Whiny Pansy Assed Democrats Still Whining

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
cause McCain went to Washington. Boo Fucking hoo. Didn't Harry Reid invite him? Why yes, I think he did.

Why do pansy assed Democrats act this way?

cause McCain went to Washington. Boo Fucking hoo. Didn't Harry Reid invite him? Why yes, I think he did.

And if McCain wanted to debate and Obama said no and went to washington you don't think the republicans would be doing THE SAME EXACT THING??

STFU!!!!!

The secretary of the treasury begged him to come as well. The president requested it.

They wanted him there because they needed him.

Kinda funny they didn't need Obama. But then, that's because Obama has never DONE anything.

And if McCain wanted to debate and Obama said no and went to washington you don't think the republicans would be doing THE SAME EXACT THING??

STFU!!!!!

Except, of course, nobody asked Obama to come because it's like he doesn't even exist. He's never done anything, he can't accomplish anything, he doesn't want to be there, and wouldn't be instrumental in any positive action if he was there.

He eventually got there. It was sort of like an afterthought thing, so he wouldn't feel left out, and to save face on his part.

Needed him? Most people who were participating said McInsane wasn't even required to be there. Matter of fact, a lot have said he didn't do anything other than throw a monkey wrench into the works.

The real pansy is McCain, because he's going to the debates when he said that he wouldn't until the economic crisis was fixed It ain't, he is there, and is going to debate.

I guess Obama is calling the shots now, eh?

Needed him? Most people who were participating said McInsane wasn't even required to be there. Matter of fact, a lot have said he didn't do anything other than throw a monkey wrench into the works.

The real pansy is McCain, because he's going to the debates when he said that he wouldn't until the economic crisis was fixed It ain't, he is there, and is going to debate.

I guess Obama is calling the shots now, eh?

Who said he was required to be there, GayBikerSailor? He was begged to come by the SECRETARY OF THE TREASURY, the PRESIDENT and HARRY REID because they know he can work both sides of the aisle. Sure, he could have said no, like a true asshole would. Maybe Obama would have said no. I don't know.

I think it's hilarious. Obama's not calling the shots. McCain has had Obama all over the board. He even dragged his ass to Washington, when Obama DEFINITELY did not want to be there. What shots exactly has Obama called?

Lol. You just think he's pretty, GayBikerRider.

Who said he was required to be there, GayBikerSailor? He was begged to come by the SECRETARY OF THE TREASURY, the PRESIDENT and HARRY REID because they know he can work both sides of the aisle. Sure, he could have said no, like a true asshole would. Maybe Obama would have said no. I don't know.

I think it's hilarious. Obama's not calling the shots. McCain has had Obama all over the board. He even dragged his ass to Washington, when Obama DEFINITELY did not want to be there. What shots exactly has Obama called?

Lol. You just think he's pretty, GayBikerRider.

No deal has been made and John McCain is going to Mississippi ...

STFU!!!!!

in your wildest dreams I will STFU..

The Dems refused to work out a deal. It was their way or the highway. They said it and they did it. Fuck them. I'm glad the debate's on, and I'm glad we're not bailing anyone out.

The Dems refused to work out a deal. It was their way or the highway. They said it and they did it. Fuck them. I'm glad the debate's on, and I'm glad we're not bailing anyone out.

Amen to that sister. I want these pansy assed little liberals to get a taste of what America is without corporations and money. They deserve it.

All I need to say is look at this video..
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j56i15Wdgok]YouTube - Mccain Caught Lying(exposed on youtube) Worst Nightmare[/ame]

It exposes McCain to be as big an idiot as Bush..Of course I don't expect any McCain supporter to actually watch it and comment on it, because well, they can't refute it.

Amen to that sister. I want these pansy assed little liberals to get a taste of what America is without corporations and money. They deserve it.

What will happen is their heroes...Obama and his buddies....are going to start ratting each other out.

Obama wants to avoid Washington and this whole issue for a very good reason. He wants it swept under the carpet...as do all the dems...as quickly as possible, and they don't care how much it costs. Because they know it's their fault, and they know it's going to finish them off.

All we were complaining about was him bailing on the debate. Now, that the debate is assured to happen, I don't have any problem with McCain suspending his campaign. I'm glad he's so eager to return to the Senate, a place he will be for many more years.

The secretary of the treasury begged him to come as well. The president requested it.

They wanted him there because they needed him.

Kinda funny they didn't need Obama. But then, that's because Obama has never DONE anything.

Word on the street is that McCain sat through the meeting like a bump on a log contributing very little if anything to the process. What did they need him for again?

The Republicans demanded that a cut in capital gains taxes be included in the agreement about what to do about the economic meltdown

A cut in CAPITAL GAINS taxes??!

Oh yeah, the class war the Republicans have been conducting against the middle class continues, that's for damned sure.

Now just think about that goofy request for a moment.

They're there to solve the problem of insolvent banks whose greed is very likely to put this nation's economy into a depression.

What does a cut in capital gains have to do with solving this crises?

Not a damned thing.

They just wanted it, and they hoped that the Dems would give them this cut in taxes because the economy might melt down if a solution is not found.

They're holding the economy hostage for this cut in capital gains taxes.

But this is something they want, so to hell the economy?

Forum List

Back