White Boyz Rap

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn’t the flame zone. I posted this op for a legit discussion. Don’t need you spewing this garbage. Clean it up or take a hike.

I apologize for my part in this slade and will no longer be responding to posts from some of these people.
Some of these douchebags make my stomach turn. We as a people should be much better than this.

Agreed, Slade. A lot of Blacks are way better than the low opinion given others by folks like IM2.

Condoleezza Rice schools NBC reporter on race relations in America
I got no problem with IM2. I’m white and I’ve challenged him on many issues and he has always engaged in a respectful way with me. He goes low when douchebags like yourself and Marion come after him with the race games. Grow up and do better

STFU, faggot!
It’s my thread troll. Stick to the topic and speak in a respectable way or beat it.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Whites call each other a lot of ethnically derogatory names and we don't have a problem not using those words in conversations with whites because we hear them using them. So grow up. Or take the ass whipping you got coming from the black person you decide to say that in the face of.

Shut up, Watermelon. Your racist opinion don't count. Ain't no one going to "whip my ass" either, much less the likes of you. The very fact that you felt you just HAD to interject yourself here in a thread that doesn't even concern you shows your true nature.

View attachment 278019

This is an open forum white boy. The OP asked a question. I stated my opinion. The opinion of 20 white racists in the flame zone of a forum with over 40,000 members doesn't mean shit. The n word is not to be used by whites. Learn that and live by that rule.
What do you think about the frequency that it is used by blacks, like in Song lyrics and such. Do you have a problem with that? Also what do you think about non whites using it? Hispanics and Asians for example?

Personally I don't use the word and believe no one should use it. But when whites are going around calling each other slurs we aren't complaining about how unfair it is for us not to use them.
I agree, no one should use it. But don't tell me it's a slur for me to use it and not for someone else to use it. Same goes for whites if they use "white" slurs. Its either a slur or it is not.

You need to understand that there is no sameness in the experiences of blacks and whites. Historically the N word has been used by whites to describe blacks as lazy, dumb, uneducated, worthless, scum, less than human and parasites. It has stood for nothing coming out of the mouth of whites but insults and to denigrate black people. For over 240 years this has been the primary use of the word by whites. When they first started using the word, blacks could not fight back. Blacks had to take being disgraced and belittled or face beatings or death. When the lynch mobs came to get us, they were not using the word as a term of endearment. The word coming from whites has carried a belief of superiority. It was them saying they are better than us just because they exist. The pre school age white child could freely call elderly black men or women who had lived a full life and had wisdom that child may never receive that word and it’s parents said nothing about respecting your elders. The term coming from whites simply means no respect.

Blacks use the word as a joke, but whites think we mean the same thing they do.

Whites call each other a lot of ethnically derogatory names and we don't have a problem not using those words in conversations with whites because we hear them using them. So grow up. Or take the ass whipping you got coming from the black person you decide to say that in the face of.

Shut up, Watermelon. Your racist opinion don't count. Ain't no one going to "whip my ass" either, much less the likes of you. The very fact that you felt you just HAD to interject yourself here in a thread that doesn't even concern you shows your true nature.

View attachment 278019

This is an open forum white boy. The OP asked a question. I stated my opinion. The opinion of 20 white racists in the flame zone of a forum with over 40,000 members doesn't mean shit. The n word is not to be used by whites. Learn that and live by that rule.
What do you think about the frequency that it is used by blacks, like in Song lyrics and such. Do you have a problem with that? Also what do you think about non whites using it? Hispanics and Asians for example?

Personally I don't use the word and believe no one should use it. But when whites are going around calling each other slurs we aren't complaining about how unfair it is for us not to use them.
I feel like the N word has transcended into a no fly zone period. Personally I don’t understand why some blacks use it so much, especially in music. I’d like to see that word erased from our language. So I’m def not trying to find an excuse for whites to use it. I feel like other slurs like wap, I’m Italian so that’s my example, can be used as a zing but aren’t deeply offensive. I have a pretty diverse set of friends and we make fun of each others races and religions all the time but do it in a light hearted way. My Jewish friend can call me a wap and I can ask him for a loan and it’s followed by laughter. That dynamic is very sketchy with whites and blacks, I understand why. Wish it weren’t so. The best medicine for tension is laughter, but with the N word there’s more anger than laughter so in my book it shouldn’t be used at all.

View attachment 278019

You fucking suck, you paper-skinned piece of shit!
How else does one talk about POS niggas from across town?
Boy! Lemme tell ya, me and my black friends done been there, done that, and beat all their asses, bitch!
I broke one of ums ribs, BOOM! He was on my friend and I hurt him, bad!
Mods, please get this jerk off out of the thread and delete all the garbage he has spewed. I’ve had enough

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

View attachment 278019

You fucking suck, you paper-skinned piece of shit!
How else does one talk about POS niggas from across town?
Boy! Lemme tell ya, me and my black friends done been there, done that, and beat all their asses, bitch!
I broke one of ums ribs, BOOM! He was on my friend and I hurt him, bad!

th

View attachment 278019

I feel like the N word has transcended into a no fly zone period. Personally I don’t understand why some blacks use it so much, especially in music. I’d like to see that word erased from our language. So I’m def not trying to find an excuse for whites to use it. I feel like other slurs like wap, I’m Italian so that’s my example, can be used as a zing but aren’t deeply offensive. I have a pretty diverse set of friends and we make fun of each others races and religions all the time but do it in a light hearted way. My Jewish friend can call me a wap and I can ask him for a loan and it’s followed by laughter. That dynamic is very sketchy with whites and blacks, I understand why. Wish it weren’t so. The best medicine for tension is laughter, but with the N word there’s more anger than laughter so in my book it shouldn’t be used at all.

If racism by whites against black wasn't still going on in such a terrible way, perhaps we all could have a laugh. Unfortunately it's not that way. Notice the examples you have seen tonight. That is why I say the word is not to be used by whites. These guys can talk crazy on a keyboard but using that word as a white person to blacks can get you killed.

These guys can talk crazy on a keyboard but using that word as a white person to blacks can get you killed.
And that is an excellent reason why blacks should not use the N-word within ear shot of whites. It''s done to stir up trouble. If Blacks want to be respected, then they should act respectable.

If racism by whites against black wasn't still going on in such a terrible way, perhaps we all could have a laugh. Unfortunately it's not that way. Notice the examples you have seen tonight. That is why I say the word is not to be used by whites. These guys can talk crazy on a keyboard but using that word as a white person to blacks can get you killed.
That says more about negros proclivity for violence, and lack of aptitude for conflict resolution; than it does about white vocabulary...

What it shows is how whites start unnecessary conflict then cry about the consequences of their poor behavior as well as lack of personal responsibility

That says more about negros proclivity for violence, and lack of aptitude for conflict resolution; than it does about white vocabulary...

What it shows is how whites start unnecessary conflict then cry about the consequences of their poor behavior as well as lack of personal responsibility
Actually YOU made the claim that negros are easily prompted to commit homicide by mere words. What a pitiful condemnation of ones own kind...

These guys can talk crazy on a keyboard but using that word as a white person to blacks can get you killed.
And that is an excellent reason why blacks should not use the N-word within ear shot of whites. It''s done to stir up trouble. If Blacks want to be respected, then they should act respectable.
No, you got it backward . But that's expected. Whites just simply need to respect the fact they shouldn't use the word because of the history it carries when used by whites. That's acting respectable too. You talk about acting respectable like respectability is only determined by whites. That's white supremacist thinking.

No, you got it backward . But that's expected. Whites just simply need to respect the fact they shouldn't use the word because of the history it carries when used by whites. That's acting respectable too. You talk about acting respectable like respectability is only determined by whites. That's white supremacist thinking.

You should meet my friend. Name of Houda Mae. She might could get ya right.
Such a nice southern name.

Actually YOU made the claim that negros are easily prompted to commit homicide by mere words. What a pitiful condemnation of ones own kind...

No. And whites have been shown a propensity for violence when they use certain words, the n word being the number one used in that way.

No. And whites have been shown a propensity for violence when they use certain words, the n word being the number one used in that way.
Only the weak feel harmed by words...

Drop the fake self righteousness you racist piece of shit. You don't say that to your butthurt racist buddies that whine about racism if somebody says the word white.

Drop the fake self righteousness you racist piece of shit. You don't say that to your butthurt racist buddies that whine about racism if somebody says the word white.
Triggered much?

Are you?

:auiqs.jpg: Owned, IM2 is mah bitch!

Not sure how we got here from there, but it is what it is.

Beastie Boys or Eminem maybe? :eek:

Wrong. I chose not to respond to your bullshit.

I don't have to prove my manhood by lying about who I whipped.

Or talking about what I would do to you.

If we ever met like that, we'd just have to get down to business.
You ain't never won a fight in your life, cupcake.

Closed to clean. May or may not reopen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back