Whispers Of Failure

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
And they are coming out of the DNC convention as more and more DNC delegates realize what their "elite" have done to their party.

"Democrats are celebrating the former secretary of state's coronation as their party's presidential nominee here in Philadelphia at the Democratic National Convention this week, but they know they've got a fight on their hands in the months to come. Trump has seen a boost in his poll numbers after the Republican convention in Cleveland, and many are beginning to see him as an increasingly realistic threat."

While they are celebrating the gathering of like minded they fully realize their leadership does NOT hold their dreams, desires or needs at heart nor that of the country. They stand at an moment in time where they realize "elite" thinking, management and direction is killing their movement and party.

""I'm scared to death, of course," said Lana Slavitt, a delegate from Minneapolis. "If people stay home and don't care and don't get involved, he could become president."

The wanton destruction of Bernie Sanders lies heavy in their thinking. The cheating of PRE pledged delegates given to her BEFORE she announced lies as
a stark reminder of politics gone bad. His destruction was their destruction and his sell out to her is a glaring example of mistrust IN the party.

""I'm worried about Donald Trump," said Laura Calvo, a superdelegate from Oregon. "That side of the aisle, their biggest tool is to create fear in people, and fear is a great motivator for a lot of folks, and so he speaks to that."

Even delegates from the most liberal states realize that Islamic State is NOT an un-founded fear but in fact a reality. The DNC's refusal to address or even admit the issue stokes the fears of democrat delegates as being seen as cowards and NOT champions of freedom.

""It's a real challenge for us, I'm not going to lie to you," said Cherri Senders, publisher of Labor 411 and communications consultant for labor unions and nonprofits."

Trump is gaining numbers with labor as they want jobs NOT welfare. Democrats have long robbed unions for money and in turn only heard things like "I'm going to be putting a lot of coal miners out of work". A party leader of ANY party should know better than to say those words to working people ANY working people.

"Trump's populist message makes parts of the Dems' usual economic argument difficult to make. He has embraced an anti-trade argument at the center of his campaign and pledged to leave entitlements untouched."

MORE trade and to leave social security ALONE. Stop TPP which Hillary at the VERY start took credit for starting and Sanders hated. If the vote was based solely on trade and tariffs the Sanders supporters would be voting Trump because those two AGREE on those subjects.
Democrats at DNC starting to fear the real possibility of a Donald Trump presidency

We COULD be looking at the lowest Democrat turn out in years.

Fury

Last edited:
And they are coming out of the DNC convention as more and more DNC delegates realize what their "elite" have done to their party.

"Democrats are celebrating the former secretary of state's coronation as their party's presidential nominee here in Philadelphia at the Democratic National Convention this week, but they know they've got a fight on their hands in the months to come. Trump has seen a boost in his poll numbers after the Republican convention in Cleveland, and many are beginning to see him as an increasingly realistic threat."

While they celebrating the gathering of like minded they fully realize their leadership does NOT hold their dreams, desires or needs at heart nor that of the country. They stand at an moment in time where they realize "elite" thinking, management and direction is killing their movement and party.

""I'm scared to death, of course," said Lana Slavitt, a delegate from Minneapolis. "If people stay home and don't care and don't get involved, he could become president."

The wanton destruction of Bernie Sanders lies heavy in their thinking. The cheating of PRE pledged delegates given to her BEFORE she announced lies as
a stark reminder of politics gone bad. His destruction was their destruction and his sell out to her is a glaring example of mistrust IN the party.

""I'm worried about Donald Trump," said Laura Calvo, a superdelegate from Oregon. "That side of the aisle, their biggest tool is to create fear in people, and fear is a great motivator for a lot of folks, and so he speaks to that."

Even delegates from the most liberal states realize that Islamic State is NOT an un-founded fear but in fact a reality. The DNC's refusal to address or even admit the issue stokes the fears of democrat delegates as being seen as cowards and NOT champions of freedom.

""It's a real challenge for us, I'm not going to lie to you," said Cherri Senders, publisher of Labor 411 and communications consultant for labor unions and nonprofits."

Trump is gaining numbers with labor as they want jobs NOT welfare. Democrats have long robbed unions for money and in turn only heard things like "I'm going to be putting a lot of coal miners out of work". A party leader of ANY party should know better than to say those words to working people ANY working people.

"Trump's populist message makes parts of the Dems' usual economic argument difficult to make. He has embraced an anti-trade argument at the center of his campaign and pledged to leave entitlements untouched."

MORE trade and to leave social security ALONE. Stop TPP which Hillary at the VERY start took credit for starting and Sanders hated. If the vote was based solely on trade and tariffs the Sanders supporters would be voting Trump because those two AGREE on those subjects.
Democrats at DNC starting to fear the real possibility of a Donald Trump presidency

Fury
The only thing keeping Billary Cabal in the race is biased liberal news media.

While they celebrating the gathering of like minded they fully realize their leadership does NOT hold their dreams, desires or needs at heart nor that of the country. They stand at an moment in time where they realize "elite" thinking, management and direction is killing their movement and party.

Fury

That and the utter ignorance of her sheeple

• Banned

Fury

That and the utter ignorance of her sheeple
There is a large majority of democrats simply not happy with what has been going on. If even half of the Sanders supporters just stay home she can't pull the numbers she needs. And a lot of Sanders supporters were first time voters, so what do they have to lose by sitting out one more and hope for Warren in 2020?

A Warren/Sanders ticket in 2020 WOULD give them everything they want.

Fury

1. Sanders is not Democratic and is Independent that lean more Green than Democratic.

2. Those that were voting for Sanders are the usual third party candidate voters that would vote for Ron Paul and will most likely vote for Johnson or Stein this November.

People should not confuse Sanders voters as the typical Democratic voter because they are not.

3. Clinton will have a battle on her hands because of the rise of Johnson and how some of his platform fit into what Sanders voters are looking for.

Closing Comments:

Clinton and Trump need to worry more about the swing and third party voter because the reality this group of people are the ones that will sink the other candidate. The reality is those voting for Sanders are most likely not going to vote for Clinton and I have written before that Clinton voters would vote for Sanders but Sanders voters would not do that for Clinton.

Now with that written Trump has too much against him when it come to the women, minority and gay voter and in swing states like Ohio it could sink him. Hell here in Texas the minority vote ( if it come out to vote ) could sink him.

So as you focus on Clinton and how Sanders voters are not happy the reality the general voter seem not happy with either candidate and the third party Candidate like Johnson could gain a lot from those voters...

• Banned

Fury

1. Sanders is not Democratic and is Independent that lean more Green than Democratic.

2. Those that were voting for Sanders are the usual third party candidate voters that would vote for Ron Paul and will most likely vote for Johnson or Stein this November.

People should not confuse Sanders voters as the typical Democratic voter because they are not.

3. Clinton will have a battle on her hands because of the rise of Johnson and how some of his platform fit into what Sanders voters are looking for.

Closing Comments:

Clinton and Trump need to worry more about the swing and third party voter because the reality this group of people are the ones that will sink the other candidate. The reality is those voting for Sanders are most likely not going to vote for Clinton and I have written before that Clinton voters would vote for Sanders but Sanders voters would not do that for Clinton.

Now with that written Trump has too much against him when it come to the women, minority and gay voter and in swing states like Ohio it could sink him. Hell here in Texas the minority vote ( if it come out to vote ) could sink him.

So as you focus on Clinton and how Sanders voters are not happy the reality the general voter seem not happy with either candidate and the third party Candidate like Johnson could gain a lot from those voters...
Johnson will be the big winner out of this. Trump will win and the democrats will look to Warren in 2020.

More RW idiocy and desperate search for support outside of their rapidly shrinking base.

Trump is opposed by most of the republican establishment and his invitation to Russia to be involved in American politics signals the end of all possible chances that he could ever be the president.

By the way ..

90% of Sanders Supporters Back Clinton: Pew Research
90% of Sanders Supporters Back Clinton: Pew Research

:lol:

If you want to rely on data taken between December of last year and April of this year, feel free. Even if it were to hold, a ten percent loss of Sanders supporters and the 5% loss of black votes switching to Trump, and it still all comes down to swing states in which a lot of people are scared about their jobs going overseas. It is a much tighter race than you seem to think.

Do you guys realize that Trump only has to split non-white votes by a ratio of 80 to 20 percent in order to win some states? Some state's electors are decided by a few thousand votes and if Trump could split the monolith of non-white voters against Trump then he could tip some big blue states in his direction.

Forum List

Back