Which would be tougher, being the only Black student in an all white school, or being the only White

Status
Not open for further replies.

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Which would be tougher, being the only Black student in an all White school, or being the only White student in an all Black school?

Our local middle school a few years ago was only 2% black students and had an A+ academic rating by the state.

Then the school board decided to start school choice and busing in minorities from other areas.

Now the school is 25% black students and the state academic rating went down to a C-

A teen I know who attends the middle school, told me that everyday there is a fight between the black kids in either the halls or the lunch room. .... :cool:

You know, when I was in the military, there were times that some of my friends would invite me to their place for a weekend. And yeah, some of those people were blacks who lived in AL and GA.

And, sometimes when I went to their place, I was the only white boy for several miles. We'd go out to the clubs and chase women and shoot pool.

Not once did I ever feel like I was being discriminated against. I remember one time in a club, I was the only white face in there and a huge dude walked up to me and said 'hey boy, you know where you are?"

I told him "yeah, I'm here in a club dancing with pretty women and drinking beer".

He then told me I was all right and bought a round of beers.

However, on the other side of the coin, I have seen blacks treated very badly in all white places. Matter of fact, in Meridian MS, there was a bar called Pott's Place, and when I tried to go there one night with a black friend of mine (and both of us were in full Navy uniforms), I was told I could get in, but the n===er had to stay out. I told him we were both military, and he said tough, it doesn't matter.

So, based on that experience, I would be willing to say it is tougher to be a black student in an all white school than it is to be a white student in an all black one.

You know, when I was in the military, there were times that some of my friends would invite me to their place for a weekend. And yeah, some of those people were blacks who lived in AL and GA.

And, sometimes when I went to their place, I was the only white boy for several miles. We'd go out to the clubs and chase women and shoot pool.

Not once did I ever feel like I was being discriminated against. I remember one time in a club, I was the only white face in there and a huge dude walked up to me and said 'hey boy, you know where you are?"

I told him "yeah, I'm here in a club dancing with pretty women and drinking beer".

However, on the other side of the coin, I have seen blacks treated very badly in all white places. Matter of fact, in Meridian MS, there was a bar called Pott's Place, and when I tried to go there one night with a black friend of mine (and both of us were in full Navy uniforms), I was told I could get in, but the n===er had to stay out. I told him we were both military, and he said tough, it doesn't matter.

So, based on that experience, I would be willing to say it is tougher to be a black student in an all white school than it is to be a white student in an all black one.
This isn’t the 1800s anymore grandpa.

I'm sorry to be truthful, but the only white kid in an all black school simply might not survive. The black kids are just more prone to violence.

It is also not easy being the only black kid in an all white school, but chances are he won't get beat up over it. Harassed, intimidated and bullied? Yes. Beaten? Not likely.

I have seen both in my years of teaching. Neither is pretty, and that says a lot about our shitty attitudes.

He failed to mention that is was likely a gay bar and he didn't know. :D

You KNOW the answer. Black kids are perfectly safe in white schools and white neighborhoods. No dangers for them at all.

I'm sorry to be truthful, but the only white kid in an all black school simply might not survive. The black kids are just more prone to violence.

It is also not easy being the only black kid in an all white school, but chances are he won't get beat up over it. Harassed, intimidated and bullied? Yes. Beaten? Not likely.

I have seen both in my years of teaching. Neither is pretty, and that says a lot about our shitty attitudes.
There are plenty black kids who become celebrities in all white schools, while most whites in all black schools end up having to transfer.

Actually, that was during the late 1980's and early 1990's.

Actually, that was during the late 1980's and early 1990's.
America has radically changed against whites since just the early 2000s, much less the 90s and 80s.

Our local middle school a few years ago was only 2% black students and had an A+ academic rating by the state.

Then the school board decided to start school choice and busing in minorities from other areas.

Now the school is 25% black students and the state academic rating went down to a C-

A teen I know who attends the middle school, told me that everyday there is a fight between the black kids in either the halls or the lunch room. .... :cool:

I don't doubt what you say for a moment....but it should be traced...blamed....on the attitudes and pathologies that Liberals have taught black males to portray as their right of passage as victims....

The proof of same is that black females are several times as numerous as males among blacks with high IQs.
Witty and Jenkins, "Educational Achievement of a Group of Gifted Negro Children," Journal of Educational Psychology, vol. 25, p. 593.

They inherit the same genes, are raised in the same homes and neighborhoods......explanations rest on the culture, the excessively 'macho' roles of males associated with and emphasizing certain sociopathologies.

Heaven forbid if black males assume more successful roles,....and 'act white.'

I don't doubt what you say for a moment....but it should be traced...blamed....on the attitudes and pathologies that Liberals have taught black males to portray as their right of passage as victims....

The proof of same is that black females are several times as numerous as males among blacks with high IQs.
Witty and Jenkins, "Educational Achievement of a Group of Gifted Negro Children," Journal of Educational Psychology, vol. 25, p. 593.

They inherit the same genes, are raised in the same homes and neighborhoods......explanations rest on the culture, the excessively 'macho' roles of males associated with and emphasizing certain sociopathologies.

Heaven forbid if black males assume more successful roles,....and 'act white.'

Acting white? Boy you really need to shut up. Everybody is an expert on blacks here and not on of your asses is back. I am back and yet a dumb ass asian like you wants to lecture me about how blacks are. Therefore since racist comments seems to be allowed here let me tell your Asian ass to go eat some kimchi and dog meat then shut the fuck up.

I wasn't trying to sound racist, but just pointing out that education doesn't seem to be a priority in the black community. ..... :cool:

Really? I guess that's why blacks fought against school segregation and won.

There are plenty black kids who become celebrities in all white schools, while most whites in all black schools end up having to transfer.

You're thinking of the Prince of Bellaire....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back