While Mitt Romney was lying about Jeep moving to China...

What lying? Just because you didn't find it in (tax exempt) Media Matters or Huffington it doesn't mean it isn't happening. Jeep spokesman Michael Manley said they were moving production to China. While the slobbering liberal media wasn't looking, another "green" factory went under. Thanks to president Hussein's wacky priorities "Abound Solar Panels" was guaranteed a $400 million federal taxpayer loan. Lucky for us they only got to spend $68 million of it before they went under and scattered like rats.

NO he did not. He said they were NOT moving to China. They were expanding in China. Stop being California Girl. She is more than enough idiot for this thread.

US taxpayers lost $1.3 BILLION in the Chrysler bailout.....good job. :clap2:

Oh, they are building SUVs at that plant, not those green cars promised by the black messiah. :eusa_whistle:

Chrysler was announcing plans to increase production here:

Chrysler’s Jefferson North Plant Set to Add Third Crew, 1100 Jobs

"Chrysler’s Jefferson North assembly plant in Detroit, Mich. will add 1100 new workers next week to build one of the company’s most popular vehicles, the Jeep Grand Cherokee (alongside the Dodge Durango). The move is also in preparation for producing the long-awaited Maserati Levante.

The Jeep Grand Cherokee, made at the Jefferson North plant in Detroit, is having a great year. In the first nine months of 2012, the luxury sport utility vehicle’s sales were up 31 percent to 112,075 units, passing the Wrangler to be Jeep’s most popular vehicle...."

Read more: Chrysler's Jefferson North Plant Set to Add Third Crew, 1100 Jobs - WOT on Motor Trend

Translation: American workers are not worth helping.
Exactamundo!

I think it's funny that - as always - the idiot OP decides Romney was 'lying' about it when it was the media who ran the story... and rightly so, considering how the CEO of Chrysler phrased his comment about Jeep.

Hyperbolic bullshit is soooo much better than rational thought - to idiots.

If you can prove Romney was telling the truth, by all means, let's hear it.
She can't and she won't. However, you can expect something equally silly and stupid to deflect from the seriousness of the issue.

Iraq? Your empty head can't stay on a subject for more than a nanosecond. :eusa_whistle:

Oh, look....we spent $1B on that aircraft carrier so let's go "lose" $1.3B on 1,100 auto union jobs. :cuckoo:

Dumbfuck... in late 2011, the US Treasury said it lost $1.3 BILLION from the Chrysler bailiout.

Maybe you should go call them liars, since they aren't following your lies.

Taxpayers lose $1.3 billion as govt. exits Chrysler - Jul. 21, 2011

Quit it, we spent a trillion dollars to kill a few hundred thousand Iraqis, money well spent to republicans. I am back to my original assertion that American jobs are nothing republicans would lift a finger to save.
That's right coward, run from the issue now you know your lying RW, psuedo-Conservative A$$ off...RUN!!! :lol: You can definitely bet your bottom dollar on a self-proclaimed Conservative running from taking responsibility, running from the truth and running towards their lies.

I think it's funny that - as always - the idiot OP decides Romney was 'lying' about it when it was the media who ran the story... and rightly so, considering how the CEO of Chrysler phrased his comment about Jeep.

So your defense of Romney is that he didn't lie because he was only repeating something that he read or heard in the rightwing media that happened to be untrue?

lol, isn't that your standard attack on people? That they are idiots for believing something they read in the media, without researching it themselves?

So Romney is an idiot, in your opinion. Yeah, that was the point of the thread. Thanks for agreeing.
Oh boy, oh boy, oh. BOY!!! You've got the RW dunce pegged dead to rights. She posits hereself as some champion of media. Some insider with the ultimate knowledge of all things true and false. She pretends to be someone who's not partisan and who's ultimate goal is to rely on the truth and nothing but the truth. Well, you've certainly BLOWN that false claim to smithereens. Good job. :clap2: :clap2:

:lol:
LoLing @ the RW dunce getting totally BUSTED!

Debating liberals is a waste of time, they are just psycho and don't know it.

The solace in this is that they will burn in hell someday....
You are a grade-A, world class, champion fool. Your name suits you to a tee, as you have most certainly gone bezerk. Carry on bucky.

Something no one is saying in the argument of allowing the auto industry to collapse is that the government had just thrown an astounding amount of money at the banking industry, the very culprits in the crash, they could not very well turn to the auto industry and say "You are on your own". I would like to hear the rationalizations that makes TARP good and the auto bailouts bad, bankers do not have a labor union perhaps?

Iraq? Your empty head can't stay on a subject for more than a nanosecond. :eusa_whistle:

Oh, look....we spent $1B on that aircraft carrier so let's go "lose" $1.3B on 1,100 auto union jobs. :cuckoo:

Quit it, we spent a trillion dollars to kill a few hundred thousand Iraqis, money well spent to republicans. I am back to my original assertion that American jobs are nothing republicans would lift a finger to save.

It's an illustration of how misplaced republican priorities are, they have plenty of money to kill foreigners but not a dime to keep hundreds of thousands of Americans from losing their jobs.
Yes, it sure is and also http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...unce-of-respect-for-any-republican-today.html

So your defense of Romney is that he didn't lie because he was only repeating something that he read or heard in the rightwing media that happened to be untrue?

lol, isn't that your standard attack on people? That they are idiots for believing something they read in the media, without researching it themselves?

So Romney is an idiot, in your opinion. Yeah, that was the point of the thread. Thanks for agreeing.

I'm not 'defending' anyone or anything. I don't form opinions until I've researched the topic and I haven't researched this... other than to investigate what led Romney to his comment. And I just posted that... the quote from the actual CEO who gave the interview to Bloomberg.

See how that works? I'm not using a half truth... I went and found the original interview that led to Romney's comment.... unlike you - who just regurgitates whatever crap suits your hysterical hyperbole.
RW Dunce, you haven't researched the topic and yet are weighing in decively on it. That's the height of hypocrisy...and stupidness...and in this case...partisanship, as it defends the RW Republican in this case. Par for the course as far as you're concerned. Don't you get tired of being busted, called out and of being wrong ALL THE TIME?

Oh, they are building SUVs at that plant, not those green cars promised by the black messiah. :eusa_whistle:

He is really your 1/2 white and 1/2 black messiah but that is besides the point.
:eusa_hand: YOU made it the point in your opening post asswipe. :fu:
Busted his RW lying A$$...once again. Good stuff! :clap2:

let CG's backpedaling commence :popcorn: She criticized me once for including a link in a thread I started stating that using sources was a cop-out . :wtf:
Exactly! She's the biggest, stupidest, most partisan RW dunce on this board. Bar none.

Good call. :clap2:

That's where the 'lie' came from. So, not a lie... since it sure sounds like they were considering a move to China.

You need to be less of a hack when considering your accusations.

No, this is what the truth was, from Bloomberg, that you conveniently ignore:

"Manley referred to adding Jeep production sites rather than shifting output from North America to China."

See? A direct and specific statement that Jeep was NOT SHIFTING PRODUCTION TO CHINA.

That's the fact. Now here is how the LIE got going, the LIE that Romney repeated:

From the Washington Examiner, a rightwing hack site:

"Well it appears that the taxpayer bailed-out Chrysler is looking back and now considering cutting costs by shifting production of all Jeeps to China, which has a strong desire for Jeeps."

See what the rightwing propaganda site did? They took an explicit reference to NOT SHIFTING production and turned it into a reference to SHIFTING production.

and the examiner article links to the Bloomberg article, ironically.

If you had done some proper research, you'd have known that, and not made a fool of yourself.

LINKS:

Jeep, an Obama favorite, looks to shift production to China | WashingtonExaminer.com

Fiat Says Jeep Output May Return to China as Demand Rises - Bloomberg

Here's my issue.... you're claiming Romney 'lied'.... Romney is not the Washington Examiner. They may have lied... Romney didn't.

I don't read the Washington Examiner... I don't read hack sites - on either side, as a general rule. I find it preferable to find out for myself - that way I avoid being a fucking moron... you should try it.
RW Dunce, you've REPOSTED a hack-site and quoting it as gospel. Now you're DEFENDING said RW hack site.

You are a liar, a fraud and a partisan CHEAT of the highest order.

You lose!

I'm not 'defending' anyone or anything. I don't form opinions until I've researched the topic and I haven't researched this... other than to investigate what led Romney to his comment. And I just posted that... the quote from the actual CEO who gave the interview to Bloomberg.

See how that works? I'm not using a half truth... I went and found the original interview that led to Romney's comment.... unlike you - who just regurgitates whatever crap suits your hysterical hyperbole.

I researched this YESTERDAY when I was proving the idiots wrong, the idiots you're now trying to defend.

The CEO never said any production was shifting to China. That was a total fabrication, and you bought it because you liked it.
Again...you got her partisan RW A$$ pegged DEAD TO RIGHTS aka...

KA-POW!!!!!

kapow.jpg

Maybe CG and the rest of you fools can be convinced by this:

“Jeep has no intention of shifting production of its Jeep models out of North America to China,” Gualberto Ranieri, the company’s senior vice president for corporate communications, wrote Thursday in a blog posted on Chrysler’s Web site.

“It is simply reviewing the opportunities to return Jeep output to China for the world’s largest auto market.”

He continued:

“Despite clear and accurate reporting, the take has given birth to a number of stories making readers believe that Chrysler plans to shift all Jeep production to China from North America ... . It is a leap that would be difficult even for circus acrobats.”

Company says it will not move production out of North America - Toledo Blade

And when did that come out?? THURSDAY. And how long since has the rightwing propaganda machine been pushing the LIE??? 3 days?

Somebody needs to learn to do some research. And learn to accept the Truth.

Something no one is saying in the argument of allowing the auto industry to collapse is that the government had just thrown an astounding amount of money at the banking industry, the very culprits in the crash, they could not very well turn to the auto industry and say "You are on your own". I would like to hear the rationalizations that makes TARP good and the auto bailouts bad, bankers do not have a labor union perhaps?
stupidest post of the thread.

who said tarp was good?

who said tarp was good?

So the banks should have been allowed to fail too? That's pretty easy to say in hindsight but it negates the argument that there was enough private equity available to bailout the auto industry through regular bankruptcy, there was not enough with TARP, damned sure not enough if the banks failed.

who said tarp was good?

So the banks should have been allowed to fail too? That's pretty easy to say in hindsight but it negates the argument that there was enough private equity available to bailout the auto industry through regular bankruptcy, there was not enough with TARP, damned sure not enough if the banks failed.

you don't print trillions in unbacked currency and borrow from china, giving the bill to unborn generations.... to save anyone. You let the cards fall.

If you want freedom and prosperity, that is.

If you want dependence and servitude, keep supporting debt.

I find it interesting that obama, who has nothing good to say about private equity firms bailed one out with taxpayer money, that being Cerberus Capital Management who owned Chrysler.....:lol:

Because to democrats jobs are more important than politics unlike republicans who were very willing to let the auto industry fail just to kill the UAW.

well isn't it nice Obama could play god for his union buddies with TAXPAYERS monies..And how do you like it people, one company the Dear Leader bailed out and he SAVED THE AUTO INDUSTRY....good grief
Vote Obama and the Unions out of our lives folks..

Last edited:

who said tarp was good?

you don't print trillions in unbacked currency and borrow from china, giving the bill to unborn generations.... to save anyone. You let the cards fall.

Yawn, I guess in a pinch always punt with the ideological BS.

It was already debunked that mitt wasn't lying about it in another thread. Quit spreading lies.

The sad thing is,

because Mitt Romney is without a gram of integrity, he will happily go around spreading this lie, and it's likely that a few voters won't question it, and it might actually influence their vote.

The sad thing is,

because Mitt Romney is without a gram of integrity, he will happily go around spreading this lie, and it's likely that a few voters won't question it, and it might actually influence their vote.

you better whine to your Lamestream media...but of course you wont

Maybe CG and the rest of you fools can be convinced by this:

“Jeep has no intention of shifting production of its Jeep models out of North America to China,” Gualberto Ranieri, the company’s senior vice president for corporate communications, wrote Thursday in a blog posted on Chrysler’s Web site.

“It is simply reviewing the opportunities to return Jeep output to China for the world’s largest auto market.”

He continued:

“Despite clear and accurate reporting, the take has given birth to a number of stories making readers believe that Chrysler plans to shift all Jeep production to China from North America ... . It is a leap that would be difficult even for circus acrobats.”

Company says it will not move production out of North America - Toledo Blade

And when did that come out?? THURSDAY. And how long since has the rightwing propaganda machine been pushing the LIE??? 3 days?

Somebody needs to learn to do some research. And learn to accept the Truth.
This busts up and exposes that LYING RW hack CalifornaGurl real good.

You think she will apologize for her LIES on the matter?

Nope...she'll find some other flimsy excuse and most likely double down on it...just like the despicable Republican she is.

She's no media person...only her head maybe.

:lol:

Kudos to you Sir...KUDOS!!!
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Yawn, I guess in a pinch always punt with the ideological BS.

The only reason you're yawning instead of responding is the lack of oxygen to your brain.

Fuck Tarp fuck the detriot union buyout er, bailout, and fuck anyone who wants to saddle future generations with the cost of their own failures.

If that is you, then fuck you too!

Their dictionary on words I can call someone on here and get away with. Adding ( Fuck you )

Fuck you √
Dumbfuck √
Idiots √
Asswipe √
Kook √
Snot nosed √

Forum List

Back