Whistleblower vs Leaker. Where do we draw the distinction?

You are falling for the fake news again.

The Biden thing is a conspiracy theory. It did not happen the way the RWNJ propaganda machine wants you to think it did.

All the information is out there, educate yourself.
Except... Your Dufus Frontrunner does his Barney Fife impersonation bragging about how Bribed the Ukrainian government to fire a prosecutor looking into his son's company's corruption.

Joe Biden bragging about it on video kinda nukes your 'conspiracy theory' silliness.

Thoroughly debunked nonsense.

Time for you conservitards to move on to new lie, this one is getting pretty tatty.

Debunked in you mind....but not in reality.
Just because one of your Communist Bullshit artists claims it's not true, doesn't mean that is the case.

Nope.

It's been debunked in actual reality.

Sorry about that.

§798. Disclosure of classified information
(a) Whoever knowingly and willfully communicates, furnishes, transmits, or otherwise makes available to an unauthorized person, or publishes, or uses in any manner prejudicial to the safety or interest of the United States or for the benefit of any foreign government to the detriment of the United States any classified information—

(1) concerning the nature, preparation, or use of any code, cipher, or cryptographic system of the United States or any foreign government; or

(2) concerning the design, construction, use, maintenance, or repair of any device, apparatus, or appliance used or prepared or planned for use by the United States or any foreign government for cryptographic or communication intelligence purposes; or

(3) concerning the communication intelligence activities of the United States or any foreign government; or

(4) obtained by the processes of communication intelligence from the communications of any foreign government, knowing the same to have been obtained by such processes—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

(b) As used in subsection (a) of this section—

The term “classified information” means information which, at the time of a violation of this section, is, for reasons of national security, specifically designated by a United States Government Agency for limited or restricted dissemination or distribution;

The terms “code,” “cipher,” and “cryptographic system” include in their meanings, in addition to their usual meanings, any method of secret writing and any mechanical or electrical device or method used for the purpose of disguising or concealing the contents, significance, or meanings of communications;

The term “foreign government” includes in its meaning any person or persons acting or purporting to act for or on behalf of any faction, party, department, agency, bureau, or military force of or within a foreign country, or for or on behalf of any government or any person or persons purporting to act as a government within a foreign country, whether or not such government is recognized by the United States;

The term “communication intelligence” means all procedures and methods used in the interception of communications and the obtaining of information from such communications by other than the intended recipients;

The term “unauthorized person” means any person who, or agency which, is not authorized to receive information of the categories set forth in subsection (a) of this section, by the President, or by the head of a department or agency of the United States Government which is expressly designated by the President to engage in communication intelligence activities for the United States.

(c) Nothing in this section shall prohibit the furnishing, upon lawful demand, of information to any regularly constituted committee of the Senate or House of Representatives of the United States of America, or joint committee thereof.

(d)(1) Any person convicted of a violation of this section shall forfeit to the United States irrespective of any provision of State law—

(A) any property constituting, or derived from, any proceeds the person obtained, directly or indirectly, as the result of such violation; and

(B) any of the person's property used, or intended to be used, in any manner or part, to commit, or to facilitate the commission of, such violation.

(2) The court, in imposing sentence on a defendant for a conviction of a violation of this section, shall order that the defendant forfeit to the United States all property described in paragraph (1).

(3) Except as provided in paragraph (4), the provisions of subsections (b), (c), and (e) through (p) of section 413 of the Comprehensive Drug Abuse Prevention and Control Act of 1970 (21 U.S.C. 853(b), (c), and (e)–(p)), shall apply to—

(A) property subject to forfeiture under this subsection;

(B) any seizure or disposition of such property; and

(C) any administrative or judicial proceeding in relation to such property,

if not inconsistent with this subsection.

(4) Notwithstanding section 524(c) of title 28, there shall be deposited in the Crime Victims Fund established under section 1402 of the Victims of Crime Act of 1984 (42 U.S.C. 10601) all amounts from the forfeiture of property under this subsection remaining after the payment of expenses for forfeiture and sale authorized by law.

(5) As used in this subsection, the term “State” means any State of the United States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, and any territory or possession of the United States.

(Added Oct. 31, 1951, ch. 655, §24(a), 65 Stat. 719; amended Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, §330016(1)(L), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147; Pub. L. 103–359, title VIII, §804(a), Oct. 14, 1994, 108 Stat. 3439; Pub. L. 104–294, title VI, §602(c), Oct. 11, 1996, 110 Stat. 3503.)

U.S.C. Title 18 - CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
The Uniform Code of Military Justice calls the dissemination of classified information by military personnel an act of TREASON. I wonder if that Lt Col understands what he has done could end in life imprisonment or his hanging?

The Biden thing is a conspiracy theory. It did not happen the way the RWNJ propaganda machine wants you to think it did.

Except... Your Dufus Frontrunner does his Barney Fife impersonation bragging about how Bribed the Ukrainian government to fire a prosecutor looking into his son's company's corruption.

Joe Biden bragging about it on video kinda nukes your 'conspiracy theory' silliness.

Time for you conservitards to move on to new lie, this one is getting pretty tatty.

Just because one of your Communist Bullshit artists claims it's not true, doesn't mean that is the case.

Nope.

Sorry about that.

Yeah.....sure.....right.....uh-huh.....

When they are alerting us to crimes.

Next.
Name the crime God Dammit!

Just like the Mueller Investigation.
The whole thing was nothing other than a fishing-expedition looking for crimes.
The So-called Whistleblower is just an excuse to start another investigation.
This time America is paying attention....and they aren't buying it.
As noted in my previous response:

Turn on you TV, I don't have the patience to play "water is wet" with you morons.
Sorry, but I'm not buying the lies from our corrupt media. Propaganda from liberals is worth less than a bucket of spit.
Stop watching news broadcasts and read up on the case, dumb-ass.

Well the public questioning happens next week... What will your excuse be then... Maybe the hollywood elite have special tricks which can change peoples testimony...

Hey I got it... They are going to Kidnap John Bolton and drug him. Then Tom Cruise is going to have a special mask prepared by the Mission Impossible guys and go and testify instead of him... So we need to know where Tom Cruise is next week...
Reading this rubbish of a post is like.....

75264971_2985920168102991_1852031816916008960_n.jpg

Seems to me all we have done with whistle blower status is created an endless supply of political torpedoes.

We have become so divided that we are slowly drowning ourselves in our own toilet and the whistleblowers/leakers are holding our heads in the water.

How can leaking the contents of confidential presidential calls be considered a good thing? If you actually hear the president conspiring to commit a FELONY then I suppose it's ok. Up till that point I think all you are is a criminal leaker.

The current whistle blower is not a whistle blower.....he needed to have first hand knowledge of any allegation made...this one didn't have any first hand knowledge.......so, he isn't a whistle blower.
that's already been proven untrue, by the ICIG's statement on it...

-the IG said this whistle blower had BOTH first hand and second hand information, which was also checked on the WBer's complaint

- the whistle blower complaint does not have to have first hand information to be a valid and covered complaint, the IG also stated.

-on second hand information in a WB complaint, the IG said that he investigates it and if he finds first hand evidence that supports the complaint/tip then the WB complaint is found credible by the IG and considered official, by the ICIG for the intel community.

-

Seems to me all we have done with whistle blower status is created an endless supply of political torpedoes.

We have become so divided that we are slowly drowning ourselves in our own toilet and the whistleblowers/leakers are holding our heads in the water.

How can leaking the contents of confidential presidential calls be considered a good thing? If you actually hear the president conspiring to commit a FELONY then I suppose it's ok. Up till that point I think all you are is a criminal leaker.

The current whistle blower is not a whistle blower.....he needed to have first hand knowledge of any allegation made...this one didn't have any first hand knowledge.......so, he isn't a whistle blower.
that's already been proven untrue, by the ICIG's statement on it...

-the IG said this whistle blower had BOTH first hand and second hand information, which was also checked on the WBer's complaint

- the whistle blower complaint does not have to have first hand information to be a valid and covered complaint, the IG also stated.

-on second hand information in a WB complaint, the IG said that he investigates it and if he finds first hand evidence that supports the complaint/tip then the WB complaint is found credible by the IG and considered official, by the ICIG for the intel community.

-

He did not have first hand information....he wasn't in on the call you twit. A whistle blower must have 1st hand knowledge to be protected as a whistle blower you dope.

The Quid Quo Pro was ongoing for months, according to sworn testimony - which is something we won't see from the administration. It wasn't restricted to a single phone call, and if it were, an adult reading of that call screams quid pro quo.

It's not foreign policy.

"Of course, you can have that building permit you so desperately need, but first you need to do me a favor, though."

Our Trumpletons see nuthin. No extortion, no soliciting a bribe, nuthin'.

Unquestioning subservience is a horrible condition. Believing others would be as willfully stupid as they are is worse, still.

The Quid Quo Pro was ongoing for months, according to sworn testimony - which is something we won't see from the administration. It wasn't restricted to a single phone call, and if it were, an adult reading of that call screams quid pro quo.

It's not foreign policy.

"Of course, you can have that building permit you so desperately need, but first you need to do me a favor, though."

Our Trumpletons see nuthin. No extortion, no soliciting a bribe, nuthin'.

Unquestioning subservience is a horrible condition. Believing others would be as willfully stupid as they are is worse, still.

Hey, shit stain.....where did Trump say do this or you don't get that, in the conversation? You morons keep making crap up.

Nope.

Sorry about that.

Just curious . . . . how does one "debunk" as fake news a video of the person plainly and openly saying something on camera before an audience of witnesses?

Never happened?

Mass delusion?

Something in the tap-water?

Maybe professional deep fake video synthisis combined with a Joe Biden voice impersonator? o_O

Enacting ones own policies once elected is an abuse of power? You don’t even hear yourself.

Leveraging US foreign aid in exchange for publicity damaging to one's domestic political opponent isn't foreign policy. What makes you guys say such stupid stuff?
How man times must you be told, the ones actually on the call stated there was no quid pro quo. It was made up because they need anything to try to oust this President because they don’t like him.
You are way behind. Of Col Vindman, on the call says there is a quid pro quo. Ambassador to the EU Sondham, on the call say there is a quid pro quo. Even before being seated Zelenskiy spent hours working with aides on how to handle the pressure from tRump. Even tRump's own incomplete, hig

Turn on you TV, I don't have the patience to play "water is wet" with you morons.
Sorry, but I'm not buying the lies from our corrupt media. Propaganda from liberals is worth less than a bucket of spit.
If you wish to stay willfully ignorant it's not skin offa my ass. It's not like you really contribute to the discussions anyway.

Have a nice day.

Vindeman has already been caught...working with the democrats......what else do you have...since none of the witnesses so far can state, first hand, there was a quid pro quo.....
Lt Col Vindman has been caught doing what?

Virtually all the witnesses are stating first hand there was a qui pro quo.
Well, they pretty much said that it was extortion for political and personal gain or in the least appeared to be an abuse of power/ an abuse of the Public Trust... a high crime and misdemeanor....

how could it not be an abuse, with using the president's personal campaign lawyer to conduct State Department and maybe even DOJ business? :dunno:

Leveraging US foreign aid in exchange for publicity damaging to one's domestic political opponent isn't foreign policy. What makes you guys say such stupid stuff?
How man times must you be told, the ones actually on the call stated there was no quid pro quo. It was made up because they need anything to try to oust this President because they don’t like him.

It's not foreign policy.
Joe Biden was threatening the Ukraine for months and then hit them with stopping 1.3 Billion dollars. It wasn't Trump, It was Biden doing this..
No.

It wasn't Joe Biden, it was the US government, along various EU governments, the IMF, and other organizations.

Please stop propagating fake news.

You sure lie a lot, creep.
Your inability to face reality doesn't translate into me lying, Son.

Next.
I would agree but I fail to see a "CRIME"
Abuse of power is a crime.
Show me where the president abused his power?

Derp. Derp. Tell me agin! Tell me agin! I swear I will listen this time and I won’t ask this same question on another thread 5 minutes from now. Cuz I don’t mean to be obtuse and bore you and every other lib here to death. I’d never do that! I swear!
Reposted for the truth contained herein.

You are way behind. Of Col Vindman, on the call says there is a quid pro quo. Ambassador to the EU Sondham, on the call say there is a quid pro quo. Even before being seated Zelenskiy spent hours working with aides on how to handle the pressure from tRump. Even tRump's own incomplete, hig
If you wish to stay willfully ignorant it's not skin offa my ass. It's not like you really contribute to the discussions anyway.

Have a nice day.

Vindeman has already been caught...working with the democrats......what else do you have...since none of the witnesses so far can state, first hand, there was a quid pro quo.....
Nevermind the simple fact that Quid Pro Quo isn't against the law either.
Just like Collusion isn't against the law.
If it was most of the media and the Democrats would be in prison today.
Right.

There is no law of collusion...

There is no law of quid pro quo.... it's called bribery, or extortion, or government employee corruption....

And biden is neck deep in all of those.

As is Eric Ciaramella - the CIA fixer for Obama's NSC sent to hide the trail of embezzlement of US funds in Ukraine.....

{
In November 2015, Ciaramella is named as one of the officials who attended a White House meeting with Ukrainian religious leaders, along with his boss, Charles Kupchan. The Ukrainian religious leaders delivered a letter appealing to President Obama for aid for their country. Ciaramella is listed as the “NSC Director for Ukraine.” That position is now held by Alexander Vindman, a key witness in the impeachment inquiry, who listened to the call between President Trump and President Zelensky.

Ciaramella also has ties to former Democratic National Committee operative and opposition researcher Alexandra Chalupa, a Ukrainian-American who has been targeted by some conservatives as being behind an effort to accuse the Trump campaign of Russian collusion. Chalupa, then with the National Democratic Ethnic Coordinating Committee, was also in attendance at the November 2015 meeting with Ukrainian religious leaders, according to public records.}

Eric Ciaramella: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

The more you know, the more this falls apart for the Communists.

iu
Crazy conspiracy theory.

Abuse of power is a crime.
Show me where the president abused his power?

Derp. Derp. Tell me agin! Tell me agin! I swear I will listen this time and I won’t ask this same question on another thread 5 minutes from now. Cuz I don’t mean to be obtuse and bore you and every other lib here to death. I’d never do that! I swear!

Derp Derp. Lie again! Lie again! I swear you'll fool them this time and you won't need to hide for 2 days because your lie was exposed again....

OK, moron. I’ll bite.

Point out a single lie I’ve ever told here and show that I ran away for two days.

Better yet....call in to our podcast tonight and tell me live. I’d love to hear your pansy ass voice and have fun with you in real time.

Details below.

IF you claim you have evidence of "abuse of power" (whatever the fuck that is supposed to mean) then you are lying.

Fact, Comrade.
The fucker admitted it. Fool.

Next.

Well the public questioning happens next week... What will your excuse be then... Maybe the hollywood elite have special tricks which can change peoples testimony...

Hey I got it... They are going to Kidnap John Bolton and drug him. Then Tom Cruise is going to have a special mask prepared by the Mission Impossible guys and go and testify instead of him... So we need to know where Tom Cruise is next week...
Reading this rubbish of a post is like.....

75264971_2985920168102991_1852031816916008960_n.jpg
Lol, you can't respond.

Again.

You tRumplings are so fucked.

Nope.

Sorry about that.

Just curious . . . . how does one "debunk" as fake news a video of the person plainly and openly saying something on camera before an audience of witnesses?

Never happened?

Mass delusion?

Maybe professional deep fake video synthisis combined with a Joe Biden voice impersonator? o_O

Context.

You can't really be this stupid.

Stop pretending.

Nope.

Sorry about that.

Never happened?

Mass delusion?

Context.

Stop pretending.

If only we could say you were.

Nope.

Sorry about that.

Never happened?

Mass delusion?

Context.

Stop pretending.

If only we could say you were.
If you think that made you look clever, you are wrong.

New Topics

Forum List

Back