White Americans aren't finished yet

Well if you mean that they are racist you are dead wrong it is the opposite and i have a lot of exemple to tell you if you want ?
After the Several terrorist attacks in france are the terrorists were the victims here a exemple for spencer stone american héro in the picture

View attachment 99391

him they make his pass for someone "who liked to drink and go in bars" and the terrorists them were peoples very well and everyone was surprised that " They have committed attacks" .that the way the new is here in France.
They are racist, just like the rest of the western new left.

"Fuck white people", "fuck Christians", that is the mantra of the new left psychopaths who want to sound the alarms about "fascism".
Yes, racist towards white man fuck that shit...they kill French peoples for no reasons fuck them and we are supossed to forgive and forgot no way. i hope that Trump will go after those no good baster call ISIS and i hope that manuel Valls is the next Président of France he has balls
valls-960-536.jpg
Marine Le Pen is who you need.
True but i don't think she will win..the brainwashing form the médias work may be more here in France and Marine Le Pen they talk against her all the time like for Trump on CNN here in France peoples are more like sheeps and i prefer Manuel Valls then Fillion or Juppé thoses all crooked.
Trump is waking up more people in the western world than you know.

sorta true-------it is a bit dangerous---but may turn out well

Well if you mean that they are racist you are dead wrong it is the opposite and i have a lot of exemple to tell you if you want ?
After the Several terrorist attacks in france are the terrorists were the victims here a exemple for spencer stone american héro in the picture

View attachment 99391

him they make his pass for someone "who liked to drink and go in bars" and the terrorists them were peoples very well and everyone was surprised that " They have committed attacks" .that the way the new is here in France.
They are racist, just like the rest of the western new left.

"Fuck white people", "fuck Christians", that is the mantra of the new left psychopaths who want to sound the alarms about "fascism".
Yes, racist towards white man fuck that shit...they kill French peoples for no reasons fuck them and we are supossed to forgive and forgot no way. i hope that Trump will go after those no good baster call ISIS and i hope that manuel Valls is the next Président of France he has balls
valls-960-536.jpg
Marine Le Pen is who you need.
True but i don't think she will win..the brainwashing form the médias work may be more here in France and Marine Le Pen they talk against her all the time like for Trump on CNN here in France peoples are more like sheeps and i prefer Manuel Valls then Fillion or Juppé thoses all crooked.
Trump is waking up more people in the western world than you know.
Yes, I know it's a very good thing ... like Austria had false elections because they did not want the extreme right to take power.

Congrats to Trump on a deserved victory.

I just want people here to reflect that the election of Trump means white America is not finished yet. In decline, yes, but they will fight back.

You didn't think they would sit back and let black criminals and foreigners tell them what to do, did you?

Regardless of your race, if you believed that, you were seriously deluded.

I have to wonder why those awful leftys continue to believe Trump is supported by racists?

I just want people here to reflect that the election of Trump means white America is not finished yet. In decline, yes, but they will fight back.

You didn't think they would sit back and let black criminals and foreigners tell them what to do, did you?

They are... because the rest of us white people, who are the majority of you white supremacist types, will not stand for this white supremacist bullshit.

Your ideologies are just going to be a paragraph or two in some encyclopedia some day, my friend.

and you SJW types are a bunch of sissys

They are... because the rest of us white people, who are the majority of you white supremacist types, will not stand for this white supremacist bullshit.

Your ideologies are just going to be a paragraph or two in some encyclopedia some day, my friend.

so true------stormfront trash are AMUSINGLY optimistic as to the VICTORY of their filth

the root,com filth is scared shitless

they are ready to "separate" Marcus Garvey style

good riddance

Forum List

Back