Whining in the House. Perhaps they'd like a little cheese?

Let me guess, the welfare boy has a big badass Rot to make up for his lack of ability to get it up...typical?

Don't have a dog, but your pic is as close to making a dog look gay that I've ever seen. Since you probably took the shot, that ain't no surprise...

200 bags to Lima, Peru averaging about 60 pounds each, some over 100. Stacking inside a cargo bin that isn't tall enough to stand in and all within a thirty minute turnaround in the rain..... yea sure it's a breeze, bring your faggot limey ass out to the airport and show me what a badass you are.

Sounds like a piece of piss to me. And I ain't a Limey....

What regrets does the welfare boy imagine I have with my life? I certainly won't accept a government handout like you obviously do...... it's the 5th, have any money left?

Yeah, I do accept govt handouts.:rolleyes: As for regrets, going by your posting style, I'd say there's plenty...

Maybe what this place needs is a brawl room. Then whenever folks wanna escalate the one upmanship of "I'm stupider than you" the thread can go there. OR the mods could do like I do at my board. When folks get too stupid I threatened to edit thier posts and replace them with pix of the care bears.

Not the Care Bears! Anything but the Care Bears!

Don't have a dog, but your pic is as close to making a dog look gay that I've ever seen. Since you probably took the shot, that ain't no surprise...

It's a good thing you don't have a dog, you would probably play that peanut butter trick Clay does with his poodle. You have a problem with hair don't you baldy. It's just a little pathetic that you would claim a dog looks gay, what does that mean, are you saying gay people look like dogs?

Sounds like a piece of piss to me. And I ain't a Limey....

Why do you spell color with a u and ton with an extra n and an e? Limey wannabe?

Yeah, I do accept govt handouts.:rolleyes: As for regrets, going by your posting style, I'd say there's plenty...

Sorry to disappoint you gumby, I could die tomorrow with no regrets.

Forum List

Back