While the NFL kneels before it...CA firefighters fight to save it

Spitting on POWs and siding with the KGB makes Trump a true patriot in the eyes of Cult 45.

McCain was being an asshole and Trump insulted him back.

He IMMEDIATELY walked back his insult that was overly broad.

ONly an asshole would pretend it was more than a sloppy insult in the heat of the moment.

Are you an asshole?
He didn`t walk back his insult dumbass. He doubled down on it. His "sloppy insults" happen everyday.
Trump Doubles Down on McCain Insults

This is doubling down? From your link.

"You know frankly, I like John McCain, and John McCain is a hero. Also, heroes are people that are — whether they get caught or don't get caught — they're all heroes as far as I'm concerned. And that's the way it should be."

Is there some aspect of the linked article I did not understand, or are you just a liar?

I wonder if those firefighters are Democrats or Republicans?
Surrounded by flames, firefighters in California save U.S. flag from wildfire
flag.jpg

you dont have a clue why players kneel. NONE WHATSOEVER.

Sure we do. Because they are anti-American pieces of shit.

no ... you parrot Trump because youre his drone and he doesnt know either ...

The ritual calls for you to stand to show loyalty and respect to American and your fellow Americans.

THey do the opposite.

THAT SHOWS THAT THEY FEEL THE OPPOSITE.

I am judging them by their actions, and what their actions say about them.

Your Trump issues are not mine.

flag.jpg

flag.jpg
Oh, by all means lets appeal to emotion.
-While the firefighters of CA combat fires. Trump tweets about NFL players kneeling because what helps people more in times of crisis then tweeting about race.
-While the firefighters of CA combat fires. Trump refuses to acknowledge the danger these people are in.
-While the firefighters of CA combat fires. Trump brings politics into the discussion and blames water policy for it.
-While the firefighters of CA combat fires. Trump steps out of the climate agreement, thereby refusing to tackle the problem that makes these fires so severe.
I can go on but you get the drift.

flag.jpg

Kneelers also fight to save it. Save the flag from right wingers who'd use it to force people to accept their fascist ideology.

flag.jpg
Logic 101: NFL players shouldn’t protest police brutality, because firefighters put out fires.
LMAO

You know they were probably prisoners. California uses prison labor to fight the fires.

California is using prison labor to fight its record wildfires

volunteers.

People have it backwards...shouldn’t law enforcement be protesting Blacks...no?

Major Findings
  • The evidence suggests that if there is police racial bias in arrests it is negligible. Victim and witness surveys show that police arrest violent criminals in close proportion to the rates at which criminals of different races commit violent crimes.
  • There are dramatic race differences in crime rates. Asians have the lowest rates, followed by whites, and then Hispanics. Blacks have notably high crime rates. This pattern holds true for virtually all crime categories and for virtually all age groups.
  • In 2013, a black was six times more likely than a non-black to commit murder, and 12 times more likely to murder someone of another race than to be murdered by someone of another race.
  • In 2013, of the approximately 660,000 crimes of interracial violence that involved blacks and whites, blacks were the perpetrators 85 percent of the time. This meant a black person was 27 times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa. A Hispanic was eight times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa.
  • In 2014 in New York City, a black was 31 times more likely than a white to be arrested for murder, and a Hispanic was 12.4 times more likely. For the crime of “shooting” — defined as firing a bullet that hits someone — a black was 98.4 times more likely than a white to be arrested, and a Hispanic was 23.6 times more likely.
  • If New York City were all white, the murder rate would drop by 91 percent, the robbery rate by 81 percent, and the shootings rate by 97 percent.
  • In an all-white Chicago, murder would decline 90 percent, rape by 81 percent, and robbery by 90 percent.
  • In 2015, a black person was 2.45 times more likely than a white person to be shot and killed by the police. A Hispanic person was 1.21 times more likely. These figures are well within what would be expected given race differences in crime rates and likelihood to resist arrest.
  • In 2015, police killings of blacks accounted for approximately 4 percent of homicides of blacks. Police killings of unarmed blacks accounted for approximately 0.6 percent of homicides of blacks. The overwhelming majority of black homicide victims (93 percent from 1980 to 2008) were killed by blacks.
  • Both violent and non-violent crime has been declining in the United States since a high in 1993. 2015 saw a disturbing rise in murder in major American cities that some observers associated with “depolicing” in response to intense media and public scrutiny of police activity.

The law enforcement is part of the government. Governments that have historically clamped down on people they don't like. Governments don't protest people because govts make the damn laws, deal with the social problems (or not as in the US) and all of that.

It's their DAMN JOB to make things better, they don't, so they can't complain they're doing their jobs badly.

flag.jpg

flag.jpg
-While the firefighters of CA combat fires. Trump tweets about NFL players kneeling because what helps people more in times of crisis then tweeting about race.
-While the firefighters of CA combat fires. Trump refuses to acknowledge the danger these people are in.
-While the firefighters of CA combat fires. Trump brings politics into the discussion and blames water policy for it.
-While the firefighters of CA combat fires. Trump steps out of the climate agreement, thereby refusing to tackle the problem that makes these fires so severe.

flag.jpg

Kneelers also fight to save it. Save the flag from right wingers who'd use it to force people to accept their fascist ideology.

flag.jpg
Logic 101: NFL players shouldn’t protest police brutality, because firefighters put out fires.
LMAO

You know they were probably prisoners. California uses prison labor to fight the fires.

volunteers.

Major Findings
  • The evidence suggests that if there is police racial bias in arrests it is negligible. Victim and witness surveys show that police arrest violent criminals in close proportion to the rates at which criminals of different races commit violent crimes.
  • There are dramatic race differences in crime rates. Asians have the lowest rates, followed by whites, and then Hispanics. Blacks have notably high crime rates. This pattern holds true for virtually all crime categories and for virtually all age groups.
  • In 2013, a black was six times more likely than a non-black to commit murder, and 12 times more likely to murder someone of another race than to be murdered by someone of another race.
  • In 2013, of the approximately 660,000 crimes of interracial violence that involved blacks and whites, blacks were the perpetrators 85 percent of the time. This meant a black person was 27 times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa. A Hispanic was eight times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa.
  • In 2014 in New York City, a black was 31 times more likely than a white to be arrested for murder, and a Hispanic was 12.4 times more likely. For the crime of “shooting” — defined as firing a bullet that hits someone — a black was 98.4 times more likely than a white to be arrested, and a Hispanic was 23.6 times more likely.
  • If New York City were all white, the murder rate would drop by 91 percent, the robbery rate by 81 percent, and the shootings rate by 97 percent.
  • In an all-white Chicago, murder would decline 90 percent, rape by 81 percent, and robbery by 90 percent.
  • In 2015, a black person was 2.45 times more likely than a white person to be shot and killed by the police. A Hispanic person was 1.21 times more likely. These figures are well within what would be expected given race differences in crime rates and likelihood to resist arrest.
  • In 2015, police killings of blacks accounted for approximately 4 percent of homicides of blacks. Police killings of unarmed blacks accounted for approximately 0.6 percent of homicides of blacks. The overwhelming majority of black homicide victims (93 percent from 1980 to 2008) were killed by blacks.
  • Both violent and non-violent crime has been declining in the United States since a high in 1993. 2015 saw a disturbing rise in murder in major American cities that some observers associated with “depolicing” in response to intense media and public scrutiny of police activity.

The law enforcement is part of the government. Governments that have historically clamped down on people they don't like. Governments don't protest people because govts make the damn laws, deal with the social problems (or not as in the US) and all of that.

It's their DAMN JOB to make things better, they don't, so they can't complain they're doing their jobs badly.

But, but, but...right to peacefully protest...no?
Law enforcement isn’t provided that right?

It's their DAMN JOB to make things better, they don't, so they can't complain they're doing their jobs badly.”
Make things better...huh?
“Things” / criminality level is “better” in Asian and Caucasian communities...weird huh?
Same cops...much different level of criminality...but it’s the cops fault?
CAUSE AND AFFECT.....ACCOUNTABILITY.
Leftists hate that shit huh?

Life was horrible for blacks for so many years, I do not blame Michelle Obama or football players for not liking America. Black families have been sitting for the anthem for over 40 years. This is not a new thing. I'm not saying all black people hate America, that would be ridiculous, but I can see why a great many would. I think Trump is wrong to make this an issue. My hope is that the blacks who still hate our country can see that this is not the same America as the past, and learn to love the country that gives them the most opportunity of any country on planet earth.

flag.jpg

flag.jpg

flag.jpg

flag.jpg
LMAO

volunteers.

Major Findings

It's their DAMN JOB to make things better, they don't, so they can't complain they're doing their jobs badly.”
“Things” / criminality level is “better” in Asian and Caucasian communities...weird huh?

No.
The Bill of Rights is about taking away power from the government. It protects rights of INDIVIDUALS. If you carry out an act of govt you're not an individual entitled to those rights.

flag.jpg

flag.jpg

flag.jpg

flag.jpg
LMAO

volunteers.

Major Findings

No.
The Bill of Rights is about taking away power from the government. It protects rights of INDIVIDUALS. If you carry out an act of govt you're not an individual entitled to those rights.

Hold on a minute...off duty officers don’t have constitutional rights? Please tell me that’s what you’re saying.

Life was horrible for blacks for so many years, I do not blame Michelle Obama or football players for not liking America. Black families have been sitting for the anthem for over 40 years. This is not a new thing. I'm not saying all black people hate America, that would be ridiculous, but I can see why a great many would. I think Trump is wrong to make this an issue. My hope is that the blacks who still hate our country can see that this is not the same America as the past, and learn to love the country that gives them the most opportunity of any country on planet earth.

The Blacks That I know never hated America. As for Moochie, she’s an exception. He hates everyone , and everything in America.

About 93 U.S. Police Officers died in the line of duty so far this year (12 Police K-9 dogs) so that spoiled overpaid steroid head sports celebs can disrespect their Country and the Flag.

LMAO

volunteers.

Major Findings

No.

Hold on a minute...off duty officers don’t have constitutional rights? Please tell me that’s what you’re saying.

Read what I wrote, for fuck's sake.

Major Findings

No.

I read it… You made no sense. It’s that same old circle talk and spin from you Lefties

No.

I read it… You made no sense. It’s that same old circle talk and spin from you Lefties

If you can't understand what I wrote, you seriously need to get a fucking education.

I work on the basis that people can READ on this forum in English. Don't try and criticize me because I can't put the level of English down so much that a guy in Papua New Guinea can read it with literally no fucking English.

Christ.

flag.jpg

Soooo sorry, didn't realize appealing to emotion was reserved for liberals...dumbass.
Never said it was. It's a logical fallacy that is just as easily employed by both sides. That doesn't mean it's a decent argument.

No.

If you can't understand what I wrote, you seriously need to get a fucking education.

I work on the basis that people can READ on this forum in English. Don't try and criticize me because I can't put the level of English down so much that a guy in Papua New Guinea can read it with literally no fucking English.

Christ.

No.

Christ.

Look ignorant Loon...stay focused, pay attention and follow along.
I said: “shouldn’t law enforcement be protesting Blacks”
You implied that law enforcement doesn’t have that right.
I then basically called you an uninformed dumbass.
Where are you trying to go with this now?

No.

Christ.
No.

Christ.

Look ignorant Loon...stay focused, pay attention and follow along.
I said: “shouldn’t law enforcement be protesting Blacks”
You implied that law enforcement doesn’t have that right.
I then basically called you an uninformed dumbass.
Where are you trying to go with this now?

Ah, insults. What a fucking surprise.

Can't deal with insulters.

Let's just get honest about this kneeling BS. Kaepernick started it. Why? Black lives matter. When did black lives matter start? "Hands up, don't shoot". That turned out to be a lie. Therefore, the entire kneeling circus is a lie. Lying fake news. Case closed.

Whoops, made a mistake. It was Trayvon Martin, not Michael Brown. Got my black thugs mixed up. Anyway, Zimmerman was acquitted on the grounds of self defense. So this entire black lives matter circus is about a black thug that attacked a guy and got what he deserved. So Kaepernick takes a knee because a thug got killed because he attacked a guy. Then other ignorant black thugs....um athletes take a knee to "protest" the abuse of black thugs....um blacks by cops. Lying leftist BS.

Forum List

Back