Whitaker - judges should be christians.

Matthew Whitaker: acting attorney general said judges should be Christian

Donald Trump’s new attorney general once said that judges should be Christian and proposed blocking non-religious people from judicial appointments.

Matthew Whitaker, who was made acting attorney general on Wednesday after Trump fired Jeff Sessions, said judges needed a “biblical view of justice” and questioned the judgment of secular lawyers.

Whitaker made the remarks at a conservative forum in April 2014, where he appeared as a candidate for the Republican US Senate nomination in Iowa. Video clips of the event were saved by People For the American Way, a liberal campaign group.

Is that a constitutional stance ?

You prefer Sharia Law? :cuckoo:

wow ...some people here are totally crazy

Donald Trump’s new attorney general once said that judges should be Christian and proposed blocking non-religious people from judicial appointments.

Matthew Whitaker, who was made acting attorney general on Wednesday after Trump fired Jeff Sessions, said judges needed a “biblical view of justice” and questioned the judgment of secular lawyers.

Whitaker made the remarks at a conservative forum in April 2014, where he appeared as a candidate for the Republican US Senate nomination in Iowa. Video clips of the event were saved by People For the American Way, a liberal campaign group.

Dingbat. This is not a competition between the two. Nobody ever said that "Sharia law' would ever gain a foothold in the U.S., but how about these these "Christian law" scum trying to gain a foothold here in our own country? We've got this white trash like graham, jeffress, focus on the family, and the resist of this "religious law" scumbags trying to gain a foothold right here at home to master the American People?

Dingbat?

You dingbat....

why am I even answering this shit

There are the traditional Christians that believe in Americans helping Americans.

Then there are the NEW right wing Christians who have trashed that famous religion. They believe their God is the God of billionaires. Fuk the poor. Stomp on children. They can pretend to be good by complaining about women's rights while wanting to arm school shooters and end school lunches for poor children. But evil is as evil does. And they do a lot of evil.

Only head case is you, and your sycophant Muslim Mayor who allows Radicals into the City of London and have them run over innocent Christians there only for a good time. I know liberal and Muslims hate happy people, is this why you like your Radical Mayor?

What a dumb comment. Since when is Khan a radical? Based only on his religion? Why would Khan or any other mayor be responsible for an act of terrorism in his city? Who cares what religion the victims were, even if this was known? Stop making us Americans look like total idiots.

I agree with you that Sadiq Khan is not a radical----he is very much like dozens of Pakistanis with whom I have worked and socialized
over the past 50 years. He trivializes the reality of the horrors of
islam and its vile teachings and the OUTCOME of those teachings.
If I had not known so many muslims well, and had not been in mosques and had not read the Koran------I would not know just how
dangerous and destructive is the TRVIALIZING of Islamic
ambition and barbarity. "let's play nice and ignore the stench"----
no thanks lysie

I, too, have worked with Paskistanis and have several as friends. They are the same as anyone else. Christians have dangerous trash factions, too.

Ever notice how many posters on USMB claim to be Christians but talk about how they have guns and can shoot the place up? Ever hear of this dead guy, Rushdooney, who masqueraded as a Christian and planned to take over our government and install a theocracy based on his sick and perverted variation of the Christian faith? Ever hear of the Army of God? Look who is making most of the bombs in the U.S. Look at these phony "Christians" like jeffress and graham running around trying to start a war with the entire Islamic faith. And look how many Christians trivialize all of this.

I'm not as familiar with the factions of Judaism and how far each will go.

We know that Hindus attack Muslims, and on and on.

A person who openly seeks to instill theocratic rule, such as whitaker, has no business acting as the Attorney General of the United States as he has openly stated his sectarian partiality and cannot serve all Americans.

wrong again Lysie-----NO----"they" are not "like" everyone else. "They" were educated in Pakistan and tended, like all school, children to BELIEVE that which they learned in school (and at home and mosque). "THEY" are no more "like everyone else"-----than
Hitler's youth came out of their education "like everyone else".
My colleagues and friends are and have been VERY EDUCATED----
INTENSELY educated--------They are and were medical school
graduates. In order to "get into" medical school----a student must
know ONE SINGLE PRINCIPLE-----which "WRITE ON THE EXAM
THAT WHICH YOU ARE EXPECTED TO KNOW"----and say it too.
Of course the student has to have the ability to LEARN that which he is expected to know. Some of former "hitler's youth" managed to
overcome-------but lots did not. Some of the former medical students from KARACHI----managed to overcome-----but lots did not. Long ago I came into contact with RECENT GRADUATES.
-----LONGER AGO THAN THAT------when I was a child---I read lots and lots of islamo Nazi propaganda. I lived in an area of the USA
RIFE with Nazi sympathizers and the LAND SCAPE was littered with their literature (clue----in and around the Hudson valley) ----I found that my friendly Pakistani medical and surgical interns------could
quote that literature CHAPTER AND VERSE-----memorized it like
"holy scriptures"-----its an eastern form of learning. My own hubby
knows the bible by heart too. As a kid---he grew up amongst people who could EASILY INCITE A POGROM IF THEY TOUCHED A KORAN a fact which your muslim friends are likely to deny. Hindus attack muslims? ------sure---I learned about that too------from muslims-----and their version of history which rendered the muslims of India-------pathetic LOVING VICTIMS--- Interestingly the hindu version is far more balanced. Try not to play that "just like everyone else" BS-------it is silly. Now tell me that ASIA BIBI is
SAFE in Pakistan because Pakistanis are JUST LIKE EVERYONE
ELSE

So basically you have a problem with what is happening in Pakistan, not with the entire Islamic faith. The Pakistanis I know are HERE because of what is happening, and has been happening in Pakistan. Fortunately, when the plane hit the Pentagon I was still at home, or I would have been on the road where the plane hit. The ground shook under my bathroom. The guys at work told me that Altaf, the Pakistani, loaded as many people from my office in downtown DC as he could get into his car. One could only go northbound out of DC even if they wanted to get to Virginia, and he suggested that maybe they should stop for breakfast, when they got to Maryland, saying that this was nothing new in Pakistan and "carry on."

I used to have a neighbor who was a staffer in the Pakistani embassy, who would drop by for the occasional glass of Pinot Grigio (unbeknownst to his wife).We would sit there and drink for hours. I took both of them to tour Ford's Theater and the Peterson House. Very interesting, as is Mohammad M. , who refers to me as his "American mother."

Get off with the anti-Muslim stuff. Incidentally, your writing style is very choppy and hard to follow.

BTW: where in the Hudson Valley? I grew up not far from the Tappan Zee.

Your post makes little sense. The "HUDSON VALLEY"----is the Valley thru which the Hudson river flows. ----mostly it is west bank NEW YORK and East Bank New Jersey. It happens that its history includes the fact that its POPULATION has consisted of the descendants of FARMER TYPE persons ---especially on the east bank but also on the West. The people who settled there were of dutch and german extraction. (remember ----WASHINGTON IRVING and his stories---like THE LEGEND OF SLEEPY HOLLOW?-- Ichabod Crane was DUTCH. In the 1900s the area was rife with BUNDIST SUPPORTERS OF YOUR HERO Adolf Hitler which is why, as a child, I got to read the propaganda thereof. Pakistan is a muslim country in south east Asia . The fact that you had a Pakistani friend who drank wine is an issue for you?. "American mother" ---<<<< not so unusual a kind of compliment for persons from South east asia regardless of religion------Hindu, muslim Sikh or even Christian. Where do you see "anti-muslim stuff"? It is a fact that
the school curriculum of Pakistan includes Nazi propaganda written by
Nazi escapees from the Nuremburg prosecutions that escaped to places like
Syria and Egypt. Had I not read that stuff as a child, I would not have recognized it when I heard it quoted chapter and verse when I was 20 from
young Pakistanis who liked me lots-------I am short---dark haired and tend to
LISTEN. To those young docs from south-east asia -------I seemed almost
NORMAL compared to the TALL VIKING TYPES that they faced in my
area-------west of the Hudson Valley-------they called me "sister"

We sure dont want the judges being radical Muslims now do we? Sharia and the constitution dont work....

Neither does Cannon law and the Constitution

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But you’d be OK with a Muslim.
I would be ok with any one, regardless of their beliefs, who respects the constitution and our secular tradition of governance, and who will set religious beliefs aside when on the job. Think JFK.
Sounds to me like he’s doing just that.
Expressing his religion is totally constitutional.
Is it possible that you are really too obtuse to understand my point? Apparently so.
No, you're in denial -- again.

He said a "biblical vision" Who the fuck reads the bible besides Christians

In any case, where in the constitution is "faith" a requirement for public office?
Jews read the Old testament which contains the Torah and other writings sacred to Jews.
errr OK and?
So you were wrong is suggesting Whitaker said judges must be Christians.
Bullshit.! He said "biblical view" Now tell me fool, who besides Christians would have a biblical view ? Are you really that fucking stupid? Or is it dishonesty? A sick and perverted game maybe. What is it Bubba?
Only sick and perverted people I know are men who stick their dicks in another mans ass. Want to try again, with your FAUX righteousness...

You are a sicko. What about the "Christian" men, sexually experienced and unable to show up in their wedding beds as virgins, who buy the flesh of girls in their cults to show up in their wedding-night beds as virgins, while their new 'husbands" are definitely "used goods"?

If you want to play this way, then play it.

Please explain how you are president of a whore.

The rest of us have never criticized our family, friends, and neighbors, for our sexual lives.

Last edited:
He said a "biblical vision" Who the fuck reads the bible besides Christians

In any case, where in the constitution is "faith" a requirement for public office?
Jews read the Old testament which contains the Torah and other writings sacred to Jews.
errr OK and?
Bullshit.! He said "biblical view" Now tell me fool, who besides Christians would have a biblical view ? Are you really that fucking stupid? Or is it dishonesty? A sick and perverted game maybe. What is it Bubba?
Only sick and perverted people I know are men who stick their dicks in another mans ass. Want to try again, with your FAUX righteousness...
Wow, you know sick and perverted people?

I believe you.

But you might consider finding new friends. Unless you are happy with ones that are sick and perverted.

errr OK and?
lol So what you are saying is you don't like Jews. Actually, in today's Democratic Party, that pretty much qualify you as a progressive.
You are not making a god damned bit of sense and apparently your to stupid to know it. By the way, I am of Jewish heritage jackass.
Clearly, I'm not saying anything you are capable of understanding, so go on ranting against Christians and Jews and pretending you are a patriot and understand what the new progressives in the Democratic Party think of Jews.

errr OK and?
lol So what you are saying is you don't like Jews. Actually, in today's Democratic Party, that pretty much qualify you as a progressive.
You are not making a god damned bit of sense and apparently your to stupid to know it. By the way, I am of Jewish heritage jackass.
Clearly, I'm not saying anything you are capable of understanding, so go on ranting against Christians and Jews and pretending you are a patriot and understand what the new progressives in the Democratic Party think of Jews.
Many Progressives in the Democratic Party are Jews. That’s what happens when you have a coalition party.

Many Progressives in the Democratic Party are Jews. That’s what happens when you have a coalition party.
Perhaps you haven't been paying attention to the elections. The new progressives in the Democratic Party are far, far to the left of the establishment progressives like Pelosi, and they detest the old guard progressives.

What a dumb comment. Since when is Khan a radical? Based only on his religion? Why would Khan or any other mayor be responsible for an act of terrorism in his city? Who cares what religion the victims were, even if this was known? Stop making us Americans look like total idiots.

I agree with you that Sadiq Khan is not a radical----he is very much like dozens of Pakistanis with whom I have worked and socialized
If I had not known so many muslims well, and had not been in mosques and had not read the Koran------I would not know just how
no thanks lysie

I, too, have worked with Paskistanis and have several as friends. They are the same as anyone else. Christians have dangerous trash factions, too.

Ever notice how many posters on USMB claim to be Christians but talk about how they have guns and can shoot the place up? Ever hear of this dead guy, Rushdooney, who masqueraded as a Christian and planned to take over our government and install a theocracy based on his sick and perverted variation of the Christian faith? Ever hear of the Army of God? Look who is making most of the bombs in the U.S. Look at these phony "Christians" like jeffress and graham running around trying to start a war with the entire Islamic faith. And look how many Christians trivialize all of this.

A person who openly seeks to instill theocratic rule, such as whitaker, has no business acting as the Attorney General of the United States as he has openly stated his sectarian partiality and cannot serve all Americans.

wrong again Lysie-----NO----"they" are not "like" everyone else. "They" were educated in Pakistan and tended, like all school, children to BELIEVE that which they learned in school (and at home and mosque). "THEY" are no more "like everyone else"-----than
Of course the student has to have the ability to LEARN that which he is expected to know. Some of former "hitler's youth" managed to
overcome-------but lots did not. Some of the former medical students from KARACHI----managed to overcome-----but lots did not. Long ago I came into contact with RECENT GRADUATES.
-----LONGER AGO THAN THAT------when I was a child---I read lots and lots of islamo Nazi propaganda. I lived in an area of the USA
RIFE with Nazi sympathizers and the LAND SCAPE was littered with their literature (clue----in and around the Hudson valley) ----I found that my friendly Pakistani medical and surgical interns------could
knows the bible by heart too. As a kid---he grew up amongst people who could EASILY INCITE A POGROM IF THEY TOUCHED A KORAN a fact which your muslim friends are likely to deny. Hindus attack muslims? ------sure---I learned about that too------from muslims-----and their version of history which rendered the muslims of India-------pathetic LOVING VICTIMS--- Interestingly the hindu version is far more balanced. Try not to play that "just like everyone else" BS-------it is silly. Now tell me that ASIA BIBI is
ELSE

So basically you have a problem with what is happening in Pakistan, not with the entire Islamic faith. The Pakistanis I know are HERE because of what is happening, and has been happening in Pakistan. Fortunately, when the plane hit the Pentagon I was still at home, or I would have been on the road where the plane hit. The ground shook under my bathroom. The guys at work told me that Altaf, the Pakistani, loaded as many people from my office in downtown DC as he could get into his car. One could only go northbound out of DC even if they wanted to get to Virginia, and he suggested that maybe they should stop for breakfast, when they got to Maryland, saying that this was nothing new in Pakistan and "carry on."

I used to have a neighbor who was a staffer in the Pakistani embassy, who would drop by for the occasional glass of Pinot Grigio (unbeknownst to his wife).We would sit there and drink for hours. I took both of them to tour Ford's Theater and the Peterson House. Very interesting, as is Mohammad M. , who refers to me as his "American mother."

Get off with the anti-Muslim stuff. Incidentally, your writing style is very choppy and hard to follow.

Your post makes little sense. The "HUDSON VALLEY"----is the Valley thru which the Hudson river flows. ----mostly it is west bank NEW YORK and East Bank New Jersey. It happens that its history includes the fact that its POPULATION has consisted of the descendants of FARMER TYPE persons ---especially on the east bank but also on the West. The people who settled there were of dutch and german extraction. (remember ----WASHINGTON IRVING and his stories---like THE LEGEND OF SLEEPY HOLLOW?-- Ichabod Crane was DUTCH. In the 1900s the area was rife with BUNDIST SUPPORTERS OF YOUR HERO Adolf Hitler which is why, as a child, I got to read the propaganda thereof. Pakistan is a muslim country in south east Asia . The fact that you had a Pakistani friend who drank wine is an issue for you?. "American mother" ---<<<< not so unusual a kind of compliment for persons from South east asia regardless of religion------Hindu, muslim Sikh or even Christian. Where do you see "anti-muslim stuff"? It is a fact that
Syria and Egypt. Had I not read that stuff as a child, I would not have recognized it when I heard it quoted chapter and verse when I was 20 from
Lady, you are a nut case. I was born and raised just south of the New Jersey/New York border. Yes, I know that the area was Dutch and had been for at least 200 years. Everything in my neighborhood was "van" this and "ten" that. When I was little, we had a "Dutch Reformed" church three blocks down from my house. Ever heard of the "Jackson Whites" in Mahwah and the Ramapos?

What does this have to do with the present day? BTW: your posts are barely coherent. Nanuet?

errr OK and?
I see. You are obsessed with male on male anal sex and have a compulsion to bring it up, even during a discussion that has Christ you are one disturbed fucker!!
No, only the facts, that when you say Conservatives are sick and perverted, I just tell you again , it isnt US who are the sickos, or disturbed fuckers.

Yes! Some people are totally crazy, and it appears that you are one of them.

Skye has an intelligence deficit, cut her some slack.

errr OK and?
I do believe that you are a mental case. Go away.

no thanks lysie

ELSE

Lady, you are a nut case. I was born and raised just south of the New Jersey/New York border. Yes, I know that the area was Dutch and had been for at least 200 years. Everything in my neighborhood was "van" this and "ten" that. When I was little, we had a "Dutch Reformed" church three blocks down from my house. Ever heard of the "Jackson Whites" in Mahwah and the Ramapos?

What does this have to do with the present day? BTW: your posts are barely coherent. Nanuet?

you lived in a very interesting part of the USA-------with quite a history. As you know there were opportunities for a kind of SECLUSION in the hills.
Or, whether you know it or not, those opportunities attracted all kinds of
"social groups " besides the Dutch and German farmers. No doubt you know
about the HUDSON VALLEY SCHOOL OF ART. and Sing Sing in Ossining.
There were also that which I call "Nazi enclaves"----ie, persons intensely
anti semitic dating all the way back to the 19th century. There were enclaves
of actual adolf supporters there in the World War II era. Now you know.
Their literature fluttered around my childhood town in the form of pamphlets
and little booklets. I was an avid reader and other than my brothers' Superman comics------there was little else available to me. My town
harbored a VERY OLD ---little white church with a Steeple----Dutch
Reformed, blocks from my house. I was never in it but it was a landmark.
There is nothing wrong with my writing style. In fact, I was drafted
into a program for REMEDIATION in writing skills in my college
freshman year---designed to help people like you. As to my use of the English language-----it was HONED by years of communicating with persons
from South East Asia. Lady, you are clueless

Skye has an intelligence deficit, cut her some slack.

For Skye-----Tainted is knocking the "I like the biblical approach to justice"
as a kind of LIBEL as if it suggests a rejection of the "separation of church and state" principle noted in the USA constitution. He is simple minded

ELSE

you lived in a very interesting part of the USA-------with quite a history. As you know there were opportunities for a kind of SECLUSION in the hills.
Or, whether you know it or not, those opportunities attracted all kinds of
"social groups " besides the Dutch and German farmers. No doubt you know
about the HUDSON VALLEY SCHOOL OF ART. and Sing Sing in Ossining.
There were also that which I call "Nazi enclaves"----ie, persons intensely
anti semitic dating all the way back to the 19th century. There were enclaves
of actual adolf supporters there in the World War II era. Now you know.
Their literature fluttered around my childhood town in the form of pamphlets
and little booklets. I was an avid reader and other than my brothers' Superman comics------there was little else available to me. My town
harbored a VERY OLD ---little white church with a Steeple----Dutch
Reformed, blocks from my house. I was never in it but it was a landmark.
There is nothing wrong with my writing style. In fact, I was drafted
into a program for REMEDIATION in writing skills in my college
freshman year---designed to help people like you. As to my use of the English language-----it was HONED by years of communicating with persons
from South East Asia. Lady, you are clueless

IMHO----as usual, Trump fumbled on "OFF THE CUFF COMMENT" ----
The fact is that USA jurisprudence is based on biblical jurisprudence.
Whether a USA judge is religious or secular----he adjudicates USING
a biblical system.

Perhaps you haven't been paying attention to the elections. The new progressives in the Democratic Party are far, far to the left of the establishment progressives like Pelosi, and they detest the old guard progressives.
But you guys hate Pelosi. So now you hate everybody?

Forum List

Back