White, Asian and Black at school

Your ignorance is astounding.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk
Thank you for a compelety irrational and incoherent response. Are you on a field trip from the hospital?
Like I said...astounding.

Your abilities are subpar. Try debating with 4th graders. Once you master that then ask if you can participate with grownups.
Once again you have no idea what you're talking about.

You’re a fucking moron. Go back to the ward.
Fuck off and die.

Thank you for a compelety irrational and incoherent response. Are you on a field trip from the hospital?
Like I said...astounding.

Your abilities are subpar. Try debating with 4th graders. Once you master that then ask if you can participate with grownups.
Once again you have no idea what you're talking about.

You’re a fucking moron. Go back to the ward.
Fuck off and die.

Nope. It’s more fun to watch you act like the turd you are and her under your skin.

20181006_073131.jpeg

As in the rest of society, kids in school generally get along just fine regardless of racial issues.

Is it harder to be white or Asian at an all black school, or neither or depends? I wonder because I'm the only Asian at an all black school and it is very hard, and you (at least I) only hear about such race relations at American schools between whites and blacks (e.g. "being white at an all black school"), so was seeking other perspectives. Thanks:)
Oops...thought it was a “Three guys walk into a bar” joke. Sorry.

.....my wife went to a predominantly black school and there were times the whites had to hide/get away
....the blacks are just as racist/hateful as any other race---if not more

Forum List

Back