White Elephant gift exchange.

who gave you a forever lazy? lol

i got nice gifts....i am keeping them....

My oldest son.

I have married and raised pranksters :eusa_angel:
We get each other at least one joke gift.

My hubby loves Hickory Farms Beef Summer Sausage. So why did he give me one? It weighs 26 oz and is over 12 inches long.
I told him he could be replaced. :lol:

All right... what white elephant gifts did you all get this year..... You know the ones that were just so dumb, out of left field, so stupid or junkie..you just had to shake your head in wonder....

well other then the cow and goat...:wtf:

I got a ninjabreadmen cookie cutters and a set of ladybug mixing bowls.

NINJABREAD MEN COOKIE CUTTERS
Animal House Ladybug Mixing Bowl Set of 3 : Target

I come from a large extended family and well.... Candy sucks... I always get sweets, and I don't want them...

IDK, I suppose it's the thought that counts tho....That's all that matters to me.

I don't believe any present is "lame" nor would I treat one as such.

I suppose there are people out there who just give gifts - not because they love someone - but because they feel obligated and that is just stupid in my book...

I don't have any friends like that tho, or at least that type of relationship with a person where they feel obligated...

All right... what white elephant gifts did you all get this year..... You know the ones that were just so dumb, out of left field, so stupid or junkie..you just had to shake your head in wonder....

Would you be interested in trading your ninjabreadmen cookie cutters for another Forever Lazy?

I mean really ... what. the. fuck. ... are some people thinking? My husband and I both received one. We're going to put them on and have our picture taken before they get packed away somewhere where they will be forgotten.

who gave you a forever lazy? lol

i got nice gifts....i am keeping them....

My oldest son.

I have married and raised pranksters :eusa_angel:
We get each other at least one joke gift.

My hubby loves Hickory Farms Beef Summer Sausage. So why did he give me one? It weighs 26 oz and is over 12 inches long.
I told him he could be replaced. :lol:

So he could eat it cuz he knows you wouldn't?

What is it with men and Hickory Farms meats and cheeses? My husband loves them!

I'll swap you my 'Forever Lazy' for your set of lady bug mixing bowls!

https://www.orderforeverlazy.com/?tag=im|sm|bi|tm&a_aid=011&a_bid=534434b0

I especially like the drop seat ;)

Look at it this way... If they don't take off and become the new 'Snuggie', your Smurfette costume next Halloween is gonna ROCK!
Especially if yours was upgraded to include the feet.

My husband tried his own and I nearly peed myself laughing. He looked like a damn Telletubbie.

Look at it this way... If they don't take off and become the new 'Snuggie', your Smurfette costume next Halloween is gonna ROCK!

My husband tried his own and I nearly peed myself laughing. He looked like a damn Telletubbie.

i hope not the purple one!!!

I bought myself a replacement felt glide for my dryer. I'll be happy to give the old one to anyone who wants it, no swap out of other gifts necessary..........

Would you be interested in trading your ninjabreadmen cookie cutters for another Forever Lazy?

I mean really ... what. the. fuck. ... are some people thinking? My husband and I both received one. We're going to put them on and have our picture taken before they get packed away somewhere where they will be forgotten.

:lol:

You both got one? OMG...... :lmao: I think some homeless shelter would love them actually.

But take that pic..and use it as next years greeting card!

Pics or it does not count!!!

i hope not the purple one!!!

LOL ~ thankfully no. We have matching light grey fucking Forever Lazies. :rolleyes:

Hey, you swear a lot... are you an indian? You know, live in a tee pee kind...

I like them............ Fuck you and fuck me too. :eusa_whistle:

Do I?
I think it safe to say you haven't been around here long enough to make an accurate assessment of my swearing habits from a few random posts in one thread.
Welcome to USMB.

Forum List

Back