White Culture Defined

Just because he sticks up for white people and white culture doesn't make him a hater.

I see hispanics stick up for their culture and support La Raza. (the Race)

And blacks have BET channel on tv; and the NAACP for their causes.

So why shouldn't Joyce be allowed to stand up and brag, and be proud of his race and culture?

Joyce and his Klan brothers would lynch you just as fast as they'd lynch a black person.
Again, I don't veiw Joyce as a racist.

He is just a white man, who is proud of his race, and the achievements of white culture.

There is a sickness in America among white people..

They are taught to feel bad about who they are and for being white.

All races are allowed to celebrate who they are, except the white race.

I used to live in south Texas and am very faniliar with the hispanic organization La Raza

In spanish, it means "The Race", and they make no bones about wanting hispanic culture, language, and people, to be dominate over all other people.

It is as racist as the KKK

Unbelievably, the supreme courts newest member, Sotamayor is a card carrying member of La Raza

Yet, nothing much was said about this fact!!!

The NAACP is an organization for blacks and their agenda. Enough said.

Why don't you see Wm Joyce as racist, yet you compare his white pride to La Raza, who you then go on to say is as racist as the KKK?

Doesn't that make Wm Joyce as racist as the KKK? (which he is, BTW)

Or maybe you see La Raza's hispanic pride as appropriate and acceptable as Wm Joyce's white pride?

Just because he sticks up for white people and white culture doesn't make him a hater. I see hispanics stick up for their culture and support La Raza. (the Race)

I don't veiw Joyce as a racist....He is just a white man, who is proud of his race, and the achievements of white culture.

...the hispanic organization La Raza...It is as racist as the KKK

Last edited:
I guess I havn't seen Joyce advocate violence or domination of his race over other races.

But, La Raza does say that they want their race and culture to dominate all others.

The La Raza motto: "Por La Raza Todo, Fuera de La Raza Nada."

Translation: "For the Race, Everything; Outside the Race, Nothing."

Just because he sticks up for white people and white culture doesn't make him a hater.

So why shouldn't Joyce be allowed to stand up and brag, and be proud of his race and culture?

Joyce and his Klan brothers would lynch you just as fast as they'd lynch a black person.

He is just a white man, who is proud of his race, and the achievements of white culture.

Sunni, you're 100% right

I guess I havn't seen Joyce advocate violence or domination of his race over other races.

But, La Raza does say that they want their race and culture to dominate all others.

The La Raza motto: "Por La Raza Todo, Fuera de La Raza Nada."

Translation: "For the Race, Everything; Outside the Race, Nothing."

So Joyce is not a racist, just proud.

And you compared this pride to La Raza's hispanic pride.

Then you said that La Raza is racist.

Maybe I just don't understand Sunni logic.

Again, I am proud of my white heritage and culture the same as Joyce is.

I have never said that whites should throw out all non whites and have a white only nation and culture.

Maybe I am wrong, but I haven't heard Joyce call for that either.

The difference is:

I have read and personally heard La Raza call for all other races to be pushed out, and hispanic culture to be the only culture allowed.

Now that is pure racism, plain and simple.

And Sotamayor is a card carrying member of La Raza and never denounced the group or gave up her membership. :evil:

Last edited:

I have never said that whites should throw out all non whites and have a white only nation and culture.

The difference is:

I have read and personally heard La Raza call for all other races to be pushed out, and hispanic culture to be the only culture allowed.

Then maybe La Raza was a bad example for you to use, huh?

The difference is:

Then maybe La Raza was a bad example for you to use, huh?
Either you aren't reading what I am posting.

Or you can't grasp what I am saying.

But, there is a difference.

Treading where Glen Beck will not...

White culture is the set of values of the European-heritage peoples of the world. It is marked by fairness, honesty, law-abidingness, respect for the individual, cleanliness, bravery, an adventuresome spirit, and above all, nobility and honor.

White culture values a gentileman's word. It values politeness. It values pitching in to help the cause. It values friendliness. It values creativity, respect for authority, and education.

White culture means paying back the loan you took out. It means cleaning up the trash in your yard. It means tipping your hat to your neighbor.

White culture means delayed gratification. It means working hard today so that you can enjoy tomorrow.

White culture means working hard and not complaining. It means innovation and invention. It means sexual modesty.

White culture means speaking plainly and saying what you mean.

In the arts white culture is Bach, Beethoven, Brahms. It is Michaelangelo, Renoir, Matisse, Hogarth. In philosophy it is Plato, Aristotle, Kant, Descartes. In literature it is Shakespeare, Hemingway, Joyce, Keats, Yeats.

White culture means science and discovery. It means finding cures for disease. It means medical advancements that benefit the world.

White culture gives us the law. It gives us paved streets, moon walks, and cars to drive.

White culture is the diversity of the European experience, from Iceland to Greece. It is French cooking, German engineering, British political philosophy.

In America white culture is Christianity, agriculture, small towns, football, cheeseburgers, cherry cokes. It is a beautiful blonde woman and a fast Ford Mustang.

White culture values the military virtues of uprightness, precision and discipline. It means bravery in battle. It means a handsome airline pilot who can land the plane in the river when an engine blows out.

In Australia white culture is fearless adventure. In Canada it is strength for the cold.

White culture means a doctor you know didn't graduate because of affirmative action.

White culture means people you can trust.

White culture is decency.

Sadly, it is now set against an indecent world.

If I understand what you are trying to say, you are telling me that no other culture on the face of the Earth has these same qualities... If that is what you are trying to tell me then I guess you are full of shit...

Look back at the OP. His definition of "white culture" isn't really the description of a culture at all. It's a list of potshots at minorities.

I used to live in south Texas and am very faniliar with the hispanic organization La Raza

In spanish, it means "The Race", and they make no bones about wanting hispanic culture, language, and people, to be dominate over all other people.

It is as racist as the KKK

Unbelievably, the supreme courts newest member, Sotamayor is a card carrying member of La Raza

Yet, nothing much was said about this fact!!!

Nothing was said about it because it's not true.

Racism doesn't require a belief in violence or domination of others, simply the belief that your race is superior.

Marc Rich, Bernie Madoff, and Goldman Sachs represent Jewish culture, not white culture.

Timothy McVeigh, on the other hand...

Let's not forget the RW nutjob who blew George Tiller away in his CHURCH of all places.

Mark Sanford, Ensign, Mr. "Wide Stance", Lush Rimbaugh, the list goes on...White Culture does it again.

Oh yeah, all white people are conservative and agree with Limbaugh or Tiller. What an idiotic statement.

Racism doesn't require a belief in violence or domination of others, simply the belief that your race is superior.

Why is the fact that one PREFERS one race over another a thought crime? The truth is that pretty much EVERYONE is this way... black people would rather hang out with black people, and so on. Would you call them racist? No, you would never. Black people can even straight up declare "I hate whites", and they won't be called "racist." Just "a civil rights activist."

"Racism" is a phony concept dreamed up to make whites accept a total takeover/wipeout of their lands, peoples and culture.

Last edited:
My first year in the Navy I was assigned to a room with two African Americans, they asked me to move before I even got my seabag on the floor.

I did not cry racism.

I just fragged them when we went to the First Gulf war, and before you call me racist I would have fragged a Latino or Asian who dissed me.

Whites are kind of a gray area.

Last edited:
Whites are taught at a young age to be self-loathing and basically guilty for being white.

Ever notice that in many movies, especially teen movies, the bad character is usually a blond haired girl or guy with blue eyes?

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back