Whistle Blowers Make It Clear That Benghazi Was an Obama Coverup

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFZytEUCXu4]Clinton on talking points: 'What difference at this point does it make?' - YouTube[/ame]

The difference it makes you stupid nitwit skank is that four Americans were murdered because you let it happen.

Then you tried to cover it up, and ONCE AGAIN, used the tradegy, to apoligize for America and it's freedoms.

Benghazi Whistleblower Reacts To Hillary Clinton Saying ?What Difference Does It Make??: A Lot | Mediaite

Benghazi Whistleblower Reacts To Hillary Clinton Saying ‘What Difference Does It Make?’: A Lot

On Wednesday, Gregory Hicks, the former deputy chief of mission in Libya, was asked to react to a statement made by Hillary Clinton who asked why it was relevant that the White House had initially blamed a YouTube video for the attack on an American consulate in Benghazi. “What difference, at this point, does it make?” Clinton asked. Hicks responded today by saying that the administration’s linking of the attacks to a YouTube video made a big difference in regards to Libya’s relationship with Washington.

Rep. Paul Gosar (R-AZ) gave Hicks the opportunity to respond to the question asked by Clinton in January.

“[Libyan] President [Mohamed] Magariaf was insulted in front of his own people, in front of the world,” Hicks replied. “His credibility was reduced. His ability to lead his own country was damaged.”

“He was angry. A friend of mine who ate dinner with him in New York during the U.N. seasons told me he was still steamed about the talk shows two weeks later,” Hicks added of U.N. Amb. Susan Rice who blamed the attack on demonstrations arising from a YouTube video.

“I definitely believe that it negatively affected our ability to get the FBI team quickly to Benghazi,” Hicks added. He said that the FBI’s arrival at the scene of the attack was postponed by 18 days as a result of the White House’s decision to blame the attack on the video.

obama should be impeached, hitlery should be indicted and rice should be fired. All three should be barred from ever holding a public office again. I'm sure there are other players in this cover up and lie to the American people so obama could be reelected, but it'll be interesting to see if anyone at all is held accountable. I'll be surprised if anyone is. The magic negro in the white house has more teflon on him than a Paula Dean non stick skillet.

The problem is that the liberal media actively campaigns for them.

Actually the problem is no one who matters cares.

The country is Bushed; ready for something different than idiot shit from places they wish they had never heard of.

One of the possibilities is they might be able to drag Clinton through some shit, but it isn't clear to me she even has to testify. What happens if she either refuses to show up or answers questions with stuff like "I don't remember"?

Actually the problem is no one who matters cares.

The country is Bushed; ready for something different than idiot shit from places they wish they had never heard of.

One of the possibilities is they might be able to drag Clinton through some shit, but it isn't clear to me she even has to testify. What happens if she either refuses to show up or answers questions with stuff like "I don't remember"?

Slick Willy may remind Obama that he can be questioned under oath. Imagine that!

...and there's a shitload of people that care.

Last edited:
we already knew there was a cover up . now we have proof it was a cover up . now what we need to know is who gave the orders for help to stand down and why.

Imagine had this been a republican...

Last edited:
Here is why no one from the White House shall be touched:
Scooter Libby
There has never been any love lost between Obama and Arkansawyers who became the luckiest white trash on earth.

Like children, the scum of the earth, e.g., Presidents Clinton, Bush, Reagan, don't think about the collateral damage of their actions. Unlike Scooter Libby, Ms Clinton has very little between her and a hard place. Obama isn't going to do anything to protect her.

If nutballs go for Obama, they're going to end up even deeper in their own shit. If they go for Clinton, who can say. She never functioned well under pressure, although clamming up after her "right wing conspiracy" television appearance passed among fools for functioning well. She's ready for a take down if the scum of the earth have it in them to go for her.

Help me here, I do not know the particulars on this Bengazi thing, so I will ask some questions:

1. Did the CIA have the Ambassador down there to negotiate with Arabs?

2. Who made the decision for the Ambassador to spend the night at an obvious unsecure home?

3. How long did the attack on the home take? I see different accounts, but it looks like it was over in an hour or so.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back