White Europeans and descendants are the Chosen People of God.........

Speaking of racism, how many black people refer to George W. Bush as the white devil? Watch this video if you care to find out more about who President Bush really is.

George W. Bush Focuses On Quiet Service After Presidency

LUSAKA — Former President George W. Bush has kept a relatively low profile in the United States since leaving office. But in Africa this week he is publicly promoting his institute's initiative to prevent and treat cervical cancer. While Bush is following a familiar post-presidential path in supporting humanitarian causes, he would prefer to focus on quiet service, to lead through example and hard work.

He worked alongside other volunteers in Kabwe - Zambia's second-largest city - to renovate a health clinic which specializes in the early detection and treatment of cervical cancer.

“You're always the former president but I wanted to come here as a laborer...I do want to say that on this particular trip that myself and friends have left behind a clinic and hope to inspire others to come and refurbish clinics as well,” Bush said.

Bush is helping lead the fight against cervical cancer in his post-presidential years and has so far helped raise more than $85 million. But he is a reluctant public spokesman for the cause and says he would prefer to contribute outside the media spotlight.

“I hope you don't see much of it because I don't want to be in the news. In other words, I believe that quiet service is the best kind of service,” he said.

I wonder what the current President will do for mankind, once his ass is thrown out.
He will probably be the most expensive retiree in the history of the USA. No, wait. That's already been spoken for by Bill & Hill.

Jesus was brown not white, that's what baffles me that Christians actually believe he was white lmao

I hate to burst anyone's bubble, but God doesn't choose.

Everyone is equal in his eyes.

Actually, many are called, but few are chosen.

I'm always amused by this.

By the very definition of God, at least in the Abrahamic tradition, we would be less to him than ants on our doorstep.

God would be an omnipotent, omniscient, eternal being with a 14 billion year plan for a universe.

To imagine he cares about one planet or one group or one individual is beyond hubris.

It would be like the Ants on my doorstep saying, "Wow, Joe is really concerned about us, we must be his favorites, he dropped some bits off food on his way out to work."

And when Joe comes back and hits them with the bug spray he picked up at Home Depot, it must be because they really sinned or something.

Jesus was brown not white, that's what baffles me that Christians actually believe he was white lmao

There's actually no proof that Jesus even existed. None. Zero. Nil. But most people in that area had dark-ish skin. So he likely would have been a darkie.

They have a right to believe whatever stupid thing they want. The rest of us don't have to listen or agree.
No you do not have to listen to us. But you do have to listen to the word of GOD and his word states that whites are the chosen and Jeus is white. You are what we get form people who have never read the bible totally

The weather explains, he was reddish tan or brownish reddish, there is nothing wrong with that to me, and they went out in the sun a lot
Not true! The bible clearly explains that Jesus is white. One has to understand history. During the times of Christ all the people in the region were white with the exception of the Jews and the "Beast of the Field " that resembled humans but the bible says are not human at all. Times have since changed with the migration of other non white races in the region of the middle east over the last 3000 years. Below the scriptures clearly state the chosen people are white and the Jesus was in fact white by the bibles own verses. The entire blood line of Jesus is white. That is why "Q" is talking about the Jesus strand today. That strand being the white people, the only people of Adam and Eve among all GODS other creations and pre humans.

"That Adam and Eve were of the white race with this, fair or rosy complexion is certified in the bible by the description of their own descendants. King David , who was one of Adam's direct descendants , was described as being " ruddy and of fair countenance." (1 Samuel 16:12 and 17:42) Davids daughter Tamar was "fair" ( 2 Samuel 13:1) Sarah and Rebekah, who were both descendants from Adam, were both described as being " very fair" ( Genesis 12 :11, 14; Gen 24:16;Gen 26:7). The daughters of Job one of the Adamic patriarchs ( white) , were known as the " fairest woman of all the land" ( Job 42:15) Solomon was described as being " white and ruddy" ( Song of Solomon 5:10) The Nazarites ( consecrated peoples ) of Judah, and Jesus being a Nazarite were " whiter than milk" and more ruddy in body than rubies" ( Lamentations 4:7)"

Notice that the bible states Jesus was a WHITE Nazarite and NEVER a Jew. Not once in the bible does GOD or the angels of heaven ever call Jesus a Jew or dark and swarthy.

God was waiting for the Europeans to slaughter the natives and take their lands but got impatient.

The Lord is much more efficient. He used The Europeans to carry his holy plagues of smallpox, typhoid, and syphilis to smite the dark heathens.

Work smart, not hard.

Nope, sorry..............gonna stick with the Jews being God's Chosen on this one, mainly because of what the Bible has to say about the whole matter concerning Abraham.

However...............................

One of the missions of Yeshua (Jesus) was that He was supposed to come, not for the Jews (because they already had a covenant with God) but for everyone else (i.e. the Gentiles), so that they could have a covenant with God as well.

But...............I also believe that was the mission of Buddha as well, because what he taught is pretty much the same things that Yeshua taught.

As far as which religion is the "right" one? I like what His Holiness the Dali Llama said when asked which one was right. He replied that there should be as many religions as there are people, because we all see God in a slightly different way.

My personal opinion is that religion is like a spiritual kindergarten, because it's there just to get you started, where you go on your spiritual journey after you connect with God should be just between you and Him.
Not once in the bible does GOD or the angels of heaven ever call the Jews the chosen ones. In Fact God even stated He hated them. For Israel ( whites ) I have always loved. But Esau ( JEWS) I have hated.

Jesus rebuked the Jews when they tried to tell them that they were the children of Abraham. Jesus said, "IF YOU WERE, the children of Abraham you would do as Abraham does . But now YOU (JEWS) seek to kill me. " Right then and there Jesus rebuked the Jews for saying they were children of Abraham and lied ,and then named them as His murderers also.

Jesus then went on to tell the jews, "Where I go you can NEVER come. I am not from you nor you from me."

Right there Jesus is telling the Jews He is not one of them or from them nor are they from Jesus. Just who are they from?

Jesus then tells the Jews , " you are from your Father Satan and your Fathers works you do. You are of the Synagogue of Satan!" All that in John. In fact the bible is a warning to the chosen white people about the Jews and the blacks. Nothing racial about that because that word "racist " was invented by Satanist to shut people up about the truth. GOD even hates race mixing! Bet you didn't read that in your bible because you have never fully read it huh? Do you know the penalty for mixing the races according to the bible and how that is an abomination unto GOD and human kind? And the penalty and curse for doing so extends to the race mixers children even unto the tenth generation shall no race mixed child EVER enter heaven? Yep that is in your bible also.

There is no scripture that calls the Jews the chosen of GOD. In fact the bible rebukes that fairy tale many times over.

The bible clearly shows that the chosen people are white starting with Adam and Eve unto Jesus and His family tree. That today according to "Q" is the "Jesus Strand". White are the Jesus strand and that is why the entire world is constantly fighting, accusing, lying about and killing the white people of this world. But GOD knew He built a powerfull people and told them He would put no more on their shoulders than they can bare. But that is all about to come to an end for GODS true chosen. He warned the wolrd about going against true Israel whose name was changed as promised by GOD.

Bet you don't know the new name of GODS chosen because it is evident you didn't read your bible thouroly . You need to study history to understand the bible also.

JESUS IS WHITE ACCORDING TO SCRIPTURE.: AND SO ARE THE CHOSEN OF HIS BLOOD LINE:

That Adam and Eve were of the white race with this, fair or rosy complexion is certified in the bible by the description of their own descendants. King David , who was one of Adam's direct descendants , was described as being " ruddy and of fair countenance." (1 Samuel 16:12 and 17:42) Davids daughter Tamar was "fair" ( 2 Samuel 13:1) Sarah and Rebekah, who were both descendants from Adam, were both described as being " very fair" ( Genesis 12 :11, 14; Gen 24:16;Gen 26:7). The daughters of Job one of the Adamic patriarchs ( white) , were known as the " fairest woman of all the land" ( Job 42:15) Solomon was described as being " white and ruddy" ( Song of Solomon 5:10) The Nazarites ( consecrated peoples ) of Judah, and Jesus being a Nazarite were " whiter than milk" and more ruddy in body than rubies" ( Lamentations 4:7)

Last edited:
The weather explains, he was reddish tan or brownish reddish, there is nothing wrong with that to me, and they went out in the sun a lot
The bible says Jesus it white. You calling GOD a liar ?

That Adam and Eve were of the white race with this, fair or rosy complexion is certified in the bible by the description of their own descendants. King David , who was one of Adam's direct descendants , was described as being " ruddy and of fair countenance." (1 Samuel 16:12 and 17:42) Davids daughter Tamar was "fair" ( 2 Samuel 13:1) Sarah and Rebekah, who were both descendants from Adam, were both described as being " very fair" ( Genesis 12 :11, 14; Gen 24:16;Gen 26:7). The daughters of Job one of the Adamic patriarchs ( white) , were known as the " fairest woman of all the land" ( Job 42:15) Solomon was described as being " white and ruddy" ( Song of Solomon 5:10) The Nazarites ( consecrated peoples ) of Judah, and Jesus being a Nazarite were " whiter than milk" and more ruddy in body than rubies" ( Lamentations 4:7)

ABikerSailor,

I disagree with you and the poster who says the chosen people are a group of 144000 Christians. At least for those of us who belive the words of John 3:16, I think the chosen people are those described below by the Apostle Peter.

1 Peter 2:9 "But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God , that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light."

Peter is speaking of those who have Salvation under the New Covenant, the Chosen people of God. This group includes Gentiles and Jews who believe in Jesus, or to be more precise and accurate, the ones who believeth described in John 3:16.

And on the issue of chosen people, I have found myself meditating a lot on John 3:16, and I am beginning to believe more and more every day that the ones described there may be a much different group of people than many might believe it is.

I think mankind is always trying to place God in a box, who are we to do that?

Who are we to think, even for one second, that we know the heart of even one man and can define God's relationship with even one human being He created?

Sherri

There's actually no proof that Jesus even existed. None. Zero. Nil. But most people in that area had dark-ish skin. So he likely would have been a darkie.
The bible clearlys tates that Jesus is white. Most people listen to the communist take over of our religion and speak outlandish lies about the bible they have never read. They are simply parrots for the Christ haters.

"That Adam and Eve were of the white race with this, fair or rosy complexion is certified in the bible by the description of their own descendants. King David , who was one of Adam's direct descendants , was described as being " ruddy and of fair countenance." (1 Samuel 16:12 and 17:42) Davids daughter Tamar was "fair" ( 2 Samuel 13:1) Sarah and Rebekah, who were both descendants from Adam, were both described as being " very fair" ( Genesis 12 :11, 14; Gen 24:16;Gen 26:7). The daughters of Job one of the Adamic patriarchs ( white) , were known as the " fairest woman of all the land" ( Job 42:15) Solomon was described as being " white and ruddy" ( Song of Solomon 5:10) The Nazarites ( consecrated peoples ) of Judah, and Jesus being a Nazarite were " whiter than milk" and more ruddy in body than rubies" ( Lamentations 4:7)"

Got anything to back up your bullshit statement? I'm pretty sure that God's Chosen People are quite clearly defined in the Bible.

They're the descendants of Abraham (i.e. the Hebrews).

Forum List

Back