Whipped, irrelevant, and emasculated, GOP lawmakers facing extermination in 2020 election

What a sorry sight seeing GOP lawmakers jostling each other to get the closest position to Trump's anus at WhiteHouse photo shoots.

Trump has whipped and emasculated GOP lawmakers and totally eliminated their relevance. They have done nothing for two years and now appear to be incapable of doing anything.

They now face fighting the 2020 election with the voter not even aware of the existence of any of the GOP lawmakers.

The GOP will be slaughtered in the 2020 election for selling their souls to Donald Trump.

And then you woke up.

What a sorry sight seeing GOP lawmakers jostling each other to get the closest position to Trump's anus at WhiteHouse photo shoots.

Trump has whipped and emasculated GOP lawmakers and totally eliminated their relevance. They have done nothing for two years and now appear to be incapable of doing anything.

They now face fighting the 2020 election with the voter not even aware of the existence of any of the GOP lawmakers.

The GOP will be slaughtered in the 2020 election for selling their souls to Donald Trump.
You must have been embarrassed by a Republican to be so hateful.
Well, I’m not hateful, but I have been embarrassed. First I was super embarrassed by George Bush, but that’s nothing compared to the embarrassment caused by Donald Trump.

You are too hateful you dumb son of a bitch.

Every time you come here you spread your hateful rhetoric.

Phhhfrt.

It doesn’t help that they get rid of the last two Republican people of color in both the House and the Senate. Clearly they want a leadership that’s “pure“.

Falsely accusing people of doing certain actions based on racist motivations is itself racist. You simply assume that race was the reason for their actions, which is the core of the definition of racism. You're the racist, not the Republicans. You seek to stoke racial strife by falsely accusing others of racism while you yourself engage in racist attacks all the time.

Only one party is calling for the extermination of the only Jewish State.

Guess which one that is.
The one who lives in your imagination.

You keep your head up Nitwitandyahoo's ass.

FakeDave are you stating on the record that your party did not elect two Muslim extremists to Congress. Maybe it’s time to get your head out of the sand?

Extremists really? Because they are against Israel's mistreatment of Palestinians?

Wrong. They support BDS that if passed would be the end of Israel. There is no such thing as a “Palestinian”. It is a made up Leftist term. There is so called “mistreatment” around the world yet I dont see BDS movements toward Turkey, KSA or Iran? Why is that? Thanks for showing your ignorance yet again, FakeDave.

In 2018 the MSM promoted the "Russia Collusion" hoax and the voters believed it and voted democrat.
Then the Mueller Investigation flopped.
In 2020 the Barr, Huber, Durham, and Horowitz investigations will indict the deep state democrats and the GOP will win back the House and keep the Senate.

First collusion, collusion, collusion failed

Russia, Russia, Russia failed.

Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction failed.

Racist, Racist, Racist failed.

Impeach, Impeach, Impeach failed.

Recession, Recession, Recession failed.

Emoluments, 25th amendment, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, one after another lead balloons.

afb082319dAPR20190823014524.jpg
Nice list, but they won't give up and there are enough weak minded out there to believe nonsense.

And?
Anything is possible.

President Trump is the face of the GOP. There are many elected republicans who march in lockstep with him. The majority of them come across as myrmidons. There are also those opposing him who will not risk a primary challenge. These are moderates and many conservatives who object to his tactics as well as his rhetoric. The problem was that winning in 2016 was first and foremost regardless of repercussions. The frog paid dearly for giving the scorpion a ride...

Trump getting elected was because with Clinton the nation would get four more years of not being heard. Clinton, Bush and Obama did not listen to the middle class and the poor. So, small business owners, hard working middle class workers gave the Republicans a solid voice off willing to take a risk with an unknown than go down with another establishment politician. The Democrats faced the same road with Sanders and Clinton, however the left didn’t respond as well as the right and that gave us Hillary, so it came down to the working class having a chance of being heard or the same old Clinton, Bush, Obama continuation.

This year if a Republican ran, they could topple Trump. Trump seems more politician than businessman in office.

President Trump is the face of the GOP. There are many elected republicans who march in lockstep with him. The majority of them come across as myrmidons. There are also those opposing him who will not risk a primary challenge. These are moderates and many conservatives who object to his tactics as well as his rhetoric. The problem was that winning in 2016 was first and foremost regardless of repercussions. The frog paid dearly for giving the scorpion a ride...

Trump getting elected was because with Clinton the nation would get four more years of not being heard. Clinton, Bush and Obama did not listen to the middle class and the poor. So, small business owners, hard working middle class workers gave the Republicans a solid voice off willing to take a risk with an unknown than go down with another establishment politician. The Democrats faced the same road with Sanders and Clinton, however the left didn’t respond as well as the right and that gave us Hillary, so it came down to the working class having a chance of being heard or the same old Clinton, Bush, Obama continuation.

This year if a Republican ran, they could topple Trump. Trump seems more politician than businessman in office.
Good points, but I was going to vote for Hillary until she said "open borders". The immigration issue is more important than people think.

Well, I’m not hateful, but I have been embarrassed. First I was super embarrassed by George Bush, but that’s nothing compared to the embarrassment caused by Donald Trump.

Phhhfrt.

The truth is hateful to Trump supporters who are fed lies by Trump and they love lies.

Phhhfrt.

The truth is hateful to Trump supporters who are fed lies by Trump and they love lies.
I love you because you are a liar.

Let’s hope that’s the case.

Let’s hope that’s the case.
Neither party deserves to elect anyone Pelosi, waters, omar, aoc, tlaib. King, amash, sherrod, romney, murkowski.

It doesn’t help that they get rid of the last two Republican people of color in both the House and the Senate.

Clearly they want a leadership that’s “pure“.

But the rest of America doesn’t see it as anything but racist.
Are you White?
I'm white.

But Republicans hate a LOT of white people.

Gays
Liberals
Atheists
Democrats
Scientists
College professors
Progressives
White people who aren't racist

and so on.

You embarrass me. I can't believe I am willfully communicating with a Republican cretin.

And your thread is to troll them, so you should stop trolling if you prefer not to communicate with your enemy...

It doesn’t help that they get rid of the last two Republican people of color in both the House and the Senate.

Are you White?
I'm white.

Gays
Liberals
Atheists
Democrats
Scientists
College professors
Progressives

and so on.

You keep on mistaking those like you as Liberal when you are far from it.

You also have been lectured about your racist lies about the GOP many times and still you double down on how the GOP is a white only club...

You must hate Hispanics and Asians along with conservative Blacks...

Are you White?
I'm white.

Gays
Liberals
Atheists
Democrats
Scientists
College professors
Progressives

and so on.
It was just the poor when I was a kid.

It's just curious how long this kind of hate on both sides can simmer before it explodes.

I hope not much longer. I want to be able to join in on the purge the democrats action.

1295180.png

Forum List

Back