White America Has Lost Its Mind

I'll have the read it but...I've been on this board and Hannity's board and the white people always seem to be under attack from various people that all share one common theme...They arent white and they have no power.

It's the strangest thing I've seen in recent years. Fear of being oppressed, while advocating people who have actually been oppressed stop being fearful. Its' weird shit man, weird shit

Don't respond to this guy... Bass is a bigot and frankly, an idiot.

I appreciate the warning. However sometimes I am the kid at the zoo that likes using sticks to poke the animals. Being caged in idealogy, there isnt much they can do about it.

As with other forms of dementia, the signs weren't obvious at first. After the 2008 election, when former House majority leader Tom DeLay suggested that instead of a formal inauguration, Barack Obama should "have a nice little chicken dinner

He forgot the watermelon

As with other forms of dementia, the signs weren't obvious at first. After the 2008 election, when former House majority leader Tom DeLay suggested that instead of a formal inauguration, Barack Obama should "have a nice little chicken dinner

He forgot the watermelon

What's wrong with a chiken dinner? I had Popeyes last night, it was awesome. Too bad the shit's not so good for you, cause it sure is good.

He forgot the watermelon

What's wrong with a chiken dinner? I had Popeyes last night, it was awesome. Too bad the shit's not so good for you, cause it sure is good.

See Soggy....Why defend or deflect things this overtly distasteful? Maybe it wasnt racist (I think he knew the implications of a black person and a chicken dinner or maybe he's that ignorant he doesnt know) but it was distasteful?

Would you at least agree with that?

He forgot the watermelon

See Soggy....Why defend or deflect things this overtly distasteful? Maybe it wasnt racist (I think he knew the implications of a black person and a chicken dinner or maybe he's that ignorant he doesnt know) but it was distasteful?

I don't find it any more or less distasteful than when I turn on Comedy Central and see Katt Williams or Dave Chapelle or Chris Rock referring to me as a goofy cracker who can't dance and speaks with an overt lack of dialect or inflection. And yes, I know that is only comedy. Still... it is a generalization that we all accept.

I think this hyper-sensitivity shit is ridiculous. Maybe he meant that Obama should just go have a chicken dinner. End of story. What, Black People don't eat chicken?

White America Has Lost Its Mind - Page 1 - News - New York - Village Voice

Great take on the current political state of country and is truthful, even if it does and will piss some people off.

I agree. I mean look at this poll.... 91% of blacks still approve of Obama where all other races only have a 36% approval rating of Obama... What is wrong with white people, and all other races for that matter???? :lol::lol::lol:

Ominous new Gallup findings for Democrats: Blacks still love Obama, others not so much | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
White America Has Lost Its Mind - Page 1 - News - New York - Village Voice

Great take on the current political state of country and is truthful, even if it does and will piss some people off.

I agree. I mean look at this poll.... 91% of blacks still approve of Obama where all other races only have a 36% approval rating of Obama... What is wrong with white people, and all other races for that matter???? :lol::lol::lol:

Ominous new Gallup findings for Democrats: Blacks still love Obama, others not so much | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

All white people are racists... and homophobes... and rich. Come on man, didn't you get the memo? Geeze.

He forgot the watermelon

Hey!

Lets put on a Minstrel Show!

I don't find it any more or less distasteful than when I turn on Comedy Central and see Katt Williams or Dave Chapelle or Chris Rock referring to me as a goofy cracker who can't dance and speaks with an overt lack of dialect or inflection. And yes, I know that is only comedy. Still... it is a generalization that we all accept.

I think this hyper-sensitivity shit is ridiculous. Maybe he meant that Obama should just go have a chicken dinner. End of story. What, Black People don't eat chicken?

This isnt about being more distasteful than a comedian. And a politician and a comedian should not be compared when talking about what is and is not tasteful.

It's not that I'm hyper sensitive. It's that every instance of racism is dismissed as blacks being hyper sensitive. Nothing in some peoples eyes is racist. I'm a little more sensitive to racism since I lived and experienced it myself. To a white person (I;m assuming you are white) blacks should drop it...even when there is actual racism it's still dismissed as "blacks being too sensitive" and followed by the phrase "I'm not defending them but..."

Its' condescending to say the least. You know what is implied by the chicken dinner comment...And stop pretending to be ignorant by asking "What, blacks dont eat chicken?" It's that condescending thing I was referring too.

I knew the usual retards would respond in a certain manner, thats to be expected, but whats really funny is how people who claim not to be so racist get so overly sensitive when race is talked about.

Last edited:
LMAO at this gem:

Schlessinger almost immediately went to, "A lot of blacks voted for Obama simply 'cause he was half-black."

She told the caller not to "NAACP" her by taking her out of context.

She said "******" is fine to say because "black guys use it all the time."

She then wrote the caller off as having a "chip on [her] shoulder" and declared, "We've got a black man as president, and we have more complaining about racism than ever."

She told the caller that if "you're that hypersensitive about color and don't have a sense of humor" (i.e., you even question that your husband's white friends say "******" to you in your house), "don't marry out of your race."

The caller, Schlessinger thought, was suffering from "hypersensitivity—which is being bred by black activists." Her discomfort with the word "******," Schlessinger said, was just another "attempt to demonize whites hating blacks."

The reaction from white America, who clearly had not remembered to take their thorazine that morning, was overwhelming: Who, if not Laura Schlessinger, should say "******" with impunity?

Schlessinger announced on Larry King Live, however, that in order to "regain" her First Amendment rights of free speech, she would be canceling her show.

Constitutional experts are still trying to parse that one.

Yes, many white people have totally lost their minds.

I new the usual retards would respond in a certain manner, thats to be expected, but whats really funny is how people who claim not to be so racist get so overly sensitive when race is talked about.

Actually, I'm just taking the opportunity to point out what a fraud you are. Citing some fruitcake Village Voice artcile claiming white people to be crazy hardly rates as an intelligent discussion on race.

Forum List

Back