Which was worst Assad or Saddam.. 5,000 killed or 800,000 killed?

Right...
Why did we invade France in WWI
Why did we "invade" France in WWII?
Why did we "invade" Korea in 1950s?

Neither one of them invaded the USA nor killed any American!

What was the difference???
Uh, the FREE French asked us to free the nation; GERMANY occupied much of the country, GERMANY declared war on the US, REMEMBER?
So they declared war??

Does that mean we had to send troops to die??

So were we wrong to go to Kuwait's aid in 1991?
Did Saddam agree to a Cease Fire in 1991 that meant he had to abide by the terms which included RESUMPTION if he didn't abide?

I mean do treaties agreements,contracts, mean anything?

Yes we were wrong to go to war with Iraq over Kuwait. We had no vital interest there, any more than we would have in the Iran/Iraq war a decade earlier.

Germany was no threat to the United States in either world war.
>>

Germany declared war on the US in 1941, perhaps a republican president would have surrendered to Hitler.
>>
This is what I was replying to. Nothing to do with Japan.

Last edited:
NIET Comrade! The new rules were enacted by the left when "Bush" was elected. Do try and keep up!

It's not Niet, it's Nyet. It's a Y sound.

Where's Unkotare so he can whine about me correcting somebody on proper foreign language pronunciation and romanization!

I am only human. :lol:

PS: Niet is an acceptable alternate spelling of Nyet. Similar to Czar / Tsar.

Uhh... How is it an acceptable alternate spelling? Niet isn't pronounced like Nyet. The e character in cyrillic is a 'yeh' sound. ie is an 'ee-eh' sound.

You'll also have to forgive me. I'm still waiting for Unkotare to come in here and start bitching at me for my elitist knowledge of simple foreign language pronunciation and alphabets(just Russian and Korean though)!

Last edited:
Obama is all bent out of shape over Syria's Assad killing 5,000 people YET he evidently was NOT at all concerned over Saddam's killing over the years of 800,000 Iraqis and gave Bush a ration of crap over Liberating 28 million people from a dictator a thousand times worse the Assad! WHY???

Link, stupidhole, where BHO said he was not concerned about the Iraqi people. Link, stupidhole, where Bush squandered the nation's treasure, economic soundness, and the general overall capacity of our fighting ability over WMDs that he admitted was never found.

The neo-cons are every bit as foul today as during the era of Hamilton's power. Thank heavens cooler minds of Adams and Obama said "no" to overseas adventurism done stupidly. Adams sent commissioners France, Obama closed Iraq, is closing Afghanistan after he warned the leadership there that if they kept up the corruption that is exactly what he would do and is doing, and demonstrated how to lead "from behind" in Libya.

There is a reason Bush will go down in history as the worst president, only in contention with Andrew Johnson and U. S. Grant.

Last edited:
Obama is all bent out of shape over Syria's Assad killing 5,000 people YET he evidently was NOT at all concerned over Saddam's killing over the years of 800,000 Iraqis and gave Bush a ration of crap over Liberating 28 million people from a dictator a thousand times worse the Assad!

WHY???
I couldn't have said it better.

Vietnam was no threat to the US
Domino Theory was a farce
So was the Gulf of Tonkin incident

WOW where were you then? My goodness it must be marvelous to have 20/20 hindsight!

BUT again.. YOU seem to forget ONE minor POINT ..
SEATO!!!

Or as it is with people like you regarding mortgages, loans, agreements ALL MEANT to be broken... YOUR signature means nothing eh...

Well fortunately there are more honorable men and women that DIED who pledged their LIVES to a country that signed SEATO and therefore helped!
BUT people like you... why should we ever come to your defense then???

Fuck SEATO.

There was no provision for us to provide the level of protection we did. It was all part of McNamaras.........I only need 20,000 more troops to win this thing

So I take it you are a reneger i.e. someone who LIES through their fu..king teeth to keep from being hurt like a little girly man.. will do like Saddam sign anything just so you won't get hurt i.e. 1991 CEASE F..king FIRE!!
and then when the big boys go away... cry and BREAK any agreement you might have made!
Like a sniveling little grade school..shi..t you would NEVER be able to be a real man and keep REAL commitments i.e. SEATO,NATO etc...

Like the little 'tu..ds" you easily get flushed down a toilet since YOU have nothing to hang on to!
You are definitely NOT someone to be trusted!
No wonder you ki..ss a.. of Saddam like Obama you are gutless when the times get tough and run away, regardless of any agreements, i.e. SEATO,NATO or other agreements... just plain chicken.crap material.. xxxxxxxx No family at all K?

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't seen us invade Syria and lose 5500 Americans

But you have submitted posts about how great life was for the Iraqis under Saddam.

It's a matter of perspective. However the people in Iraq lived, they NEVER asked us to "liberate" them. Republicans want to force their mystical values on this country. For them, Iraq was "practice" which turned into a miserable failure. Like Everything they do.

burka_graduation.jpg

Iraqi university graduation ceremony.

World Prout Assembly: The veil of American Liberation descends upon Iraqi Women

Republicans did that to Iraq. These people wore Western Style clothes. Now the women are enslaved. How Republicans "spin" this disastrous failure is a mystery.

I haven't seen us invade Syria and lose 5500 Americans

Right...

OK....let's talk Iraq again
That's always fun

Iraq was no threat to anon outside Iraq, Iraq was under control for ten years, Iraq was not involved in 9-11, Iraq did not have WMDs

IRAQ was NO THREAT

You do not waste 5500 American lives for no threat

I disagree somewhat. There wouldn't be Iraqis landing at Myrtle Beach. True. However, if Saddam drops a bomb on Israel, Israel is going to fire back. If it happens to be a WMD...Israel is going to come heavy. Then you have the oil markets in a total uproar as usual. As we saw in the 1990's Saddam could reach Tel Aviv and Jerusalem.

That being said, the moment Saddam was captured, we should have left.

Link, stupidhole, where BHO said he was not concerned about the Iraqi people. Link, stupidhole, where Bush squandered the nation's treasure, economic soundness, and the general overall capacity of our fighting ability over WMDs that he admitted was never found.
Hussein threatened that he had them. That was enough. If I crack a joke at an airport about a bomb what do you think is going to happen?
There is a reason Bush will go down in history as the worst president, only in contention with Andrew Johnson and U. S. Grant.
No. Obama takes that prize.

WOW where were you then? My goodness it must be marvelous to have 20/20 hindsight! BUT again.. YOU seem to forget ONE minor POINT ..SEATO!!! Or as it is with people like you regarding mortgages, loans, agreements ALL MEANT to be broken... YOUR signature means nothing eh... Well fortunately there are more honorable men and women that DIED who pledged their LIVES to a country that signed SEATO and therefore helped! BUT people like you... why should we ever come to your defense then???
Fuck SEATO. There was no provision for us to provide the level of protection we did. It was all part of McNamaras.........I only need 20,000 more troops to win this thing
So I take it you are a reneger i.e. someone who LIES through their fu..king teeth to keep from being hurt like a little girly man.. will do like Saddam sign anything just so you won't get hurt i.e. 1991 CEASE F..king FIRE!! and then when the big boys go away... cry and BREAK any agreement you might have made! Like a sniveling little grade school..shi..t you would NEVER be able to be a real man and keep REAL commitments i.e. SEATO,NATO etc...Like the little 'tu..ds" you easily get flushed down a toilet since YOU have nothing to hang on to! You are definitely NOT someone to be trusted! No wonder you ki..ss a.. of Saddam like Obama you are gutless when the times get tough and run away, regardless of any agreements, i.e. SEATO,NATO or other agreements... just plain chicken.crap material..xxxxxxxxxxxx no family guys.

Why the personal attack, hm? Uncalled for, hmmm. Bush the Elder did the right thing by not pursuing Saddam home in 91 if he wasn't going to commit a half million troops to nation building. Bush the Younger ignored General Shinseki's recommendation that 400,000 troops be allocated for winning the peace after winning the war. Bush retired him, then got kicked in the ass by the insurgency, and the SURGE of 2007 required 400,000 coalition troops and mercenaries. Now, even so, Iraq grows closer to Iran.

You neo-cons are stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hussein threatened that he had them. That was enough. If I crack a joke at an airport about a bomb what do you think is going to happen?
How did he "threaten that he had them?" As I recall he said nothing of the sort.

You need a history lesson.

Why?

Right...

That's always fun

Iraq was no threat to anon outside Iraq, Iraq was under control for ten years, Iraq was not involved in 9-11, Iraq did not have WMDs

IRAQ was NO THREAT

I disagree somewhat. There wouldn't be Iraqis landing at Myrtle Beach. True. However, if Saddam drops a bomb on Israel, Israel is going to fire back. If it happens to be a WMD...Israel is going to come heavy. Then you have the oil markets in a total uproar as usual. As we saw in the 1990's Saddam could reach Tel Aviv and Jerusalem.

What is it Saddam should have been charged with?

Thanks for admitting you don''t have the evidence, which is obvious to anyone with a brain.

Iraq wound down, Afghanistan winding down, Khadaffi gone, Osama gone, most of the Al-Quada leadership gone, Mubarek gone with a US-leaning Egyptian Army, yep, you know nothing.

That's always fun

IRAQ was NO THREAT

What is it Saddam should have been charged with?

Using WMDs on the Kurds for starters.

Forum List

Back