While America wants ban on Assault rifles, Terrorists have fully automatic AK47 riles

All this talk of assault weapons bans makes no real sense. Americans will be at a dangerous disadvantage if this law is drafted and put into effect. There are millions of
Terrorists, and rebels in and outside American who are all armed with fully automatic
AK 47 assault rifles, with high capacity clips who are not regulated by any government
whatsoever.!

So I hope these liberal Democrates in Washington know what they are doing.
And these Terrorists have declared war on America and Americans.!

The Liberal Democrats in Washington have protection, the Liberals calling for removal of weapons from citizens, not so protected

See the problem?
and-intruder-wouldnt-try-to-disarm-this-woman-your-elected-representatives-promised-to-do-it-for-him-500x305.jpg

Like I said, the terrorists are all armed with fully automatic AK 47 assault rifles, with
no governmental bans or regulation or background checks. So all this talk of banning assault rifles is only hurting the average American. Who one day may come up
against a terrorists armed with a fully automatic AK 47 assault rifle, but wont be able
to fight back, because some reactionary Democratic politician has banned his right to buy
an assault rifle.

All this talk of assault weapons bans makes no real sense. Americans will be at a dangerous disadvantage if this law is drafted and put into effect. There are millions of
Terrorists, and rebels in and outside American who are all armed with fully automatic
AK 47 assault rifles, with high capacity clips who are not regulated by any government
whatsoever.!

So I hope these liberal Democrates in Washington know what they are doing.
And these Terrorists have declared war on America and Americans.!
I'm a little more concerned about my crazy neighbor across the street with enough firearms to start a war than terrorists, and rebels in and outside America.

If the problem is your crazy neighbor, maybe we should work on our mental health laws instead. :clap2:
Some years ago we started dumping the menially ill on the streets. The idea being they would do better on the outside with properly medication and treatment. The problem of course was they did not get either. They dropped their medication and most don't get any form of treatment. Today the same thing goes on. It's a short stay in the hospital, and a couple prescriptions. Luckily most are not violent but there are millions that are. Most of these end up in jail but there are many that are walking time bombs. Keeping guns away from these people should be a top priority.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back