White Europeans 'only evolved 5,500 years ago after food habits changed'

Liability: He's trying to get your goat. He's probably a lily white 35 year old living in mom's basement in pj's and bunny slippers. Don't sweat it. It's joke. 3,876 post in a little more than a year since he joined, me-boyo has been BUSY. Not busy working for a fucking living, that’s for damned sure.

Liability: He's trying to get your goat. He's probably a lily white 35 year old living in mom's basement in pj's and bunny slippers. Don't sweat it. It's joke. 3,876 post in a little more than a year since he joined, me-boyo has been BUSY. Not busy working for a fucking living, that’s for damned sure.

That's exactly how I picture Charlie!

100_5943.jpg

Charlie and Mini-Bass Getting Liabilities Goat

jesus christ you people... nobody is inherently inferior because of their skin colour

a black physicist is smarter than a chinese factory worker anyday
smarter? You sure?

More educated...

maybe more educated if it were history or law, but physics requires a strong ability to think in abstract terms
As well as an education (formal or otherwise) in mathematics and related fields and also the time to sit down and work out the problems (hard to do in a sweatshop that amounts to little ore than slavery).

smarter? You sure?

More educated...

maybe more educated if it were history or law, but physics requires a strong ability to think in abstract terms
As well as an education (formal or otherwise) in mathematics and related fields and also the time to sit down and work out the problems (hard to do in a sweatshop that amounts to little ore than slavery).

intelligence is a necessary but not sufficient condition, sure

If your chinese guy has to deal with inhumane working conditions, then my black guy had to get out of the ghetto and somehow get a scholarship to go to university... life sucks I guess

Let's face it boys... the road to true personal freedom is paved with intelligence, education and opportunity.

Too bad so many miss out on some aspects of personal freedom and security because they didn't have the intelligence to take advantage of the opportunities they had.

Too bad so many miss out on some aspects of personal freedom and security because they didn't have the education to take advantage of the opportunities they had.

Too bad so many miss out on some aspects of personal freedom and security because they didn't have the opportunities.

"Regret is the understanding of opportunities missed for whatever reason. Regret knows no boundaries of heritage or skin color"

Forum List

Back