Whistleblower vs Leaker. Where do we draw the distinction?

Leveraging US foreign aid in exchange for publicity damaging to one's domestic political opponent isn't foreign policy. What makes you guys say such stupid stuff?
How man times must you be told, the ones actually on the call stated there was no quid pro quo. It was made up because they need anything to try to oust this President because they don’t like him.
You are way behind. Of Col Vindman, on the call says there is a quid pro quo. Ambassador to the EU Sondham, on the call say there is a quid pro quo. Even before being seated Zelenskiy spent hours working with aides on how to handle the pressure from tRump. Even tRump's own incomplete, hig
As noted in my previous response:

Turn on you TV, I don't have the patience to play "water is wet" with you morons.
Sorry, but I'm not buying the lies from our corrupt media. Propaganda from liberals is worth less than a bucket of spit.
Stop watching news broadcasts and read up on the case, dumb-ass.
If you wish to stay willfully ignorant it's not skin offa my ass. It's not like you really contribute to the discussions anyway.

Have a nice day.

Vindeman has already been caught...working with the democrats......what else do you have...since none of the witnesses so far can state, first hand, there was a quid pro quo.....
Lt Col Vindman has been caught doing what?

Virtually all the witnesses are stating first hand there was a qui pro quo.
Well, they pretty much said that it was extortion for political and personal gain or in the least appeared to be an abuse of power/ an abuse of the Public Trust... a high crime and misdemeanor....

how could it not be an abuse, with using the president's personal campaign lawyer to conduct State Department and maybe even DOJ business? :dunno:
First of all.....why do you think the US gives foreign aid to allies?
Are you saying that all of that aid was illegal now?

The problem here isn't that we expect something for all of that aid.....it's the claims by liars on the left that it's about Trump's re-election.
Totally bogus claims.

But like when we discovered Global Warming was nonsense....so they changed it to Climate Change to cover their ass.....so is this false claim that Trump was bribing foreign leaders by expecting something in return for foreign aid. Show me a president that hasn't expected specific conditions to go along with it.

So there's the problem with you idiots.....YOU BELIEVE WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT ANY COCK&BULL STORY THE DEMOCRATS DREAM UP.....

Nope.

It's been debunked in actual reality.

Sorry about that.
Yeah.....sure.....right.....uh-huh.....

Just curious . . . . how does one "debunk" as fake news a video of the person plainly and openly saying something on camera before an audience of witnesses?

Never happened?

Mass delusion?

Something in the tap-water?

Maybe professional deep fake video synthisis combined with a Joe Biden voice impersonator? o_O
Context.

You can't really be this stupid.

Stop pretending.

If only we could say you were.
If you think that made you look clever, you are wrong.
73333458_2508580415844352_6056310680892473344_n.jpg

How man times must you be told, the ones actually on the call stated there was no quid pro quo. It was made up because they need anything to try to oust this President because they don’t like him.
You are way behind. Of Col Vindman, on the call says there is a quid pro quo. Ambassador to the EU Sondham, on the call say there is a quid pro quo. Even before being seated Zelenskiy spent hours working with aides on how to handle the pressure from tRump. Even tRump's own incomplete, hig
Sorry, but I'm not buying the lies from our corrupt media. Propaganda from liberals is worth less than a bucket of spit.
Stop watching news broadcasts and read up on the case, dumb-ass.
If you wish to stay willfully ignorant it's not skin offa my ass. It's not like you really contribute to the discussions anyway.

Have a nice day.

Vindeman has already been caught...working with the democrats......what else do you have...since none of the witnesses so far can state, first hand, there was a quid pro quo.....
Lt Col Vindman has been caught doing what?

Virtually all the witnesses are stating first hand there was a qui pro quo.
Well, they pretty much said that it was extortion for political and personal gain or in the least appeared to be an abuse of power/ an abuse of the Public Trust... a high crime and misdemeanor....

how could it not be an abuse, with using the president's personal campaign lawyer to conduct State Department and maybe even DOJ business? :dunno:
First of all.....why do you think the US gives foreign aid to allies?
Are you saying that all of that aid was illegal now?

The problem here isn't that we expect something for all of that aid.....it's the claims by liars on the left that it's about Trump's re-election.
Totally bogus claims.

But like when we discovered Global Warming was nonsense....so they changed it to Climate Change to cover their ass.....so is this false claim that Trump was bribing foreign leaders by expecting something in return for foreign aid. Show me a president that hasn't expected specific conditions to go along with it.

So there's the problem with you idiots.....YOU BELIEVE WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT ANY COCK&BULL STORY THE DEMOCRATS DREAM UP.....

There's a difference between 'for the benefit of the US' and for the 'political benefit of Donald Trump'. Don't insult sentient beings pretending Trump - via his Million-dollar bagman - is interested in corruption. He's corrupt to the core. How do you think Sondland became an Ambassador?

The fucker admitted it. Fool.

Here's a good explainer.

Not that there is any hope for any of it to penetrate the anti-reality shield of the Trump sycophants.

That's right, OE, us Trump supporters have craniums of solid bone with just room at the very center for a pea-sized brain, kind of like the chewy center of a lollipop.

Totally bogus claims

That's not what was done, and you know it.

The only concern on corruption by Trump of the Ukraine was for his own personal gain and not any possible on going corruption in the Ukraine.... it was about two things that politically bothered Trump or benefited trump if he could force through extortion, the Ukraine govt to do, with no mention on corruption of anything else.

Plus he used Giuliani and his three Ukrainian born and Russian born American goons who were just arrested to push getting info or manufacturing something on the Biden's, and used John Solomon of the Hill to push their false narrative in the right wing media...

AND DID NOT follow US Law when he did not use the proper procedure to investigate US Citizens overseas, which is thru the DOJ with the Ukraine prosecutors to assure US Citizen's constitutional rights...

And he thru his administration told the Ukrainian govt that the Uke President would not get military aid or his desired meeting with President Trump, UNLESS the Ukraine President, made an announcement on CNN that he opened an investigation in to the Bidens....

AND then there are all the season Diplomats of his that KNEW what was being done for POLITICAL GAIN was wrong and hurt US Policy on the Ukraine.

And much much much more....

I'm sorry, this 1000th excuse that is now being used just don't cut it.... there is way too much information out there that defies your latest lie, that Trump/Repubs are pushing now.

Contrary to your belief, we are not dumb, blind or deaf.

Seems to me all we have done with whistle blower status is created an endless supply of political torpedoes.

We have become so divided that we are slowly drowning ourselves in our own toilet and the whistleblowers/leakers are holding our heads in the water.

How can leaking the contents of confidential presidential calls be considered a good thing? If you actually hear the president conspiring to commit a FELONY then I suppose it's ok. Up till that point I think all you are is a criminal leaker.

Or we could actually follow the law.

Have your ethics always been this pliable- or only when it comes to Trump?

Seems to me all we have done with whistle blower status is created an endless supply of political torpedoes.

We have become so divided that we are slowly drowning ourselves in our own toilet and the whistleblowers/leakers are holding our heads in the water.

How can leaking the contents of confidential presidential calls be considered a good thing? If you actually hear the president conspiring to commit a FELONY then I suppose it's ok. Up till that point I think all you are is a criminal leaker.

What law? Cite it specifically

What law? Cite it specifically

You could start by obeying the law that prohibits libel. You are calling the whistle-blower a "criminal leaker", with reckless disregard for the truth, and no evidence to back up that claim. We came to know about the content of the phone call (or rather, parts of it) when Trump declassified and published that memorandum.

But then, you could still seek refuge and profess you are just a blabbering fool with no capacity to tell apart truth, fiction, and the defamatory lies you've been trained to re-bleat.

You could start by obeying the law that prohibits libel. You are calling the whistle-blower a "criminal leaker",

You could start by not lying. I have yet to call him anything.
I know it seems like fun to set up your own dominoes, then knock them down and proclaim victory but it just makes you look stupid.

The Quid Quo Pro was ongoing for months, according to sworn testimony - which is something we won't see from the administration. It wasn't restricted to a single phone call, and if it were, an adult reading of that call screams quid pro quo.

It's not foreign policy.

"Of course, you can have that building permit you so desperately need, but first you need to do me a favor, though."

Our Trumpletons see nuthin. No extortion, no soliciting a bribe, nuthin'.

Unquestioning subservience is a horrible condition. Believing others would be as willfully stupid as they are is worse, still.

:rofl:

Fucking Communists, shameless liars and demagogues.

You could start by obeying the law that prohibits libel. You are calling the whistle-blower a "criminal leaker",

I know it seems like fun to set up your own dominoes, then knock them down and proclaim victory but it just makes you look stupid.

For crying out loud. Now you're confessing you don't even understand your own text? Did you not write it?

For crying out loud. Now you're confessing you don't even understand your own text? Did you not write it?
I posed a question ya dummy.

Forum List

Back