Which Written Text Condones Slavery More? Magna Carta, Old Test, New Test?

AntiParty

Tea is the new Kool-Aid
Mar 12, 2014
Funny to watch this guy so emotional. But who can really blame him.

I stated earlier that Unions like Governemnt have bad seeds. The same goes with Religious figures. It's up to We The People to figure out the difference between good measures and bad measures.

Stop this "All Welfare is bad, All Religion is bad, All Unions are bad, All Government is bad" theory because it's ignorance. It's all here for reason.

Last edited:
In recent times, it was the AFDC program instituted in the '60's, for unwed mothers. Condoned modern slavery which the 'fallout' continues to this day.

In recent times, it was the AFDC program instituted in the '60's, for unwed mothers. Condoned modern slavery which the 'fallout' continues to this day.

Modern slavery is illegal Mexican workers. The Republicans had the House and Senate but did nothing about this even though this is their major front. I remember they stated, "but this might crash a lot of farms", then brought up the topic again after it wasn't in their hands entirely.

Corporate interests want labor at the lowest rate possible. That is basic Capitalism.

Modern slavery is illegal Mexican workers. The Republicans had the House and Senate but did nothing about this even though this is their major front. I remember they stated, "but this might crash a lot of farms", then brought up the topic again after it wasn't in their hands entirely.

Corporate interests want labor at the lowest rate possible. That is basic Capitalism.
Don't forget the poor souls who make all our clothing, shoes and electronics. Their existence is hell on earth compared to ours.

Diamonds are forever because derps like shiny things.

People want things that other people don't have. A shirt? Not good enough. It has to be brand name.

This is why I wear solid white tee's (Like Country Folk use to).

Don't forget the poor souls who make all our clothing, shoes and electronics. Their existence is hell on earth compared to ours.

Tell it to the Chinese, cause we don't make most of that stuff here no more.

Basic Capitalism doesn't exist.
You've been well programmed.

Tell it to the Chinese, cause we don't make most of that stuff here no more.
We use them for the same reason and purpose as any slave who ever picked cotton.

Basic Capitalism is me doing anything possible to take money from your wallet and putting it into mine. You think you don't have a chance because certain people upped your values.

Basic Capitalism is me doing anything possible to take money from your wallet and putting it into mine. You think you don't have a chance because certain people upped your values.

Well hell, if anyone can 'up my values', then I'll drink to that! Just keep your grubby mitts off my wallet.

Modern slavery is illegal Mexican workers...

Capitalism IS modern slavery.

How was that slavery, based on any sane definition of slavery?

Google 'Democratic Plantation'.

That's what I figured. You can't show that was slavery.

Shackles and chains replaced by eternal poverty on the Gov't dole...........it's E-Z to see unless one has two moronic eyes.

Modern slavery is illegal Mexican workers...

Capitalism IS modern slavery.

Sorry brainwashed dupe....we ain't got capitalism in a pure, classical sense, which is the outdated paradigm from which you're bloviating from.

Shackles and chains replaced by eternal poverty on the Gov't dole...........it's E-Z to see unless one has two moronic eyes.

So every American who gets big tax breaks for having children is a slave?

So every American who gets big tax breaks for having children is a slave?

If you have to ask, then I won't tell you, cause you don't deserve to know.

Forum List

Back