Whie racism- The only form of abuse that doesn't cause lifelong psychological harm

Oh Goody! Yet another Racist Race Baiting thread by a Racist Race Baiting Race Baiter.

Maybe you post a racist quote from me.

My life is impacted by race white boy, yours isn't because you impose racism so it doesn't affect you.
There you go. You provided an example immediately after you asked, "maybe you can post a racist quote from me".

Yeah, pretty sure black men don't want to be called boy, but for some reason they think it's fine to call us boy. I don't get it. If you want respect you should give it. Not that most of the losers on these boards actually deserve any.

Whites have amnesia as it pertains to their own racism.

But we live in 2019, not 1950.
Ding, ding ding! We have a winner!

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

There you go. You provided an example immediately after you asked, "maybe you can post a racist quote from me".

Yeah, pretty sure black men don't want to be called boy, but for some reason they think it's fine to call us boy. I don't get it. If you want respect you should give it. Not that most of the losers on these boards actually deserve any.

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.
So what if racism still exists? Black people are racist against whites too. You dont hear us whining about it all the time. Quit being a little bitch.

My life is impacted by race white boy, yours isn't because you impose racism so it doesn't affect you.

Let me help you understand how weak and pathetic those words are. We are a nation because of a declaration made in 1776. Our laws are based on words ratified in the 1780's. So your comment is just dumb.

Quit trying to make excuses for hypocrisy, dude. Did no one ever teach you the golden rule? You don't want someone to do something to you, try not doing it to others. It's just basic decency.

Let me help you understand how weak and pathetic those words are. We are a nation because of a declaration made in 1776. Our laws are based on words ratified in the 1780's. So your comment is just dumb.

Quit trying to make excuses for hypocrisy, dude. Did no one ever teach you the golden rule? You don't want someone to do something to you, try not doing it to others. It's just basic decency.

The only hypocrite here is you.

"No, you!"

That's all you've got left? A second-grader's favorite comeback? Are you having a stroke or just getting a little too old for this shit?

So what if racism still exists? Black people are racist against whites too. You dont hear us whining about it all the time. Quit being a little bitch.

Show me laws and policies made by blacks that deny whites of opportunity. Your punk ass is crying about blacks being racist to whites just because you get called white. You are the little whiney baby bitch, not me.

"No, you!"

That's all you've got left? A second-grader's favorite comeback? Are you having a stroke or just getting a little too old for this shit?

It's all you deserve. Your punk ass talks about a motherfucking golden rule your white asses have never lived by. STHU.

Considering blacks can be some of the most racist people on the planet you'll have to excuse me while I yawn

Take the OP for instance, his entire life evolves about race judging from his posts.

My life is impacted by race white boy, yours isn't because you impose racism so it doesn't affect you..

So a bunch of dumb racist whites aren't going to make me ignore white racsim because you losers
don't like hearing about yourselves.

Deal with it.
15e7f133808d40dc14b101249e58971b.jpg

Considering blacks can be some of the most racist people on the planet you'll have to excuse me while I yawn

Take the OP for instance, his entire life evolves about race judging from his posts.

My life is impacted by race white boy, yours isn't because you impose racism so it doesn't affect you..

So a bunch of dumb racist whites aren't going to make me ignore white racsim because you losers

Deal with it.

Seems our "experts ' on X missed his one.

Deal with it.

Serious question....

malcolm x little oprah winfrey dr nadine burke harris.jpg

Peace.

Larry Nassar sexually abused 156 little girls. And it is widely considered and agreed those girls entire lives have been affected by this abuse. These girls will some day grow up and have children. Some of them will be abusive to their children because they will still be struggling to resolve what happened to her as a child . As that happens we will not see assholes online posting about Apparent Emotionally Troubled, Suicidal, Homicidal White American Citizens.

But not some dumb black folk. A young black girl is constantly traumatized by racism as she grows up in a nation that says everything about her is bad and ugly. These girls will some day grow up and have children. Some of them will be abusive to their children because they will still be struggling to resolve what happened to her as a child. Instead of recognizing that racism caused this and how racism is an abusive behavior so she will face the same lifelong struggle as the white girl who was sexually abused, she gets blamed by dumb ass black idiots and racist whites for being the reason why things are wrong in the black communiy.

Racism is Abuse

“Abuse is a form of mistreatment by one individual that causes harm to another person.”

National Adult Protective Services Association

We have taken a look at many of the issues, excuses, denials, avoidance, fake grievances and opinions from many types of white people. But what do people think racism is? There have been several definitions of racism over time. What racism is seems to depend on your race or ideology. For blacks, most nonwhites and non-racist whites the term is defined as a belief in the superiority of your race. Yet to certain whites, racism is anything negatively said about whites, even if it’s historically documented fact.

But let us go beyond this definition because it limits racism and makes it out to be a simple matter that can easily be overcome by simply ignoring the racist behavior and that it has no impact upon those it is imposed upon. Racism is a form of abusive behavior based upon the belief in the superiority of you race. This abuse involves, physical, psychological, emotional, plus there were especially in the past, sexual abuse.

“Bryant-Davis and Ocampo (2005) noted similar courses of psychopathology between rape victims and victims of racism. Both events are an assault on the personhood and integrity of the victim. Similar to rape victims, race-related trauma victims may respond with disbelief, shock, or dissociation, which can prevent them from responding to the incident in a healthy manner. The victim may then feel shame and self-blame because they were unable to respond or defend themselves, which may lead to low self-concept and self-destructive behaviors. In the same study, a parallel was drawn between race-related trauma victims and victims of domestic violence. Both survivors are made to feel shame over allowing themselves to be victimized. For instance, someone who may have experienced a racist incident may be told that if they are polite, work hard, and/or dress in a certain way, they will not encounter racism. When these rules are followed yet racism persists, powerlessness, hyper vigilance, and other symptoms associated with PTSD may develop or worsen (Bryant-Davis & Ocampo, 2005).”

Racism must be looked upon this way if there is ever going to be a true and logical reduction in the behavior. This is mainly due to white refusal to accept that certain behaviors done by nonwhites are caused by white racism. But if you study abuse, it has been shown that specific types of abuse can cause different types of behaviors ether positive or negative. We must go beyond the simpleton view of racism which has been largely manufactured by whites to allow them to escape the reality of the complete damage whites have done to those they imposed the system of white supremacy upon.

Racism includes and has included these things:

• Emotional/Psychological abuse
  • Financial abuse
  • Physical abuse
  • Sexual abuse
  • Verbal abuse
  • Spiritual abuse
There has been tremendous psychological damage caused to nonwhites because of the racist policies and individual actions by whites in America and worldwide. But what some whites seem to think is that racism is simple and that it carries no psychological consequences to those who are the victims of it. And they do so because they see nonwhites coping the best way they can with it. Secondly, they tend to look at things from only the white perspective, meaning that when they see blacks acting violent they look at it from the white perspective meaning they never factor in the damage at every level caused by past and continuing white racism.

“On occasion, the emotional weight of racism can lead African Americans to engage in maladaptive coping, such as remaining in denial, engaging in substance use, aggression, self-blame – even in extreme cases suicide (i.e., Black Lives Matter activist Marshawn McCarrel) and terrorism (i.e., Dallas shooter Micah Xavier Johnson). These responses are harmful and lead to negative, long-term consequences.”

It is important to understand these realities. If not, then eventually you are going to end up with a chain of black and other nonwhite mass killers because people ignore the psychological damage created by racism.

One Note Sambas Daily Racist Post

Deal with it.

Your response is racist as can be by your comment about whites only.

You do know Chinese and Mexicans are as racist against you as whites but you solely focus on white, why?

Because you hate white people!

So that make you a racist.

Now you will scream " show me the proof! " and when pointed out that you constantly whine about white society you will ignore your own bigoted and racist views.

Nope. White boy is not even close to the same a being called a coon, monkey, ape, gorilla, jig or he n word. For yeas white boys called themslves that and it inferred superiority. Now you want Io make up a reason to excuse your racism in order to call someone else a racist.

You using someone skin color make you a damn racist!

Get it?

You judge white people solely on their skin color because it can be shown Asians and Hispanics can be as racists and you will only focus on the Whites because of your hate for their society!

"No, you!"

It's all you deserve. Your punk ass talks about a motherfucking golden rule your white asses have never lived by. STHU.

Okay, seems like you are just a bigot and a fool after all. No surprise there. Enjoy the rest of your shit life. Unless you're too spiteful to die, which would truly be a pity for everyone. Because it's clear to me that no one who's this angry can have much happiness in their lives.

Forum List

Back