which web browser do you use?

Which browser do you use most frequently?

• Firefox

Votes: 31 53.4%
  • Internet Explorer

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • Netscape Navigator

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 15 25.9%

• Total voters
I thought Opera used the Firefox rendering.

You'd know far more about than I do but since it's a different - hey maybe in name only! - browser, I voted "Other".

Good browser too. Heck I even paid for the licence when it first came out on Windows years ago. Now it's free and available for Linux I'm very happy with it.

I only use google chrome and i found that it is the best web browser for me both in terms of speed and reliability and i hate using internet explorer since it is very slow.
138l1103.jpg

Using the current IE. Much prefer firefox but this is my wife's computer and until I replace the one I had that Crashed I'm stuck with here browser because she hates having other browsers on her computer.

I agree ... IE is slow and NN isn't compatible with much. Most of the others are based on the Firefox renderer anyway, why not just go to the source.

NN is (or was) owned by Mozilla. NN was ended and split into two main forks: seamonkey and Firefox

I thought Opera used the Firefox rendering.

FF got a lot of ideas from Opera, including tabs

Using the current IE. Much prefer firefox but this is my wife's computer and until I replace the one I had that Crashed I'm stuck with here browser because she hates having other browsers on her computer.
Got a flash drive?

I use firefox because of the occasional IE has encountered an unrecoverable error message. Never had any problems with firefox. I do use Opera Mini on my cell.

Forum List

Back