White boys only get tough as kids after they get beat up by a black kid

4Horsemen

Oct 9, 2012
I believe this..lol...and most you do too...

I knew a couple white boys I grew up with that didn't get "tough" until one of us kicked his ass. then he was cool and could fight better. so I know somma yall have been through it.

How many of you white guys got into it with a black guy and maybe won, and then afterwards you felt "official" and validated?

tell the gotdamn truth for once. :cool:

I knew a couple white boys I grew up with that didn't get "tough" until one of us kicked his ass. then he was cool and could fight better. so I know somma yall have been through it.

How many of you white guys got into it with a black guy and maybe won, and then afterwards you felt "official" and validated?

I knew a couple of black boys growing up. They're in jail now. That's where black males go, because they're fucking criminals.

I knew a couple of black boys growing up. They're in jail now. That's where black males go, because they're fucking criminals.

Hey I could do all kind of shit to prove you wrong. But tonight I wont. Ill just ask you this......you want to fight?

This is true.

But the first time I fought back was against a White guy in the 6th grade. I was out front my house mowing the lawn one day when this bully rode by on his bike and started cussing at me. I tried to ignore him (which never works) but he persisted. Finally he hawked a looger in my direction that missed but I felt the "spray" on my face.

Then I just f*ckin' lost it.

I ran after the guy who was madly pedaling his bike to get away but I just caught him. I'll never forget the look of fear on his face as I grabbed his shoulder and pulled him off his bike. It was like it was in slo-mo!

I was on top of him punching and slapping, well ok, mostly slapping. I'll admit I was terrified because this was basically the first time I'd ever fought back. I got off him after he promised never to mess with me again.

I was at least an inch taller after that! :D

I went to a "diverse" H.S. meaning all races were represented and fought with each other. Long Beach Polytechnic in California.

Blacks were the easiest to manage because you could usually talk or joke yer way out of it. I didn't wanna' fight Blacks because they punched too hard.

If a Mexican wanted to fight, you were gonna' fight. The only advantage is that most of them are small and don't punch too hard, so you can outlast last them. (I'm 6 foot)

I honestly never fought with an Asian. At least I don't recall. Except maybe an argument on the Baseball diamond.

But no one messed with the Samoans. Most of the bad ass Samoans at my H.S. were in the "Viking 1000 Pounder Club" which is another story. You never wanted to fight with them because their family would come runnin'. And I kid you not, even the Samoan girls can kick some ass! :D

I grew up in SC. You dont back down from anyone or your life is fucked through out your school years. Not to mention my dad would've kicked my ass if i pussed out of a fight. Won some lost some but never..ever ..pussed out

Blacks cause over half the murders in this country. When you don't have the intelligence to make something of yourselves=you soon crime.

This is true.

But the first time I fought back was against a White guy in the 6th grade. I was out front my house mowing the lawn one day when this bully rode by on his bike and started cussing at me. I tried to ignore him (which never works) but he persisted. Finally he hawked a looger in my direction that missed but I felt the "spray" on my face.

Then I just f*ckin' lost it.

I ran after the guy who was madly pedaling his bike to get away but I just caught him. I'll never forget the look of fear on his face as I grabbed his shoulder and pulled him off his bike. It was like it was in slo-mo!

I was on top of him punching and slapping, well ok, mostly slapping. I'll admit I was terrified because this was basically the first time I'd ever fought back. I got off him after he promised never to mess with me again.

I was at least an inch taller after that! :D

I went to a "diverse" H.S. meaning all races were represented and fought with each other. Long Beach Polytechnic in California.

Blacks were the easiest to manage because you could usually talk or joke yer way out of it. I didn't wanna' fight Blacks because they punched too hard.

If a Mexican wanted to fight, you were gonna' fight. The only advantage is that most of them are small and don't punch too hard, so you can outlast last them. (I'm 6 foot)

I honestly never fought with an Asian. At least I don't recall. Except maybe an argument on the Baseball diamond.

But no one messed with the Samoans. Most of the bad ass Samoans at my H.S. were in the "Viking 1000 Pounder Club" which is another story. You never wanted to fight with them because their family would come runnin'. And I kid you not, even the Samoan girls can kick some ass! :D

gv0yY.png

Well the good news for any Caucasian young man who gets beat up by a black boy is he knows there's a very very good chance that boy will be murdered by one of his own or spend a considerable amount of the rest of his life behind bars for beating a woman, selling drugs, assault, burglary, or some other criminal activity. But that be cool because it'll build his street cred, assuming he ever gets out.

So how does it feel to know that you were the snitch that got them locked up?

Blacks cause over half the murders in this country. When you don't have the intelligence to make something of yourselves=you soon crime.

Is that why Charles Manson is still eating soft peter from behind 4 foot thick concrete walls. intelligence?

Me and my homies used to throw piss balloon grenades at white boys that rode by on their bikes or in cars. shit was wild...lol..

We actually got that idea from a whiteboy in our hood on Halloween night. He came up with the idea to throw them at the Police, but we all talked his stupid ass out of it and just threw them at houses that didn't give us no candy..lol..so many front doors of houses and apartments that reeked of kid piss when I was growing up.. haha

Last edited:
Too many black kids are unpredictable. Some might be perfectly nice kids, others might be feral. The answer is not a proper application of understanding but the George Zimmerman solution.

Forum List

Back