White being outbred by those filthy colored people

I think that it would a neat idea to explore tax deductions for high performing kids in schools. Not sure how it would work out though.

It would certainly motivate some parents to actually take an interest in their kids well being.

Actually, that IS a really good idea.

I've thought about it.

An "A" in each class is worth so many points. Depending on the class, the higher the point value. So an "A" in PE is worth 10 points, but an "A" in Geometry is worth 20 points. For every 100 points, the dependents earn $xxxx tax deduction for their caregivers.

At the end of the year, calculate the final points earned, and there's your tax deduction.

*shrug*

I like the idea. And think that it would go well with another idea put forward by John Campbell of the old Astounding Sci Fi Magazine.

That is, the government will pay any student to go to college. Tuition, books, three squares a day, roof over the head, and a small stipend for occasional socializing. But, that student, when he finishes school, owes an additional two percent of his income to the Government Educational Fund for the rest of his life. Two year tech school, one percent. Graduate school, three percent.

That way, when a stellar student had to chose between a job in real research that pays little at present, or be a highly paid bottle washer at a name institute, he or she, would not have a mortgage sized student loan payoff influencing that decision. This would encourage risk taking, which is what all early research is.

It would also encourage high school children to do their best, for they would know that if they made the grades, and learned the subjects, they would be able to go to school, no matter what the financial situation of their family.

I would predict within three decades that the fund would have enough surplus to start funding some blue sky research on it own.

One male honkey will generally turned to another male honkey because all the honkey heffers are off getting careers and just "don't have time."
Your going to miss the honkey when your butt naked having a cricket dinner outside in the dark.

One male honkey will generally turned to another male honkey because all the honkey heffers are off getting careers and just "don't have time."

Why, yes, this IS a problem for whites. In my life I've seen attractive, personable and smart white women by the freakin' HUNDREDS who

1) Do not get married
2) Stay single so as to better focus on the important-across-the-ages goal of making partner at Stumpson & Wickwacker
3) Get married late, and have no kids. But oh, they've got DOGS! And their DOGS are their "babies"!
4) Decide to go lesbian
5) Stay single and live in one of those "urban tribes"
6) Makes lousy partners because they demand absolute perfection that doesn't exist, don't get married, and drive white men to marry Asian women...

And the men?

1) Do not get married
2) Get married but don't have children
3) Get married but then cheat like Bill Clinton and JFK combined
4) Get divorced... always with the fucking divorce.
5) Marry Asian women - see above
6) Get married to a white woman, then, at the behest of Reverend Fuckhead, adopt four little Guatemalan squats and two Ghanians.

So it's bad all around, and who's to blame? In part, minorities, because they breed like rabbits and make us whites support them through tax dollars. Poisonous Jewish propaganda -- birth control, abortion, homosexuality, easy-come-easy-go relationships, miscegenation and race-mixing, divorce, etc. -- play a role. But mostly the blame's on us. We need to get our act together as a race and hunker down for

1) Marriage early
2) Children and lots of 'em
3) Traditional lives like our ancestors knew

Seriously, the greatest threat to Obamanation and Alinsky's Raiders? Lots and lots of white babies!

New Topics

Forum List

Back