White Boy Rick

B. Kidd

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2010
Western Lands
You know that you attended a shitty movie when the previews of upcoming movies left a bigger impression (Overlord looks like it's gonna be great!)

Was waaayy too long and akin to watching air leaving a deflating balloon.

I left the theatre pissed off because I already knew that bad things happen when you get mixed up with black drug dealers and white FBI agents.

Don't waste your time renting it or even seeing it for free.

We'll wait till Hollywood produces another blockbuster like "Black Boy James". Oh, well, it will probably suck too. But I have an idea: if that black boy James is a Russian spy who colludes with American president and influences mid-term elections on the top of everything, the movie may have a huge success among liberals.

Last edited:
You know that you attended a shitty movie when the previews of upcoming movies left a bigger impression (Overlord looks like it's gonna be great!)

Was waaayy too long and akin to watching air leaving a deflating balloon.

I left the theatre pissed off because I already knew that bad things happen when you get mixed up with black drug dealers and white FBI agents.

Don't waste your time renting it or even seeing it for free.
I saw the trailer for this movie and I was thinking.....does White Boy Rick get to say anything....or does he just purse his lips and spend the whole movie being Queerbait to Pedophiles?

Forum List

Back