While you minorities are checking your privilege...

ThankU4votingTrump

Jan 23, 2017
Walworth, WI
If you happen to notice any white male privilege laying around could you let me know? Me and my other unprivileged white male friends have been hearing about this white male privilege and would like to try some but we haven´t found that any even exists.

05ff4537a0810aa1f2efbdfd5e29cb41.jpg

Last edited:
If you happen to notice any white male privilege laying around could you let me know? Me and my other unprivileged white male friends have been hearing about this white male privilege and would like to try some but we haven´t found that any even exists.

No problem. If you happen to see any "race cards" that are not in use, I need one. You know, the kind that you all say gets all black people whatever is needed for nothing.

• Banned

No problem. If you happen to see any "race cards" that are not in use, I need one. You know, the kind that you all say gets all black people whatever is needed for nothing.
There´s a man named Jesse Jackson who likes to pretend that he´s a Reverend. He prints out race cards by the thousands. If you can´t find him there´s also a man named Al Sharpton, who also likes to pretend he´s a Reverend when he´s not sucking up to black girls who falsely accuse white boys of rape.

Last edited:

There´s a man named Jesse Jackson who likes to pretend that he´s a Reverend. He prints out race cards by the thousands. If you can´t find him there´s also a man named Al Sharpton, who also likes to pretend he´s a Reverend when he´s not sucking up to black girls who falsely accuse white boys of rape.
Not the Jesse Jackson/Al Sharpton card. Cant you clowns get some relevant material?

• Banned

Not the Jesse Jackson/Al Sharpton card. Cant you clowns get some relevant material?
How was that not relevant material? Please refrain from trolling my informative threads.

Proud to be white!?!

Well I am guess I am whiter than you, so no you can not have any of my privilege and need to remember your place in society is below the true whites of society!

I am so white that Albinos look darker than me!

• Banned
Proud to be white!?!

Well I am guess I am whiter than you, so no you can not have any of my privilege and need to remember your place in society is below the true whites of society!

True pride comes from the things you bring to the world. Such things as tolerance, acceptance and morality. Nobody should ever take pride in something they had nothing to do with such as their skin color.

Proud to be white!?!

True pride comes from the things you bring to the world. Such things as tolerance, acceptance and morality. Nobody should ever take pride in something they had nothing to do with such as their skin color.

Just get in the back of the bus!

You're the one wanting to find some white privilege and you do not deserve anything but mocking.

Unless you can prove your skin or heritage is whiter than my, well know your damn place on the ladder of life!

Proud to be white!?!

You're so white that my screen glows extra bright with your posts!

You are either very young and stupid, or so old and blind that you have lost interest in current events. Jesse Jackson has not been relevant for years and Al Sharpton has not accused anyone of rape since the 1980's.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back