Whip My Hair -- Jimmy Fallon and Friend

jimmy fallon and mick jagger in the mirror is one of the funniest bits i've ever seen, i'm poinen my fenga...put me ina bloody time capsule... and when mick loses it alittle, awesome.
when he did the falldown thing with the autotune at the mtv's... i have not seen jimmy's show, but he is brilliant !!

Jimmy Fallon did an "Alternate Super Bowl Halftime Show" a few years back. He did a 60's style acid rock tune with band "The Jimmy Fallon Experience".

I can't stand those stupid SB halftime shows so I look for anything else.

jimmy fallon and mick jagger in the mirror is one of the funniest bits i've ever seen, i'm poinen my fenga...put me ina bloody time capsule... and when mick loses it alittle, awesome.
when he did the falldown thing with the autotune at the mtv's... i have not seen jimmy's show, but he is brilliant !!

he opened the emmy awards with bruce's born to run along with the cast of glee, tina fey and a bunch of other people. it was amazing. check it out:

Jimmy Fallon Born To Run Emmys Opening Sketch 2010 Glee Emmy Awards 720p Hd - Vido1 - Your Best Videos

Jimmy Fallon did an "Alternate Super Bowl Halftime Show" a few years back. He did a 60's style acid rock tune with band "The Jimmy Fallon Experience".

I can't stand those stupid SB halftime shows so I look for anything else.

but bruce's halftime show rocked. :)

Forum List

Back