White and in the minority

Odium said:
No idea what the fuck you are talking about. Dictatorship is the best kind of political system anyways
And Yet, You Just Agreed To Dictatorships

Now We Know Why You Want Your Kids In Europe
I Over-Looked The Way You Used 'Nationalist'
I have ALWAYS agreed that dictatorship is the best form of government. Benevolent dictatorship specifically. No where in Europe is ruled by a dictator so again not sure what you are babbling about. I want my kids to go to Europe because Eastern Europe is waking up to the destruction that the Jew has in mind for them and electing nationalist governments to stop them and to put their people first and are pushing families to have MORE white children not less.

Big mouth, no balls, still stealing oxygen in my country. ^^^^^^

White, and in the minority

This is our future if we don't stop it soon. This is EXACTLY why I want my kids to leave for Europe when college time comes and to never come back...Europe is saving its self...America never will I believe or if they try it will be too late.

Heaven looked out the window. This was her town. Her people. Was it so wrong to want to be among them? Was it so wrong to want to work with them? Was it so wrong to refuse to learn a new language? She had taken some Spanish in high school, but had dropped it, not because she had any animosity toward the language or the people who spoke it, but because that just wasn’t her — that was other parts of Lebanon County, not Fredericksburg.

If you are white,then YEP! You aren't allowed to be among your own people because that's RACIST! The government will FORCE DIEversity down your throat or force it with the barrel of a gun but you WILL obey their dictates! Fight back or settle for this.

Actually negro birth rates are way down. They’re now outnumbered by Latinos and in time even Asians will outnumber them. Blacks kill their own babies more than any other race. They have the highest rates of illiteracy, unemployment, welfare, abortion, violent crime, incarceration, drug use, homosexuality, HIV/AIDS, and they murder each other like crazy. They aren’t overtaking anything. Latino birth rates are slowing dramatically as well, they are usually second in those categories behind negroes.
Indeed Mexicans are replacing blacks are the main threat in overtaking America...
Where do dummies like Odium come from? Seriously. Race is a social construct and I wish I had more of dad in me as suntan lotion sucks and all I do is turn red. LOL

Race is not real: what you see is a power relationship made flesh | Aeon Essays

"Only in America can you find so many angry people claiming to love their country, while hating almost anyone in it." Don King
Hilarious stuff. We have thousands of types of birds,dogs,cats,lions,bears,hawks,chickens etc but only one race eh....go fuck yourself you moronic clown. Back on ignore where you should have remained.
Wait...are you saying a great dane is a race? And a yorkshire terrier is another race? :auiqs.jpg:

Odium said:
Alone now,Together yes they are. They can become a bloc voting power and they are.
Europe Loves A Good Dictator
All It Needs Is A Match
No idea what the fuck you are talking about. Dictatorship is the best kind of political system anyways but you make no sense but go ahead continue...
Dictatorship is the best kind of political system Just in case anyone wasn't sure what we are dealing with here with this poster.

This is our future if we don't stop it soon. This is EXACTLY why I want my kids to leave for Europe when college time comes and to never come back...Europe is saving its self...America never will I believe or if they try it will be too late.

Heaven looked out the window. This was her town. Her people. Was it so wrong to want to be among them? Was it so wrong to want to work with them? Was it so wrong to refuse to learn a new language? She had taken some Spanish in high school, but had dropped it, not because she had any animosity toward the language or the people who spoke it, but because that just wasn’t her — that was other parts of Lebanon County, not Fredericksburg.

If you are white,then YEP! You aren't allowed to be among your own people because that's RACIST! The government will FORCE DIEversity down your throat or force it with the barrel of a gun but you WILL obey their dictates! Fight back or settle for this.

Actually negro birth rates are way down. They’re now outnumbered by Latinos and in time even Asians will outnumber them. Blacks kill their own babies more than any other race. They have the highest rates of illiteracy, unemployment, welfare, abortion, violent crime, incarceration, drug use, homosexuality, HIV/AIDS, and they murder each other like crazy. They aren’t overtaking anything. Latino birth rates are slowing dramatically as well, they are usually second in those categories behind negroes.
Indeed Mexicans are replacing blacks are the main threat in overtaking America...
Where do dummies like Odium come from? Seriously. Race is a social construct and I wish I had more of dad in me as suntan lotion sucks and all I do is turn red. LOL

"Only in America can you find so many angry people claiming to love their country, while hating almost anyone in it." Don King
Hilarious stuff. We have thousands of types of birds,dogs,cats,lions,bears,hawks,chickens etc but only one race eh....go fuck yourself you moronic clown. Back on ignore where you should have remained.
Wait...are you saying a great dane is a race? And a yorkshire terrier is another race? :auiqs.jpg:

Breeds...they are different breeds the same thing as races.
Odium said:
Alone now,Together yes they are. They can become a bloc voting power and they are.
Europe Loves A Good Dictator
All It Needs Is A Match
No idea what the fuck you are talking about. Dictatorship is the best kind of political system anyways but you make no sense but go ahead continue...
Dictatorship is the best kind of political system Just in case anyone wasn't sure what we are dealing with here with this poster.
The facts bother you eh? Poor thing. You only want this DUMBocracy because its easy for leftist scum like you to gain complete control.

Go back to Russia.

It's where the most whites are..."undisturbed."

Safe travels.

I loved England's "England for the English" boys.
Made the mistake of having their DNA checked.
Whoops, African, Turkish genes??!!!

ph3iron said:
I loved England's "England for the English" boys.
Made the mistake of having their DNA checked.
Whoops, African, Turkish genes??!!!
Wouldn't Be Surprised If There Were A Camel Or Two, Either

There are no places anywhere in this country where what this turd says happens. This dumb fuck thinks diversity only applies to whites. Move yourself and your family to Europe. good riddance. And while you're there get all those whites the fuck out of African and tell those white governments to return every motherfucking dollar their companies have ever made from anything in Africa back to the blacks they stole it from. Then go on and build your all white Europe without the resources you stole from Africa, the middle east and Asia. Then watch all of Europe turn into a shithole.

Mexicans are descendants of Mayans, Aztecs, Incas, etc. They were here before whitey. America has never been a whites only country. And it never will be.

...tell those white governments to return every motherfucking dollar their companies have ever made from anything in Africa back to the blacks they stole it from.

Are you saying low IQ, native negro Africans living in mud huts had ownership of natural resources?

Snouter said:
Are you saying low IQ, native negro Africans living in mud huts had ownership of natural resources that White people obtained and extracted for the benefit of mankind need to pay the savages money?
It's Called Foreign Aid
$Billions Of It In All Forms

...tell those white governments to return every motherfucking dollar their companies have ever made from anything in Africa back to the blacks they stole it from.

Are you saying low IQ, native negro Africans living in mud huts had ownership of natural resources?
No. I'm saying, tell those white governments to return every motherfucking dollar their companies have ever made from anything in Africa back to the blacks they stole it from.

Snouter said:
Are you saying low IQ, native negro Africans living in mud huts had ownership of natural resources that White people obtained and extracted for the benefit of mankind need to pay the savages money?
It's Called Foreign Aid
$Billions Of It In All Forms
No, its called corporate earnings. But you low IQ whites don't really know anything about Africa.

IM2 said:
No, its called corporate earnings. But you low IQ whites don't really know anything about Africa.
No
It's Called Foreign Aid
And Has Nothing To Do With Corporations

Forum List

Back