Whiny Pansy Assed Democrats Still Whining

The Dems refused to work out a deal. It was their way or the highway. They said it and they did it. Fuck them. I'm glad the debate's on, and I'm glad we're not bailing anyone out.

oddly enough it was conservative republicans who stopped the bail out..not the democrats. good try however.

Word on the street is that McCain sat through the meeting like a bump on a log contributing very little if anything to the process. What did they need him for again?

the bump sat there did not interere, like the lying snake Harry Reid says, and then after gathering information went and called his fellow Senators. Hey! he's doing what Senators are supposed to do. All your can do is vote absent and say "call me if you need me. roflmao!

oddly enough it was conservative republicans who stopped the bail out..not the democrats. good try however.[/QUOTE

we don't want to bail you out, we want you to find out what life is like without evil corporations, no money, no jobs, no food, could get a lttle bad around here.]

McCain went to Washingto to save the day and didn't say shit at the meeting. Then he came back with no resolution. Another lie from McLiar.

Pansy ass liberals can kick your pansy conservative ass.:lol:

We want coporations that don't think they are the fucking government. Twist the facts like usual.

There is a difference.

The secretary of the treasury begged him to come as well. The president requested it.

They wanted him there because they needed him.

Kinda funny they didn't need Obama. But then, that's because Obama has never DONE anything.

They didn't need McCain either.

There is no liquidity crisis.

Interest rates are low, and the Fed has plenty of money to lend.

Two million homeowners lose their homes, and Congress does nothing. Their fat cat friends on Wall Street are threatened, and it's, "OH MY GOD!!! SUSPEND THE CAMPAIGN!!! RUSH BACK TO WASHINGTON!!! THE FAT CONTRIBUTORS ARE IN DANGER!!!"

McCain went to Washingto to save the day and didn't say shit at the meeting. Then he came back with no resolution. Another lie from McLiar.

Pansy ass liberals can kick your pansy conservative ass.:lol:

We want coporations that don't think they are the fucking government. Twist the facts like usual.

There is a difference.

Maybe you can explain to us how he did nothing and interferred all at the same time. if he actually did that then, I'm going to vote for him for President, cause he's got it going on.

They didn't need McCain either.

There is no liquidity crisis.

Interest rates are low, and the Fed has plenty of money to lend.

Two million homeowners lose their homes, and Congress does nothing. Their fat cat friends on Wall Street are threatened, and it's, "OH MY GOD!!! SUSPEND THE CAMPAIGN!!! RUSH BACK TO WASHINGTON!!! THE FAT CONTRIBUTORS ARE IN DANGER!!!"

maybe cause those two million homeowners bought more house than they could pay for. maybe.

Forum List

Back