White Advocacy, and the Holocaust

"Ah. So... how do they decide who gets the unearned shit under affirmative action?"

Beats me, but if it is based on race, it isn't scientific.

Incidentally, the military is sworn to protect the Constitution. If the 'white person's paradise' you folks want to set up goes against the Constitution, it goes against the US.

If people want to pledge loyalty to some nonexistant 'white race', they are pledging themselves into conflict with the Constitution: they are against America exactly as much as anyone hoping to place the US under shari'a law.

umm

freedom of association?

SB: Two very different things.

The foundational ideology of the US is the Constitution. That is why making any amendment to it is so difficult.

Being pledged to an ideology in conflict with Constitutional principles is basically vowing to act AGAINST the US.

That is entirely different from being free to associate with whomever one chooses - but only within limits established by the Constitution.

And no, I do not think an 'association' which exists for the purpose of circumventing those Constitutional ideals is protected by the Constitution.

Let's face it - the rest of the US population is NEVER going to agree to allowing the mythical 'white race' to dominate. So there is NEVER going to be any way for their goal to be achieved withOUT violence. That violence would be "the violent overthrow of the Government" ('Government' here being the Constitution and not any Administration) - at which point the military is OBLIGATED to respond.

Let me put it another way: the Statue of Liberty is NOT holding a sign that reads 'Whites Only'.

Let's face it - the rest of the US population is NEVER going to agree to allowing the mythical 'white race' to dominate. So there is NEVER going to be any way for their goal to be achieved withOUT violence. That violence would be "the violent overthrow of the Government" ('Government' here being the Constitution and not any Administration) - at which point the military is OBLIGATED to respond.

Let me put it another way: the Statue of Liberty is NOT holding a sign that reads 'Whites Only'.

Don't worry. Next time, we'll make sure the letters are big and bold.

"Next time"?????

I think they'll be playing ice hockey in Hades long before you get your racist wish.

Don't worry. Next time, we'll make sure the letters are big and bold.

Perhaps you should round up all your like minded brethren and go back to the Caucasus Mountain/Russian steppes where you came from. No one will bother you there.

Forum List

Back