While the Trump Administration burns, the lives of hundreds of thousands of vets destroyed!

Disability pensions are guaranteed and ongoing without a glitch so what are "disability claims"? Is it some new issue only CNN is aware of?

Veterans aren’t getting their GI Bill payments — because VA’s 50-year-old computer system broke

Hundreds of thousands of war vets still waiting for health benefits

Veterans Not Receiving GI Bill Benefits Due to Ongoing IT Issues at VA

---------------

What has been going on with our veterans. The Trump administration is neglecting them.

By neglecting them, he is ruining their lives. What do you expect from Republicans? They only help billionaires.

We need to defend veterans from Republicans.

Yes, you'd think after being president for 50 years Trump would have helped more....
See how stupid these guys are? Vet;s computer system 50 years out of date and yet Republicans give tax cut after tax cut to billionaires. Because billionaires are protecting our country from armed attacks?

That's why these Republicans are A wholes. They mock me for caring about veterans. And support Trump for tax cuts for billionaires. Talk about screwed up priorities.

And look at the voting machines in Florida. So old they are burning out. But it's OK. Needy billionaires got theirs.
were these machines in place when obama was president?....just askin....

Veterans aren’t getting their GI Bill payments — because VA’s 50-year-old computer system broke

---------------

What has been going on with our veterans. The Trump administration is neglecting them.

By neglecting them, he is ruining their lives. What do you expect from Republicans? They only help billionaires.

Republicans say the military supports trump. That doesn’t mean the soldiers do. They mean the military industrial complex supports republicans.

My former marine buddy has a tumor in his head and he says the VA is ignoring him, taking forever,

But I’m sure trump will figure out how to blame liberals

---------------

Republicans say the military supports trump. That doesn’t mean the soldiers do. They mean the military industrial complex supports republicans.

My former marine buddy has a tumor in his head and he says the VA is ignoring him, taking forever,

But I’m sure trump will figure out how to blame liberals

A note to your Buddy. Contact his Senator. Right now, I have Cataracts. They are dragging their feet at the VA. I informed them, in person, that I would give them one week to respond before I take it to the next level. The last thing the VA needs is more bad press and that's one thing we all can certainly get for them. We already give them a lot of good press but that can change quickly. Just have him contact his Senator. A Senator doesn't really like to hear things like this on his watch.

---------------

Thanks, Obama

....Dean, you just make the Dems/left/YOU/etc look silly and weaken all your arguments with threads like this

Forum List

Back