Which wars are next on the Republican's Agenda? Iran? Syria? Someplace else?

I'm sure when Obama sends troops to soon to be oil rich countries, it's purely for his love of the children, Bush was the one after oil.

Large Oil Reserves Discovered in Uganda, Troops Sent For ‘Humanitarian Intervention’ | Death and Taxes

Reports indicate that Kony and his dispicable cronies have been hiding for years. However, last week President Obama announced that, without consulting congress, he has authorized the deployment of some 100 ”combat-equipped U.S. forces” to the country in order to fight and hopefully kill or capture the vicious militant who has an international warrant for crimes against humanity.

Earlier this year, at least 2.5 billion barrels of crude oil were discovered along Uganda’s border. The Economist reports that the country expects to earn $2 billion a year beginning in 2015.

Libya, along with being plagued by Muammar Gadaffi’s injustice, is also the site of massive oil reserves: the largest in Africa. And again, Gadaffi’s atrocious human rights record didn’t begin in the months or years before our invasion there. It had been happening for decades.

So he's protecting Oil reserves and doing it cheaper? Republicans ought to be thrilled.

I'm not a republican, I'm one of these weirdos who's against warmongering whether it's done by Bush or your hero.

You know, what you guys pretend to be during campaign seasons. Like this thread for example.

Not a big fan of war myself but I accept that it occurs in the career of nearly every president, I also accept that there are people in this world that are so bad that a bomb or bullet is the only recourse we have.

Last edited:
Yet, oddly enough, it's obama talking about intervention in Syria and somehow, in the dank labryrinth that is the democrat mind, it's Romney.

Is that it this week? I thought he was ignoring a humanitarian nightmare! :confused:

Intervention in Syria in some form may be necessary and just. Unlike gadaffi, they are actually engaged in slaughtering their civillians, including women and children.

We've been bombing & killing for the last 70yrs. straight. Only naive uninformed fools continue to believe one Party is responsible for that.

So he's protecting Oil reserves and doing it cheaper? Republicans ought to be thrilled.

I'm not a republican, I'm one of these weirdos who's against warmongering whether it's done by Bush or your hero.

You know, what you guys pretend to be during campaign seasons. Like this thread for example.

Not a big fan of war myself but I accept that it occurs in the career of nearly every president, I also accept that there are people in this world that are so bad that a bomb or bullet is the only recourse we have.

And do you also accept that oil is a big factor in Obama's foreign policy, like it was in Bush's?

It's just weird that we only care about these guys morals once we find out they have oil. To me it sounds like propaganda.

Forum List

Back