. I always heard blacks were the tough ones. It was very surprising to me to find out that there are people on both sides afraid of the other group.

Black people like other people to think they're generally tough. But like 99% of everyone, 99% of black people are just normal cowardly people. It's the 1% of all groups that're the badasses.

Forum List

Back