While Mitt Romney was lying about Jeep moving to China...

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
Chrysler was announcing plans to increase production here:

Chrysler’s Jefferson North Plant Set to Add Third Crew, 1100 Jobs

"Chrysler’s Jefferson North assembly plant in Detroit, Mich. will add 1100 new workers next week to build one of the company’s most popular vehicles, the Jeep Grand Cherokee (alongside the Dodge Durango). The move is also in preparation for producing the long-awaited Maserati Levante.

The Jeep Grand Cherokee, made at the Jefferson North plant in Detroit, is having a great year. In the first nine months of 2012, the luxury sport utility vehicle’s sales were up 31 percent to 112,075 units, passing the Wrangler to be Jeep’s most popular vehicle...."

Read more: Chrysler's Jefferson North Plant Set to Add Third Crew, 1100 Jobs - WOT on Motor Trend

US taxpayers lost $1.3 BILLION in the Chrysler bailout.....good job. :clap2:

Oh, they are building SUVs at that plant, not those green cars promised by the black messiah. :eusa_whistle:

"Chrysler’s Jefferson North assembly plant in Detroit, Mich. will add 1100 new workers next week to build one of the company’s most popular vehicles, the Jeep Grand Cherokee (alongside the Dodge Durango). The move is also in preparation for producing the long-awaited Maserati Levante.

The Jeep Grand Cherokee, made at the Jefferson North plant in Detroit, is having a great year. In the first nine months of 2012, the luxury sport utility vehicle’s sales were up 31 percent to 112,075 units, passing the Wrangler to be Jeep’s most popular vehicle...."

Read more: Chrysler's Jefferson North Plant Set to Add Third Crew, 1100 Jobs - WOT on Motor Trend

Oh, they are building SUVs at that plant, not those green cars promised by the black messiah. :eusa_whistle:

Translation: American workers are not worth helping.

I see you're using 'babble translate'. That explains why you consistently get your 'translations' wrong.

Yeah dumbfuck...you blow $1.3 BILLION to create 1100 jobs....insane. As if Chrysler under bankruptcy couldn't create those jobs once they lowered their liabilities and costs. :eusa_whistle:

So you idiots spent $1,181,818.18 per job....damn that is a CEO salary that you bitch about for a line worker. :clap2: Reality is is more than that since I'm only talking about the loss of money given to Chrysler.

The kicker is they aren't building those GREEN cars you claimed auto companies need to build now.

Last edited:

Oh! I see you're upset because he's not your white messiah. :eusa_boohoo:

Yeah dumbfuck...you blow $1.3 BILLION to create 1100 jobs....insane. As if Chrysler under bankruptcy couldn't create those jobs once they lowered their liabilities and costs. :eusa_whistle:

So you idiots spent $1,181,818.18 per job....damn that is a CEO salary that you bitch about for a line worker. :clap2:

The kicker is they aren't building those GREEN cars you claimed auto companies need to build now.

I could give you a lecture explaining how many jobs count on the auto industry but instead I will just say you deserve a government that sits around letting things fall apart for it's citizens but don't wish that kind of shit on the rest of us.

He is really your 1/2 white and 1/2 black messiah but that is besides the point.

I see you don't care about losing $1.3 B in tax dollars to hire 1100 people. We need to see these "expensive" people up close to see their vast credentials to build SUVs. :eusa_whistle:

Maybe you can do that for us to fill the void in your life.

they don't how much it cost us taxpayers as long as Obama can crow he saved them..

Dumbfuck...the bailout was nothing but a "save the unions" bailout. The auto companies still have the bad contracts with the unions and now GM is run by the unions. The best part was Obamination violated Federal law by telling the bond holders they wouldn't get a dime and would lose their legal authorities in GM.

So you assholes wasted billions and you broke Federal laws, but go on with your lecture asswipe....you're talking to someone far above your tiny brain.

So you idiots spent $1,181,818.18 per job....damn that is a CEO salary that you bitch about for a line worker. :clap2:

I could give you a lecture explaining how many jobs count on the auto industry but instead I will just say you deserve a government that sits around letting things fall apart for it's citizens but don't wish that kind of shit on the rest of us.

Ahhh, the race card. I see you are a failure at intellectual argument. Good to know.

He is really your 1/2 white and 1/2 black messiah but that is besides the point.

I see you don't care about losing $1.3 B in tax dollars to hire 1100 people. We need to see these "expensive" people up close to see their vast credentials to build SUVs. :eusa_whistle:

To fill the void in my life. :eusa_hand: No thanks! I don’t need a lying white messiah like you do.

Dumbfuck...the bailout was nothing but a "save the unions" bailout. The auto companies still have the bad contracts with the unions and now GM is run by the unions. The best part was Obamination violated Federal law by telling the bond holders they wouldn't get a dime and would lose their legal authorities in GM.

So you assholes wasted billions and you broke Federal laws, but go on with your lecture asswipe....you're talking to someone far above your tiny brain.

I am aware of how Republicans would pay any price to kill the unions even if it means blowing a huge hole in economy, they would save the banks to the tune of trillions but dance a jig on the ashes of the American auto industry. I am wondering how you can talk as if it would be a good thing.

To fill the void in my life. :eusa_hand: No thanks! I don’t need a lying white messiah like you do.

Oh dear.... double race card failure.

More psycho babble from the moron that can't figure out how the auto companies got into the mess for the so-called bailout.

I'm done with you, asswipe.

I am aware of how Republicans would pay any price to kill the unions even if it means blowing a huge hole in economy, they would save the banks to the tune of trillions but dance a jig on the ashes of the American auto industry. I am wondering how you can talk as if it would be a good thing.

Ahhh, the race card. I see you are a failure at intellectual argument. Good to know.

Oh! So you are talking about the race card they played. I see you're a failure at intellectual argument. Good to know. :clap2:

I think it's funny that - as always - the idiot OP decides Romney was 'lying' about it when it was the media who ran the story... and rightly so, considering how the CEO of Chrysler phrased his comment about Jeep.

Hyperbolic bullshit is soooo much better than rational thought - to idiots.

Ok, kook.

Your cartoon character is soooooo intimidating. :eusa_whistle:

More psycho babble from the moron that can't figure out how the auto companies got into the mess for the so-called bailout.

I'm done with you, asswipe.

Bullshit, you got caught playing politics with the economy and now you are running away.

Asswipe....

So now you're claiming Obamination isn't black?

He isn't seen as a messiah to his lemming followers?

But of course calling him the black messiah is "racist." You need to work on your race card criteria, like get some stickies to put on your computer screen to que you in when to use the race card. :eusa_whistle:

Like say, "Obamination only likes to sit around the house all day and smoke crack."

Oh! So you are talking about the race card they played. I see you're a failure at intellectual argument. Good to know. :clap2:

Forum List

Back