Gold Member
Jan 17, 2018
USSR
A simple logical task ...

BUS.JPG

View attachment 184603
The bus is heading to the left.

How do I know that? Because there's no exit door shown.
Many things are not shown that would be on a real bus.
Be that as it may, the most obvious thing that's both missing and unique to one or the other side of a bus is the door one must use to enter/exist the thing.
You do have a logical explanation for the direction of the bus. That being said, selivan has a history of asking vague riddles without enough information to constrain the answer to just one.

I say the bus is not going very far in any direction because it’s going to simply roll off the wheels the way it’s drawn.

View attachment 184603
The bus is heading to the left.

How do I know that? Because there's no exit door shown.
Many things are not shown that would be on a real bus.
Be that as it may, the most obvious thing that's both missing and unique to one or the other side of a bus is the door one must use to enter/exist the thing.
You do have a logical explanation for the direction of the bus. That being said, selivan has a history of asking vague riddles without enough information to constrain the answer to just one.

I say the bus is not going very far in any direction because it’s going to simply roll off the wheels the way it’s drawn.
selivan has a history of asking vague riddles without enough information to constrain the answer to just one.
Ah. TY. Now I understand your earlier remarks. I don't know that, prior to the "bus" question, I've ever seen a post/question from Selivan.

Forum List

Back