Whistle blower fired for being a Wiccan....

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Whistle-blowing witch grounded by TSA - Business - U.S. business - msnbc.com

Seems that this lady had been complaining about the lax security around the TSA she worked at, and since she'd talked to a co-worker about being a Wiccan, she was fired for being a witch.

Now........there are over 60 different religions recognized by the U.S. Armed Forces. Wiccan is one of 'em.

Personally? I hope she sues the shit outta the TSA and gets a fat payday. They shouldn't have fired her.

You know......I'd trust a Wiccan over most of the current Christians any day.

Why? They're not generally blinded by their own beliefs, Christians are.

Whistle blower fired for being a Wiccan....

It's probably for the best. Otherwise, by the end of next month, New York's Albany International's departure lounge could very well be overun by white witches, chicken's blood and bearded women. Not exactly the image a busy airport wants to project now, is it?

Wiccan mixed with a smidge of Pagan with a dash of Christian. Thats me.

I fall into a similar category, IMEURU. Though I tend to follow a more Norse pantheon and tradition with bits of other things thrown in.

That's also why I don't talk about religion at work. If asked my general response is.... "I grew up in the Lutheran Church but I don't belong there anymore."

"Wiccan is fired after complaint about casting spells -"

"Airport Security Officer Carole Smith was fired from the TSA after a co-worker accused her of witchcraft and putting a hex on her car."

Shit like that would probably get you fired from just about anywhere.

"Wiccan is fired after complaint about casting spells -"

"Airport Security Officer Carole Smith was fired from the TSA after a co-worker accused her of witchcraft and putting a hex on her car."

Shit like that would probably get you fired from just about anywhere.

I think that gets you a promotion at ACORN.

Forum List

Back