White Christians most marginalized group in college.

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
It's totally true, when you account for Jews, the White Christian is clearly the most under-represented in colleges.

Take Yale for example.

52% of Yale is White.

Yale University - CollegeData College Profile

But 28% of Yale is Jewish.

2015 Top 60 Schools by Jewish Student Population

So, actually about 24% of Yale is White Christian, and 28% White Jewish.

I'm only strictly speaking of a "White Christian background" when you account for Agnostics, and Atheists obviously the number goes down even more.

But, that means that White Christians are very well under-represented in Yale.

It's totally true, when you account for Jews, the White Christian is clearly the most under-represented in colleges.

Take Yale for example.

52% of Yale is White.

I'm only strictly speaking of a "White Christian background" when you account for Agnostics, and Atheists obviously the number goes down even more.

white christians are just 43 percent of the population and that was last year, they were a majority less then 10 years ago, they are becoming a smaller percentage of the population year by year

Yale is a place of education, ie learning . I would hardly think the bible thumping variety of christians could make it there

• Banned

Take Yale for example.

52% of Yale is White.

white christians are just 43 percent of the population and that was last year, they were a majority less then 10 years ago, they are becoming a smaller percentage of the population year by year

Yale is a place of education, ie learning . I would hardly think the bible thumping variety of christians could make it there

Which source says that 43% of the U.S.A were White in 2017?

Take Yale for example.

52% of Yale is White.

Would you say the same about Muslims or Hindus or *gasp* JEWS?

White, Christian America has represented centuries of cultural, political, and economic domination, says author Robert P. Jones. Yet during the last couple of decades, demographics and culture have shifted dramatically.

Who?

Take Yale for example.

52% of Yale is White.

White Christians are now a minority in the US

'Christian America' dwindling, including white evangelicals, study shows - Religion News Service

America's Changing Religious Identity

Last edited:
  • Banned

Take Yale for example.

52% of Yale is White.

'Christian America' dwindling, including white evangelicals, study shows - Religion News Service

Well, I'm including all White Christian background people, ones who might be Atheist, or Agnostic too.

Take Yale for example.

52% of Yale is White.

You mean people that believe in myth over fact have a hard time in colleges that teach fact? Do tell.

Why aren't they in religious 'schools' where they learn Jesus rode dinosaurs and the Earth is 6,000 years old? Where you flunk out if you get the answers right. Come back to reality, you aren't going to force the entire rest of the human race that relies on facts to now embrace whatever religion you want to belong to.

Take Yale for example.

52% of Yale is White.

I see your point, but Yale is a private university and therefore can have any demographic they want.

Take Yale for example.

52% of Yale is White.

Here is another example of the fake white grievance industry.

Take Yale for example.

52% of Yale is White.

Have you checked out the private Christian colleges lately.? I hear they are chock full of Christians...If that is what you are into...

Take Yale for example.

52% of Yale is White.

Here is another example of the fake white grievance industry.
That boy be howling everyday about being the victim of some social repression get up...

Take Yale for example.

52% of Yale is White.

So why are you still such a reactionary dumbass when it comes to white identity politics?

Take Yale for example.

52% of Yale is White.

Have you checked out the private Christian colleges lately.? I hear they are chock full of Christians...If that is what you are into...
They actually aren’t.

Take Yale for example.

52% of Yale is White.

You mean people that believe in myth over fact have a hard time in colleges that teach fact? Do tell.

Why aren't they in religious 'schools' where they learn Jesus rode dinosaurs and the Earth is 6,000 years old? Where you flunk out if you get the answers right. Come back to reality, you aren't going to force the entire rest of the human race that relies on facts to now embrace whatever religion you want to belong to.
Islam is still growing, retard.

Only your bigotry and racism keeps your focus on Christians.

Forum List

Back