White Analyst Calls Out Republicans On Pulling Out Race Card, Encouraging Racism

What a joke! If it doesn't come from Sharpton, Jackson or MSLSD you don't know a fucking THING about it.

Tell me, Mr. I-can-think-for-myself, what is YOUR idea for reducing the black poverty rate?

Education.

Good answer.

Now, is that education dependent on the money spent for it or the motivation and desire of the student?

We've tried the 'Throw money at it." scenario and it doesn't seem to be working, so how would you motivate these kids to learn?

It's a damned shame, but black kids who get good grades are regularly accused of 'trying to be white'.

Did you read that somewhere or see it on TV?

What a joke! If it doesn't come from Sharpton, Jackson or MSLSD you don't know a fucking THING about it.

Tell me, Mr. I-can-think-for-myself, what is YOUR idea for reducing the black poverty rate?

Majority of black people don't even follow nor listen to Jackson and Sharpton, this is how much retard Republicans know about black people.

What a fucking liar you are, why do you think MSLSD put Sharpton on TV?

So a majority of blacks watch Sharpton on MSNBC?

There are 38.9 million blacks living in America. According to you, 19.5 million blacks watch Sharton on MSNBC. Is that nightly or weekly?

http://www.census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-02.pdf

I was born and raised in Mississippi you retard and I am black, not an outsider like you, I do know you don't.

You're not even an American.

Shut the hell up monkey, I think forum knows now that you hate on me because I live in france so go to hell and quit repeating the same BS, we get it, we know what you think.
Will sombebody PLEASE call Basshole a monkey so he can have the little hissy fit he so desperately wants to have?

Education.

Good answer.

Now, is that education dependent on the money spent for it or the motivation and desire of the student?

We've tried the 'Throw money at it." scenario and it doesn't seem to be working, so how would you motivate these kids to learn?

It's a damned shame, but black kids who get good grades are regularly accused of 'trying to be white'.

Did you read that somewhere or see it on TV?

My best friend's kids told me about it, right here in the ATL.

Care to answer the questions now?

Majority of black people don't even follow nor listen to Jackson and Sharpton, this is how much retard Republicans know about black people.

What a fucking liar you are, why do you think MSLSD put Sharpton on TV?

So a majority of blacks watch Sharpton on MSNBC?

There are 38.9 million blacks living in America. According to you, 19.5 million blacks watch Sharton on MSNBC. Is that nightly or weekly?

http://www.census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-02.pdf

Is that what I said, or is that the strawman argument you want to make?

This thread is stupid. Why should a political commentator's opinion accepted as fact (regardless of his race)?

this thread is REALLY stupid.

99.2 % of blacks vote for the black guy..... and it's the whites who are racist.

that's just funny right there.... :lol:

wow, that was really a bunch of shit...I (a white) don't NEED ANYONE telling me what my best interest are..and if Blacks AND Browns (notice how they describe people, AS COLORS of their skin) buy into this, then that's just SAD

do i need to point out what you did here?

Forum List

Back