While obsessing about Newt let's remember scumbag of the year

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
16_20.jpg

John Edwards, former U.S. Senator and Democratic vice presidential candidate, posed for these United States Marshals Service photos in June. Edwards, 58, was charged with six felony counts for his role in an alleged campaign finance scheme to cover up an extramarital affair.

Best Mugs Of 2011 | The Smoking Gun

While, I am no huge fan of Newt's, I do note the self-righteous hypocrisy (and when have liberals ever NOT been self righteous hypocrites?) of obsessing about Newt's infidelities while turning a blind eye to the guy liberals thought was the best thing since sliced bread or Howard Dean.

At least Newt never tried to run a campaign based on a dying wife while he was cheating on her.

Next time liberals obsess about Newt, you might remind liberals of this.

Newt's wife is getting a little long in the tooth..

Hoping to be next, TPS?

You know you have hit a nerve with liberals when all they can do is try to change it to a personal attack! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Don't like to be reminded of this, do you Sallow?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I didn't know Edwards was running for president.

He was running for VP and I notice you liberals didn't seem to mind when it was found out he was wife cheating scum.

But you sure seem to mind on Newt.

No double standard here, right????????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Newt's wife is getting a little long in the tooth..

Hoping to be next, TPS?

You know you have hit a nerve with liberals when all they can do is try to change it to a personal attack! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Don't like to be reminded of this, do you Sallow?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Personal attack?

I was asking a question. Gosh..so sensitive.

Tissue? :D

I think we can see who is sensitive over the issue, or you wouldn't have bothered with this thread.

Nice try!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't remember Edwards having much of a career after his affair broke in the news.

Gingrich is arguably at his highpoint now.

Maybe that's because Gingrich didn't announce he was running while sitting next to his dying wife, while he was having an affair with someone else.

He was running for VP and I notice you liberals didn't seem to mind when it was found out he was wife cheating scum.

He doing that before or after the news broke?

In any case..I could give a crap about a person's personal life..unless they break major laws.

In any case..I could give a crap about a person's personal life..unless they break major laws.

If you didn't give a crap you wouldn't be in this thread. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't remember Edwards having much of a career after his affair broke in the news.

Maybe that's because Gingrich didn't announce he was running while sitting next to his dying wife, while he was having an affair with someone else.

I thought the argument was about supposed liberal hypocrites?

Once it was discovered, his career was more or less done.

If you didn't give a crap you wouldn't be in this thread. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

What? And miss your smilies?

Come on. Comedy gold.

Nice try, but Gingrich didn't make his campaign AROUND his dying wife. EDWARDS DID!

Maybe THAT's why Edwards career is done and Gingrich's is not.

You keep wanting to avoid that little reality.

Yeah..but he rebounded when he wanted to make the children of the poor work as janitors in the schools they attended.

A twofer..break the unions and indentured servitude.

How can you not like that?

He even advocated for a "Master" Janitor. Get it? Master.

Ah the good ol' days!

Last edited by a moderator:

What? And miss your smilies?

Come on. Comedy gold.

The comedy is, you have dropped your excuses for Edwards, and are only talking about me. That's what liberals do, when they have lost on the subject.

Nice try, but Gingrich didn't make his campaign AROUND his dying wife. EDWARDS DID!

You made the post, sorry for staying on your topic.

Perhaps you should edit it and change the point of discussion to the varying levels of infidelity, and which one is worse.

It still doesn't change the fact that you're currently supporting him knowing what you know.

And let's not forget that totally unbiased lamestream media that couldn't care less when the Enquirer was virtually trying to spoon feed them the Edwards story, which of course was reminiscent of Newsweek spiking the Lewinsky story until Drudge finally forced their hand. Ah, but their disinterest always seems to disappear when its Newt or some other Republican they can chew on.

And let's not forget that totally unbiased lamestream media that couldn't care less when the Enquirer was virtually trying to spoon feed them the Edwards story, which of course was reminiscent of Newsweek spiking the Lewinsky story until Drudge finally forced their hand. Ah, but their disinterest always seems to disappear when its Newt or some other Republican they can chew on.

Ah..so you are saying the Enquirer is reliable?

Seriously? :lol:

His wife was standing up with him at every event.

Forum List

Back