Whistleblower Was Overheard in '17 Discussing With Ally How to Remove Trump

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
https://www.realclearinvestigations...ing_with_ally_how_to_remove_trump_121701.html

Barely two weeks after Donald Trump took office, Eric Ciaramella – the CIA analyst whose name was recently linked in a tweet by the president and mentioned by lawmakers as the anonymous “whistleblower" who touched off Trump's impeachment – was overheard in the White House discussing with another staffer how to remove the newly elected president from office, according to former colleagues.

MY COMMENT: More proof of a Leftist attempt at a coup to overthrow the government

Well according to the supreme court justice Roberts this is irrelevant.. disgusting

It is hilarious the democrats, particularly the insane jewish folks that jews voted into office treat Eric Ciaramella like they do Yahweh's (their fake ass deity they worship) name. Do not say it or even spell it! :p

Eric Ciaramella

Eric Ciaramella

Eric Ciaramella

Eric Ciaramella

Eric Ciaramella

Eric Ciaramella

Eric Ciaramella....Eric Ciaramella....Eric Ciaramella....Eric Ciaramella

Eric Ciaramella!!!!!

Hey Schiff! Hey Roberts!!

Hey Democrats!!!!

Eric Ciaramella!!!!!

:04:

How is it possible to keep the name of the alleged "whistle blower" a secret since the 6th Amendment gives you the right to confront an accuser? The Constitution doesn't apply to the President?

https://www.realclearinvestigations...ing_with_ally_how_to_remove_trump_121701.html

Barely two weeks after Donald Trump took office, Eric Ciaramella – the CIA analyst whose name was recently linked in a tweet by the president and mentioned by lawmakers as the anonymous “whistleblower" who touched off Trump's impeachment – was overheard in the White House discussing with another staffer how to remove the newly elected president from office, according to former colleagues.

MY COMMENT: More proof of a Leftist attempt at a coup to overthrow the government
If Trump was a Democrat, the Republicans would be trying to remove him.
The shadow government is colorblind.

How is it possible to keep the name of the alleged "whistle blower" a secret since the 6th Amendment gives you the right to confront an accuser? The Constitution doesn't apply to the President?
Here's a better question.
How can Adam Schiff be so passionate about
protecting a whistleblower who he never met ?
How does he know he's legitimate ?

• Banned

Well, that is the whole point isn't it

As I understand it, the so-called whistleblower isn't actually a whistleblower according to the legal definition. And I also believe such a person is not entitled to anonymity; basically he/she is protected from losing their job but there is no immunity from investigation of possible wrong-doing. That person should be interviewed by the FBI, to see if criminal activity occurred. And perhaps that will lead to the discovery of unethical behavior on the part of a certain pencil-neck dickhead.

As I understand it, the so-called whistleblower isn't actually a whistleblower according to the legal definition. And I also believe such a person is not entitled to anonymity; basically he/she is protected from losing their job but there is no immunity from investigation of possible wrong-doing. That person should be interviewed by the FBI, to see if criminal activity occurred. And perhaps that will lead to the discovery of unethical behavior on the part of a certain pencil-neck dickhead.

Well said. It is correct that the so-called whistleblower isn't actually a whistleblower according to the legal definition. That is yet another reason that the impeachment was a farce.

It is hilarious the democrats, particularly the insane jewish folks that jews voted into office treat Eric Ciaramella like they do Yahweh's (their fake ass deity they worship) name. Do not say it or even spell it! :p
Not all Jews are like that. I am not. Ben Shapiro is not. Stop listening to what the media tells you. Those are traitor fake Jews.

Forum List

Back