Which women sexually excite you more?Black women or White women.?unscientific poll.

Disgusting, but true!

Interesting tidbit: Pink (the singer) got her name from the color of her private parts. She had a black male friend who badgered her and badgered her to let him see what her girl parts looked like. He told her he'd only ever seen black privates and he wanted to know if white privates were really pink like he heard.

Eventually Pink gave in, lifted her dress and gave him a beaver shot. To which he exclaimed, "YOU ARE PINK".....

....and so the name stuck.

Today she is fabulously wealthy and a talented singer in her own right.

With a really funny, somewhat disgusting story behind her name. :lol:

Yes, I've used the brilliance of badgering wimmin to resolve my ignorance of "girl parts" MANY TIMES to get a Beaver Flash.

Why is "As the old saying goes: 'It's all pink on the inside'" disgusting to you?

Would you prefer another color?:confused:

I don't care about the color. I just see no need in discussing it--or comparing women's private parts to other women's private parts. How silly.

Of course, we women do it too. We compare size of the men's private parts. So I guess I'm being a hypocrite. :lol:

Well, now I'm curious: Is smell, or flavor ever discussed?

I'm thinking Garlic vs Spearmint.

(Maybe we need a poll)

Yes, I've used the brilliance of badgering wimmin to resolve my ignorance of "girl parts" MANY TIMES to get a Beaver Flash.

Why is "As the old saying goes: 'It's all pink on the inside'" disgusting to you?

Would you prefer another color?:confused:

I don't care about the color. I just see no need in discussing it--or comparing women's private parts to other women's private parts. How silly.

Of course, we women do it too. We compare size of the men's private parts. So I guess I'm being a hypocrite. :lol:

(Maybe we need a poll)

Yes. I have heard other women discuss smell/flavor, etc.

That's as tacky and gross as comparing beavers, IMHO.

Size....now, that's another thing. ;)

Mostly, I'm attracted to the women that seem to be breathing and standing up straight. After they meet that criteria, I evealuate intelligence and attitude. Next I check out the chest. Having a nice chest is always nice. I don't get around to the color part of it all until I decide if they are actually alive and can form a complete sentence with out saying either "You know" or "Know what I'm talking about..." In the whole scope of things, I would perfer a woman that I can get my hands on. The rest is just gravy on the spuds.:lol:

(Maybe we need a poll)

Yes. I have heard other women discuss smell/flavor, etc.

That's as tacky and gross as comparing beavers, IMHO.

Size....now, that's another thing. ;)

I challenge anyone to find This Beaver Tacky or Gross (NSFW)

Forum List

Back