White, Asian and Black at school

My neighbor in Putnam lake, grew up in a Black school in the Bronx, and got beat up everyday for being White.
Probably deserved it as do you.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk
I see our favorite asshole is back.

Wrong again. I never left.
This message board has an ignore feature.
You should use it to ignore me since you hate me so much.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Id rather view your ignorant insane statements. You are great comic relief.
You mean, let me understand this … cuz I … maybe its me, maybe I’m a little fucked up maybe. I’m funny how? I mean funny, like I’m a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I’m here to fuckin’ amuse you? Whattya you mean funny? Funny how? How am I funny?

My neighbor in Putnam lake, grew up in a Black school in the Bronx, and got beat up everyday for being White.

You mean, let me understand this … cuz I … maybe its me, maybe I’m a little fucked up maybe. I’m funny how? I mean funny, like I’m a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I’m here to fuckin’ amuse you? Whattya you mean funny? Funny how? How am I funny?
Yes. You’re a fucking clown.

Went right over your head.
It's a scene from Goodfellas.
Lesson over.

Lesson over.
Didn’t go over my head, everybody knows the scene. I do find it funny that you want to project yourself as a tough guy based on a movie. Where all the lines in that scene were adlibs.

Lesson over.
Didn’t go over my head, everybody knows the scene. I do find it funny that you want to project yourself as a tough guy based on a movie. Where all the lines in that scene were adlibs.
You have no idea about how I view myself.

and heck , Polish also look like White men and oppressors of third worlders so might as well kick their azzez also Sob .
Poles can sometimes pass for white.....

Until they open their mouths

Lesson over.
I don’t care how you view yourself. Others view you as an asshole.

Lesson over.
Actually they don't.

Lesson over.
Actually they don't.

Yeah they do.

Lesson over.
Actually they don't.

Yeah they do.
Prove it.

Is it harder to be white or Asian at an all black school, or neither or depends? I wonder because I'm the only Asian at an all black school and it is very hard, and you (at least I) only hear about such race relations at American schools between whites and blacks (e.g. "being white at an all black school"), so was seeking other perspectives. Thanks:)

When I was a teen, I went to Sam Brannan Jr. High in Sacramento, it was an act of forced integration, bussing. The school was 70% black, 29% Asian, and 1% white. If not for protection of the Asians, every white person would have been murdered. The blacks feared the Asians, mostly Japanese. Thank god for them, we would have not survived otherwise.

Actually they don't.

Yeah they do.
Prove it.

Look at the responses to your idiotic posts. I know you’re in denial. Everybody on these threads knows you’re no more than a mental pigmy.

Actually they don't.

Yeah they do.
Prove it.

Look at the responses to your idiotic posts. I know you’re in denial. Everybody on these threads knows you’re no more than a mental pigmy.
Your ignorance is astounding.

Actually they don't.

Yeah they do.
Prove it.

Thank you for a compelety irrational and incoherent response. Are you on a field trip from the hospital?

Actually they don't.

Yeah they do.
Prove it.

Thank you for a compelety irrational and incoherent response. Are you on a field trip from the hospital?
Like I said...astounding.

Yeah they do.
Prove it.

Your abilities are subpar. Try debating with 4th graders. Once you master that then ask if you can participate with grownups.

Prove it.

Your abilities are subpar. Try debating with 4th graders. Once you master that then ask if you can participate with grownups.
Once again you have no idea what you're talking about.

Once again you have no idea what you're talking about.

You’re a fucking moron. Go back to the ward.

Forum List

Back