Torrential rain doesn’t stop sentinels from placing flags at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Our soldiers took care of our fallen.
C07C3D2F-AB75-40FD-AB09-297D9987D31B.jpeg

Torrential rain doesn’t stop sentinels from placing flags at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier

Not sure about AOC but we all know by now that trump wouldn't be out there in that rain no matter how much he pretends to love the military.

Not sure about AOC but we all know by now that trump wouldn't be out there in that rain no matter how much he pretends to love the military.

Maybe he'll have a Marine hold an umbrella for him like that fag Ears did.

Oh snap

President Donald Trump paid tribute on Sunday to Americans who fought in the two world wars, saying the nation is forever in their debt during a visit to a cemetery in France where more than 1,500 of them are buried.

“It’s been a wonderful two days we spent in France, and this has certainly been the highlight of the trip,” Trump said in remarks that capped a weekend in Paris where he and more than 80 other world leaders marked the 100th anniversary of the end of World War I …

Standing at the presidential podium under a steady rain without an umbrella, Trump joked to six World War II veterans about their enviable position keeping them dry.

“You look so comfortable up there under shelter as we’re getting drenched,” Trump said, drawing laughter from the crowd. “Very smart people.”

“You look like you’re in very good shape, all of you,” he added. “I hope I look like that some day. America is forever in your debt.”
FACT CHECK: Does This Photograph Show President Trump Visiting a WWI Cemetery in the Rain?

You don't say?

President Donald Trump paid tribute on Sunday to Americans who fought in the two world wars, saying the nation is forever in their debt during a visit to a cemetery in France where more than 1,500 of them are buried.

“It’s been a wonderful two days we spent in France, and this has certainly been the highlight of the trip,” Trump said in remarks that capped a weekend in Paris where he and more than 80 other world leaders marked the 100th anniversary of the end of World War I …

Standing at the presidential podium under a steady rain without an umbrella, Trump joked to six World War II veterans about their enviable position keeping them dry.

“You look so comfortable up there under shelter as we’re getting drenched,” Trump said, drawing laughter from the crowd. “Very smart people.”

“You look like you’re in very good shape, all of you,” he added. “I hope I look like that some day. America is forever in your debt.”
FACT CHECK: Does This Photograph Show President Trump Visiting a WWI Cemetery in the Rain?

Oops?

Edited title as the original gave zero indication as to what this thread was about (which is how we end up with duplicates) and had zero to do with AOC.

upload_2019-5-26_6-23-20-jpeg.262510

Obama couldn't have gotten an umbrella holder that didn't require a Marine to get soaked as he doubtlessly blathered on about how great the Muslim state of Turkey was? A perfect encapsulation without words of Obama's regard for our military.

New Topics

Forum List

Back