White coward power on the loose.....

No one. Why do you ask?
So what did you mean by...

"Supporting the concept of self defense?"

If no one attacked him first, that means that Gavin was the aggressor, not the victim you're painting him as.

No, that means he supports the right of self defense.

Gavin McInnes was not attacked by Antifa, nor was he directly involved in the fight.

A couple of random Proud Boys were attacked by Antifa, and got their asses kicked. As you see in the video.
What the video shows is the Proud boys hunting down and attacking the gentlemen while calling them "faggots." That you describe it as you did only cements your status as a bonafide far rightwing Republican hack.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The second video clearly shows an Antifa goon hurling an object at the Proud Boys. But like every other braindead leftist you refuse to acknowledge evidence staring you right in the face.

This is literally you:

Proud Boys Street Gang Had A Weekend Of Coast-To-Coast Violence
Members of the violent and homophobic gang were involved in violence in Oregon and New York, but there were no immediate arrests.
f8umxcyM

Proud Boys Street Gang Had A Weekend Of Coast-To-Coast Violence | HuffPost

You have got to love these powerful white groups such as the ass ho's in Charolettesville and now this, who love going to areas where real danger is minimal.....beating up on a gay does not make you a bad ass, it makes you a coward. Real tough white hating mf's, come to Detroit, come to places like Chicago, Compton, Bronx, the Ville...come to known places where serious bad motherfuckers who hate you just as much thrive...going to a gay villiage in NY or some soft redneck one horse town does not render you brave, tough or any of the above, it renders you a bunch of soft white bitches that love pickin on gay people caught alone by themselves...
Drumpf has these white boys feeling their nuts. I had this old white dude threaten to shoot me in a round about way the other day. I'm pumping gas and had my music on. This old white lady asked me politely to turn it down which I proceeded to do. Her husband said under his breath "I dont want to hear that crap". I stopped mid stride and told him I wasnt going to turn down anything since he had run his big mouth. He got mad and turned bright red and told me he was going to close my door. I told him I would knock his old ass out if he touched my car and started laughing at him which of course made him madder. He then challenged me to "come here" so I laughed at him again and told him to come over to me. He then said I got something for you and then made a quick movement towards his car. I just leaned back on my car and laughed at him again and told him he better sit his old ass down because if he pulled something out of the car I was going make him regret it. His wife started screaming at him to "shut the fuck up" which of course made me laugh at him even harder. I told him I thought for his safety he better listen to his wife. His wife apologized to me which made him livid. He called me an asshole so I told him he better get his ass in the car because Drumpf wasnt here to save him. His wife started screaming at him to get in the car and shut the fuck up. He finally got in the car but I kept my eye on him and my hand on my 9mm.

And you wonder why you guys get shot???????

Members of the violent and homophobic gang were involved in violence in Oregon and New York, but there were no immediate arrests.
f8umxcyM

You have got to love these powerful white groups such as the ass ho's in Charolettesville and now this, who love going to areas where real danger is minimal.....beating up on a gay does not make you a bad ass, it makes you a coward. Real tough white hating mf's, come to Detroit, come to places like Chicago, Compton, Bronx, the Ville...come to known places where serious bad motherfuckers who hate you just as much thrive...going to a gay villiage in NY or some soft redneck one horse town does not render you brave, tough or any of the above, it renders you a bunch of soft white bitches that love pickin on gay people caught alone by themselves...
Drumpf has these white boys feeling their nuts. I had this old white dude threaten to shoot me in a round about way the other day. I'm pumping gas and had my music on. This old white lady asked me politely to turn it down which I proceeded to do. Her husband said under his breath "I dont want to hear that crap". I stopped mid stride and told him I wasnt going to turn down anything since he had run his big mouth. He got mad and turned bright red and told me he was going to close my door. I told him I would knock his old ass out if he touched my car and started laughing at him which of course made him madder. He then challenged me to "come here" so I laughed at him again and told him to come over to me. He then said I got something for you and then made a quick movement towards his car. I just leaned back on my car and laughed at him again and told him he better sit his old ass down because if he pulled something out of the car I was going make him regret it. His wife started screaming at him to "shut the fuck up" which of course made me laugh at him even harder. I told him I thought for his safety he better listen to his wife. His wife apologized to me which made him livid. He called me an asshole so I told him he better get his ass in the car because Drumpf wasnt here to save him. His wife started screaming at him to get in the car and shut the fuck up. He finally got in the car but I kept my eye on him and my hand on my 9mm.
Ace, good for you man....all these white mf's are thinking they some bad ass's, now that Trump is office and like you, I'm packin too. Note to white cowards....YALL NOT THE ONLY GUN OWNERS IN AMERICA!!

f8umxcyM

And you wonder why you guys get shot???????

f8umxcyM

Ace, good for you man....all these white mf's are thinking they some bad ass's, now that Trump is office and like you, I'm packin too. Note to white cowards....YALL NOT THE ONLY GUN OWNERS IN AMERICA!!

all these white mf's are thinking they some bad ass's, now that Trump is office

Like ANTIFA thinking they some bad ass's, when Obama was office?

Forum List

Back