Which would you choose?

Chris

Gold Member
May 30, 2008
The candidate who was president of the Harvard Law Review, or the one who is so senile he can't remember how many houses he owns?

The senile one. He is a Republican and refuses to email shit that you guys would love to hack intol

smart, very smart.

The senile one. He is a Republican and refuses to email shit that you guys would love to hack intol

smart, very smart.

I'm beginning to think you ain't for real.

If that is so, prepare to be stripped of your title as Peabrain of the Day.

smart, very smart.

Rising unemployment, record foreclosures, $500 billion dollar budget deficit, $700 billion dollars wasted occupying Iraq, and a stock market collapse.

Republicans, you're doing a heckuva job!

The candidate who was president of the Harvard Law Review, or the one who is so senile he can't remember how many houses he owns?

Who the hell cares how many houses he owns?

Man who has never worked a real job, never been a leader, spends his time at a new job trying to go to another job.... or.. a life long public servant with proven leadership at every level and the ability to work with those on his team and others

See, moron... easy to make a lopsided question

Just go away troll.. I'm sure there there is some World of Warcraft site looking for a brainless agitator

I'm beginning to think you ain't for real.

If that is so, prepare to be stripped of your title as Peabrain of the Day.

well, at least it can be said then that I have a brain. If you guys don't want an honest answer don't ask the question.

Man who has never worked a real job, never been a leader, spends his time at a new job trying to go to another job.... or.. a life long public servant with proven leadership at every level and the ability to work with those on his team and others

See, moron... easy to make a lopsided question

Just go away troll.. I'm sure there there is some World of Warcraft site looking for a brainless agitator

Horsehit.

We have had a stupid president for the last eight years.

How did that work out?

Forum List

Back