White cops take down another unarmed black

Idk man, but cops didn't shoot people as often when I was growing up.
not as many cops?
blacks not committing as much crime??
less people = less total crime?
less attacks on cops?
less?

Nah, they changed the training after Oscar Ray Bolin. They shoot people way too often now.
I agree-- there should be more fire discipline
but humans will make mistakes/interpret differently/errors/etc
but I can't blame a lot of them
like the Tamir Rice shooting appears like a quick draw--
Castille shooting appears wrong
but:
MBrown
Kscott
Asterling
all justified

but:
MBrown
Kscott
Asterling
all justified
Castille shooting wasn't wrong. Castille reached into his jacket. Cop had no choice but to shoot. US education system needs to do better.

but:
MBrown
Kscott
Asterling
all justified
Castille shooting wasn't wrong. Castille reached into his jacket. Cop had no choice but to shoot. US education system needs to do better.
before I saw the video, I thought it was a bad shot
after I saw the video, I'm not so sure

D.A. scraps murder case against police officer

Fulton County District Attorney Paul Howard confirms that a recent Georgia Court of Appeals case prompted the D.A. to reconsider how statements made by a police officer could be used in a grand jury proceeding.

Apologists say you can indict a ham sandwich, but if you indict a cop for killing an unarmed black man, the D.A. can throw it out.

D.A. scraps murder case against police officer

Fulton County District Attorney Paul Howard confirms that a recent Georgia Court of Appeals case prompted the D.A. to reconsider how statements made by a police officer could be used in a grand jury proceeding.

Apologists say you can indict a ham sandwich, but if you indict a cop for killing an unarmed black man, the D.A. can throw it out.
Armed or unarmed is rarely the crux of the case. More often it is the suspects' failure to keep his hands visible and empty.

How many blacks are killed by other blacks, cop or otherwise.

Then compare the MINISCULE number killed by whites.

Then explain to me why Democrats are so fucking stupid on this issue.
Because just like with Muslims, illegal aliens, criminals, and other undesirables, they bribe welfare blacks with welfare $$, to vote for them. How far down can they sink ?

This cop had 5 years on duty, apparently he is not cut out to be a cop. Lets not talk about blacks who probably have a longer family history of you being in the US.

These cops are not trained properly, or they are either to fearful to be a cop or crooked.

Forum List

Back